United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-06-2019, 09:56 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
To be fair to him in that 2nd pic, yes he's holding onto the ball but he's waiting for his team mates to give him an option for a pass. But in true current United style they're all too busy standing still waiting for someone else to do something.
doesn't have much options in this example but there are many times he's done this. maybe he should move with the ball instead of being so £#%&!ing lazy that he thinks he can stand still and keep the ball.

Unread 14-06-2019, 09:59 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
doesn't have much options in this example but there are many times he's done this. maybe he should move with the ball instead of being so £#%&!ing lazy that he thinks he can stand still and keep the ball.
or maybe Darmian (I'm assuming it's him given his weasley frame) should go up the line for him instead of just standing there allowing himself to be easily marked?

Unread 14-06-2019, 10:00 AM
Bunker Buster

The pass was on about 10 sec before he kicks it out, the player actually rubs into space for the ball...

But Paul, no Paul wants to show off how alpha he is, upper body Alan, the square cube in a round hole, the beast, shoulders it all, hold off anyone, a brick wall of a player*

An utter @#%&!*

Unread 14-06-2019, 10:01 AM
messhead

Quote:
or maybe Darmian (I'm assuming it's him given his weasley frame) should go up the line for him instead of just standing there allowing himself to be easily marked?
Whoever it was, they probably had little faith in Pogba keeping the ball considering he loses it in that third of the pitch so often that it's baffling he still chooses to hold onto it there. Made all the worse when he tries to showboat and still loses it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
The pass was on about 10 sec before he kicks it out, the player actually rubs into space for the ball...

But Paul, no Paul wants to show off how alpha he is, upper body Alan, the square cube in a round hole, the beast, shoulders it all, hold off anyone, a brick wall of a player*

An utter @#%&!*
I'm giving out rep all over the place this morning. Some great postage.

Unread 14-06-2019, 10:03 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

centre back is open too. He's done it too many times. it's an ego thing.

Unread 14-06-2019, 10:04 AM
Patty_b

Quote:

An utter @#%&!*
Correct. You can see *Herrera arms outstretched calling out for the pass at the beginning, but Paul waits until there's three opposition players to deal with instead of just the one, and then rolls it out for a throw-in

Unread 14-06-2019, 10:13 AM
AK14

Quote:
It’s Herrera..

It’s the game where Mou started him at RCB against spurs

Unread 14-06-2019, 10:15 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
It’s Herrera..

It’s the game where Mou started him at RCB against spurs
ah yes. i'd erased that from my mind.

£#%&! me what a mess

Unread 14-06-2019, 10:39 AM
puressence

that pass v seville was peak fellaine

Unread 14-06-2019, 12:20 PM
sa7

Quote:

An utter @#%&!*

A perfect summation of his time here

Unread 14-06-2019, 12:38 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
I think it's herrera (smalling comes across to cover him) meaning the right back is up the pitch and he's pulled the centrebacks out of position by standing there with the ball leaving us wide open.
Him and Fred just constantly give the ball away in transition and leave us wide open all the time

Unread 14-06-2019, 01:36 PM
Cream

Quote:
Great post.

The bit in bold.....I said this before he even returned.

This isn't the league for such a weak guy.

He hasn't had a dozen great games for us. Disgusting player...
And who can forget my seminal thread: paul pogba: why is he blowing out of his arse so soon into the season? Or summat like that.

No agendas. Just stone cold analysis.

Unread 14-06-2019, 01:40 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
And who can forget my seminal thread: paul pogba: why is he blowing out of his arse so soon into the season? Or summat like that.

No agendas. Just stone cold analysis.
Hmmmmmm I'd be careful with the search function on this one pal....

Unread 14-06-2019, 05:43 PM
windy waffles

Riola banned lifted in Italy.

Bye...

Closed Thread