United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-07-2007, 12:16 PM
El Calafate

Smith will leave no matter what. Rossi will leave if Tevez arrives. is that clear enough? nft.

Unread 25-07-2007, 12:18 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Oh well that's sorted me hasn't it. That picture destroys the fact you basically just went all woe is me for no reason and ignored Fergies very positive comments about Rossi. You really are a devastating debater with the ability to post a picture like that.
Read my above post again. I was £#%&!ing you off, not debating. In fact read all my posts and let me know if you come across any anti fergie ones.

here's a hint - you won't.

Unread 25-07-2007, 12:18 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
rubbish bedders it was ony lastweek ferie said rossi will probably be sold .. if hes trying to sell smith why is he on tour and what the £#%&! has dong done to desreve a £#%&!ing contract at utd , and please dont insult my intelligence by saying hes there just sell shirts .we already sell enough without dongs help..
Fergie never said Rossi will be sold and his comments here state clearly he won't. He is being treated identically to the other young players like Pique and Anderson so what's the problem.. As for Dong of course he's there to sell shirts. Do you think Park was front and centre in Korea when he's only got one working knee for playing reasons? Of course he wasn't. This has £#%&! all to do with a senior player like Smith but I'm, not surprised that you couldn't hold off another boring rant against him.

Unread 25-07-2007, 12:19 PM
koppas

Fergie said a bid for Rossi changes things or is something they need to look it.

Unread 25-07-2007, 12:19 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24hr Leavesey
Read my above post again. I was £#%&!ing you off, not debating. In fact read all my posts and let me know if you come across any anti fergie ones.

here's a hint - you won't.

"I feel for the poor @#%&!, he's getting £#%&!ed around something fierce."

Who are you suggesting is £#%&!ing Rossi around something fierce.

Unread 25-07-2007, 12:21 PM
puressence

so mfergie didnt say lastweek rossi would be sold

Unread 25-07-2007, 12:21 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Fergie said a bid for Rossi changes things or is something they need to look it.
Yes and he appears top have looked at it and is making positive comments about Rossi. Hardly saying he's out the door is it. Fact is effers just wants to rant about Smith as usual and have a pop at Fergie in the process, you know, the usuial stuff and he'll hang that crap on any spurious argument he can.

Unread 25-07-2007, 12:23 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
so mfergie didnt say lastweek rossi would be sold
Not that I'm aware no and if it's what koppas paraphrased then definitely no. He is now clearly stating they are staying, what is the problem?

Unread 25-07-2007, 12:24 PM
koppas

Never said he was out the door, just saying what I heard last week. To me he is saying this in case the Tevez deal falls through as he has no backup plan.

Unread 25-07-2007, 12:25 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
"I feel for the poor @#%&!, he's getting £#%&!ed around something fierce."

Who are you suggesting is £#%&!ing Rossi around something fierce.
Fergie is looking after the best interests of the squad, I suspect The Glazers were pushing for the sale when we got Tevez - now thats up in the air Fergie has started to big Rossi up again - like I said earlier in the thread, I don't blame him one bit, but the end result is still the same. Rossi is getting shoved from pillar to post.

Cherry picking quotes of mine to suit your agenda I see. thought you were better than that Bedders.

Can I go now ?

Unread 25-07-2007, 12:26 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Never said he was out the door, just saying what I heard last week. To me he is saying this in case the Tevez deal falls through as he has no backup plan.
He's trying to offload Smith to Boro and has stated today Rossi is staying, I fail to see the problem? That's what this thread was based upon, the positive comments about Rossi by Fergie.

Unread 25-07-2007, 12:27 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24hr Leavesey
Fergie is looking after the best interests of the squad, I suspect The Glazers were pushing for the sale when we got Tevez - now thats up in the air Fergie has started to big Rossi up again - like I said earlier in the thread, I don't blame him one bit, but the end result is still the same. Rossi is getting shoved from pillar to post.

Cherry picking quotes of mine to suit your agenda I see. thought you were better than that Bedders.

Can I go now ?
Not cherry picking at all, that quote was the one that I responded to with suggestion of Fergie slating. It is the relevant post to your request.

I never asked you to stay.

Unread 25-07-2007, 12:39 PM
Luffy

If Tevez comes, and he probaby will, Utd knew that Smith or Rossi would not be able to get sufficient games.

That doesn't bother Fergie so much, he will leave the players in the reserves. but dont any of you stop to wonder if the players will choose to leave?

Rossi chose to go on loan to Parma last season (and his meddling agent still wants him flogged to any old Serie A team to get him back in Italy ffs - explaining the constant stream of "leaks").

Theres every chance Rossi will get fed up and decide to go home. Especially when AC Milan and Juventus are amongst his admirers. Fergie says it will need looking at because a 20 yr old striker cant make it in a top class team where theres 4 strikers ahead of him, he simply wont get enough games to develop his game and hs confidence.

But if we got rid of smith, that opens up the door. Simply put we could have used him last season so it makes sense to have him around this season. He is a very dangerous weapon to have and I reckon it wont be long before Utd fans recognise this. He's on the same level as Nani imo if not better and more suited to our game.

Unread 25-07-2007, 12:53 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
. He's on the same level as Nani imo if not better and more suited to our game.
here you go again talking shit.

how did you work that one out then?

Unread 25-07-2007, 01:16 PM
Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
here you go again talking shit.

how did you work that one out then?
cos Rossi is incredible?

He played just as well (or badly) as Nani in the internationals this summer, he's a cracking finisher and has brilliant vision and touch. He is the kind of player you can build your attack around. Surround him with quick players like Ronaldo and Rooney and he will flourish. He's a very positive thinking player who can really make an impact.

Nani is very raw, more so than Rossi.

Feel free to quote me.

Unread 25-07-2007, 01:16 PM
dunk

Saha
Rooney
Tevez
Rossi
Solskjaer
Dong

In that order, for selection for two positions next season.

Looks good to me.

Unread 25-07-2007, 01:21 PM
rebelcountyred

i'm pleased that fergie has come out and said that rossi will be given a chance, no less than the lad deserves, reason for the change in stance since last week? perhaps smith has changed his mind about middlesboro's bid and has decided to offski, i felt it was one or the other rather than both because we would be very light up front if they both went.

Unread 25-07-2007, 01:39 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
i'm pleased that fergie has come out and said that rossi will be given a chance, no less than the lad deserves, reason for the change in stance since last week? perhaps smith has changed his mind about middlesboro's bid and has decided to offski, i felt it was one or the other rather than both because we would be very light up front if they both went.
He hasn't exactly changed stance, he made the comments about it being difficult for Smith and Rossi to get enough games with the squad we have and as such any offers would have to be considered for the players sake. He's now basically made it clear Smith will likely go as there is a bid for him. Sounds like a good move to me and a perfectly reasonable way to act. Now Rossi can concentrate on trying to break into the squad.

Unread 25-07-2007, 01:58 PM
borsuk

if i was fergie i'd stop saying positive things about rossi, because clearly the fans can see that

'The lads going away proved themselves'
'Giuseppe scored nine goals in 16 matches for Parma and the consensus is that he kept them up. Everyone says that.'
'They will develop better with us...but training with us and being part of the squad brings them on immeasurably.'
'We hope now that if we do get those injuries again, this time we have better back-up.'

actually mean 'it's curtains for rossi because he's crap'.

anton - you need a holiday.

Unread 25-07-2007, 02:16 PM
sdrawkcab

rosi out
Closed Thread