United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-07-2007, 03:03 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
There'd still be the problems with ownership. It'd be easier, but no assurance of an easy deal.

We didn't and had bigger fish to fry at the time.
Agree with the latter point. As to your first, I think without PL pressure, West Ham would've just agreed to terminate his registration with them. No evidence to back this up, just an opinion.

Unread 25-07-2007, 03:04 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Agree with the latter point. As to your first, I think without PL pressure, West Ham would've just agreed to terminate his registration with them. No evidence to back this up, just an opinion.
Perhaps. We'll never know. It's a big enough issue without discussing hypothetical situations.

Unread 25-07-2007, 03:05 PM
El Calafate

if for the sake of argument WH owned Tevez could they not just sell him back to MSI, for say £1m and then we could then do a deal with Kia? or is that too simplistic? nft.

Unread 25-07-2007, 03:13 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
if for the sake of argument WH owned Tevez could they not just sell him back to MSI, for say £1m and then we could then do a deal with Kia? or is that too simplistic? nft.
Dunno.

Unread 25-07-2007, 03:43 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
With all the likely 'appeals' from both sides I don't expect to see Tevez in a United shirt before January...if at all.
Ah yes, but I'm sure you (with your famous sunny outlook on football life) still think united wont win the league LAST season

Unread 25-07-2007, 04:39 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Ah yes, but I'm sure you (with your famous sunny outlook on football life) still think united wont win the league LAST season

Fair point

But, I'd still be very surprised if this mess was sorted out before the Reading game on 12th August.
Closed Thread