United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-06-2019, 09:22 AM
Finport Red

He's just like one of those simpleton types off X Factor or Britain's Got Talent that, while being terrible and everyone is amused for a while at the fact they terrible, think they're ace and everyone loves them.

Unfortunately, as with the deluded singers, this cretin is long past the entertaining stage and needs to do one. On his best day he is about as good as the dog that used to run onto the pitch up the park and try to join in with your game of football, occasionally getting the ball.

And I hope he loses all his fingers while trying to cut his nails with a pair of garden shears. On instagram.

Unread 17-06-2019, 11:09 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Truthfully, none of it would matter if he was half decent and the team were playing well.
This is the crux of the matter.

Rio was a complete prat (albeit far less of an irritating #@&%! than Lingard), but he was also one of the best defenders in the world and did the business for us when he went out onto the pitch.

Unread 17-06-2019, 11:15 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Couldn't give one single £#%&! how younger people act with their mates....
Quote:
It has nothing to do with Heinz baked beans you old decrepit, out of touch, over the hill divvy.....

Unread 17-06-2019, 11:16 AM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
Ffs

Unread 17-06-2019, 11:26 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Genuinely nearly chocked on my food laughing at that.

Unread 17-06-2019, 11:29 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
The second post was that very joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Please try again

Unread 17-06-2019, 11:38 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
The second post was that very joke

Please try again
Go £#%&! yourself.

Unread 17-06-2019, 11:39 AM
Brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Beans?

Unread 17-06-2019, 11:58 AM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
I can only think of two scenarios for posting some shite like this, and either would go some way explaining the contents of his social media history and goal celebrations.

A: He's mentally #@&%!ed.
B: He's focusing his 'brand' appeal to football fans below the mental age of 12.

Either way, I couldn't give a shit what he posts on his social media, and whether it's because he's mentally #@&%!ed or just trying to gather together as many young fans as possible to buy into his shite 'brand'.

His posts are cringy and pathetic, but I really don't think that I, nor the majority of freds are the target audience. Much like 12 year old football fans probably weren't the target audience of Evra's raw chicken 'licken episode, or Cantona's Egg cracking technique.

Lingard is shite. But he's shite for what he does on the pitch, not because he posts utter dross on social media. If he was the best player in the Premier League last season, no-one would give a shit what he posted on his social media.
If its option A it will explain most of his performances on the pitch

Unread 17-06-2019, 12:00 PM
AK14

Quote:

Unread 17-06-2019, 01:42 PM
utd99

Quote:

Pill-ennials.
Closed Thread