United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-04-2019, 10:13 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Why do we need a left back and right back ?

In all the £#%&!ing positions of shit arsed @#%&!s we currently have a whole NEW defence is your priority ? And how long does it take to bed in a new defence?

I'd start with some sensible posters on here.....MAWKISH, reactionary, no nowt warbling @#%&!s....
Sgt.Snide is back...

Not so long ago he was telling us all the structure at the club was fine and Woodward wasn’t a problem. Also acted like a massive tit to anyone that dared to suggest they’d prefer city to win the title ahead of Liverpool...

You should go on an imaginary three day bender again.

OP I’d start with a right winger, CB, RB and CM

Think we need leaders in the team more than anything tbh.

Unread 25-04-2019, 10:17 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Sgt.Snide is back...

Not so long ago he was telling us all the structure at the club was fine and Woodward wasn’t a problem. Also acted like a massive tit to anyone that dared to suggest they’d prefer city to win the title ahead of Liverpool...

You should go on an imaginary three day bender again.

OP I’d start with a right winger, CB, RB and CM

Think we need leaders in the team more than anything tbh.
Imaginary 3 day bender ?

Said I wanted Liverpool to win the league ?

Happy with the owners ?

You're a £#%&!ing no nothing idiot as others have said......

Unread 25-04-2019, 10:18 AM
ZiggyStardust

He needs to start with a clear plan of what sort of Utd side he wants to develop
If you're building a house you first need a detailed plan, then you lay the foundations and then you slowly begin to build the house

We've basically been trying to build the house without first doing the planning and laying the foundations and then somehow find ourselves shocked when it topples over from the slightest breeze

Ole has to be ruthless like Pep was when he came in and be back fully by the board
If he really wants us to build from the back then he needs to get rid of Smalling, Jones and Young despite all 3 recently signing contracts
If he wants us to be a high energy side that can press high up then he needs to get rid Lukaku, Mata, Matic and possibly Martial

Unread 25-04-2019, 10:23 AM
AK14

Quote:
Imaginary 3 day bender ?

Said I wanted Liverpool to win the league ?

Happy with the owners ?

You're a £#%&!ing no nothing idiot as others have said......
Neck on you

Calling other posters @#%&!s and parasites..

Bore off you silly snide bastard.

Unread 25-04-2019, 10:24 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Neck on you

Calling other posters @#%&!s and parasites..

Bore off you silly snide bastard.
So angry

Hahahaha state of you. MNIK had you spot on, during the match yourself and Scooby posting more shite on Mou and Woodward.

Have a great day....

Unread 25-04-2019, 10:26 AM
Buck

I suggest you two meet up at Allan's burger van and sort this out once and for all

Unread 25-04-2019, 10:26 AM
AK14

Quote:
So angry

Hahahaha state of you.

Have a great day....
I’m not the one calling posters @#%&!s you sad little bearded man.

Ahahahhshsnak1111haha

Someone’s rattled.

Unread 25-04-2019, 10:27 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
I suggest you two meet up at Allan's burger van and sort this out once and for all

tensions high on the forum recently... understandable tbf.

Unread 25-04-2019, 10:28 AM
AK14

Quote:
Nah, bunksy is an internet persona. No way he’s this much of a snide bastard IRL.

Unread 25-04-2019, 10:29 AM
messhead

Quote:
Allan went a bit quiet on me yesterday.

Unread 25-04-2019, 10:29 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
I’m not the one calling posters @#%&!s you sad little bearded man.

Ahahahhshsnak1111haha

Someone’s rattled.
You edited - "So angry right now"

Have a break, won't be missed..

I call all sorts of people "@#%&!" it's not meant as nasty.....

Unread 25-04-2019, 10:30 AM
atticusgrinch

He should start by resigning his position when the season ends. It's not doing him any good and it'd be horrible for him to tarnish his status at the club.

He's aged 10 years in the last 10 weeks.

Unread 25-04-2019, 10:33 AM
AK14

Quote:

And

You clearly are angry.

Now go away.

Woodward apologists.

Unread 25-04-2019, 10:34 AM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
He should start by resigning his position when the season ends. It's not doing him any good and it'd be horrible for him to tarnish his status at the club.

He's aged 10 years in the last 10 weeks.
Yeah that'll be fun scrounging away looking for another manager for the duration of the summer and subsequently missing out on making some vital signings.

I'm tired of the charade and I don't want us being one of those circus teams who trade a manager in every other year. Let's stick with Ole and try and show a little patience. Besides who else could we get in as manager? Do you really think Poch will look at us and feel enthusiastic about the prospect of managing our shit@#%&!s? He's done wonders at getting a tune out of mediocre players like Trippier but I fear Ashley Young is beyond him.

Unread 25-04-2019, 10:42 AM
Baron

Given we've not scored in 500+ mins of open play, maybe some sort of prolific striker might be an idea, along with supporting attackers that create from open play.

Rashford is clearly going to get better, but we can't play him and Lingard together (because Lingard is £#%&!ing £#%&!, and will always be £#%&!, and if he's to be a part of this squad it's as some kind of cheerleader / League Cup mascot).

But, first and foremost, we need a leader in the middle of the park. It's clear there is no captain in this side, no heartbeat. We need a captain at the back, and I'd spend whatever it takes to get De Ligt as he's proven to be leadership material, even at 19. & then another proper midfielder to replace Matic / Herrera in the centre.

So basically a new spine. Piss easy that in one summer with that shower of @#%&!s running things.

Hello darkness my old friend...

Unread 25-04-2019, 10:48 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:

cheers @#%&!

Unread 25-04-2019, 10:49 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
cheers @#%&!

Unread 25-04-2019, 10:55 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
He needs to start with a clear plan of what sort of Utd side he wants to develop
If you're building a house you first need a detailed plan, then you lay the foundations and then you slowly begin to build the house

We've basically been trying to build the house without first doing the planning and laying the foundations and then somehow find ourselves shocked when it topples over from the slightest breeze

Ole has to be ruthless like Pep was when he came in and be back fully by the board
If he really wants us to build from the back then he needs to get rid of Smalling, Jones and Young despite all 3 recently signing contracts
If he wants us to be a high energy side that can press high up then he needs to get rid Lukaku, Mata, Matic and possibly Martial
This.

Throwing names around and positions that need addressing seems to miss the point.

The whole side need addressing. The whole club needs addressing from top to bottom. How we back our managers and the structure around them needs changing.

Neves and Kumbyaly or whatever his name is doesn't change that.

Once we decide what we want to be and how to do it, we let ole get on with it. No imposing signings or worrying about marketability.

A team around him that supports him.

We haven't done that with any of the last three managers. They have all been undermined to some degree because we were reactionary and never had faith in any of them.

Young, hungry players and staff all working towards a clear goal.

City have done it. Liverpool have done it. Spurs have done it.

It's why they're this country's three best teams.

Unread 25-04-2019, 10:58 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Throwing names around
like "@#%&!"

Unread 25-04-2019, 12:09 PM
Cream

We don't know what will work.

Imagine keeping Pogba. Adding a couple of massive personalities. A rock at the back, a beast midfielder. Add a fancy winger into the mix.

What if that gave Pogba a bit of a spine? He strikes me as the sort of lad who needs a crew around him.

Or maybe we need to £#%&! him off. Him and Dave. Give responsibility to ... whoever.

£#%&! a load of them off. Start again. But Ole says that's not gonna happen.
Closed Thread