United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 25-04-2019, 08:28 AM
believe

I honk it would be a perfect time for Ole to bring Keane is as a number 2. Got a lot of time for carrick but imagine that gormless expression trying to rouse you at half time?

Unread 25-04-2019, 08:33 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I honk
sorry but

proper mumsnet moment then. When you see it

Unread 25-04-2019, 08:51 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I honk it would be a perfect time for Ole to bring Keane is as a number 2. Got a lot of time for carrick but imagine that gormless expression trying to rouse you at half time?
honk

Unread 25-04-2019, 08:58 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Think keano summed up how we all feel.

£#%&!ing pissed off
Yeah but the problem is he never offers up any solutions

Just a bunch of meaningless sound bites
He's a bit of a one trick pundit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
So he has 1 summer and a few weeks of training to sort out years of mismanagement. Very supportive of you.

At the level you’ve seen them play. I guess ole has no interest in bringing young players through.
Once again you've read a post and not understood what was said so just make up your own conclusions

Did I say at any point that ole needs to sort out years of mismanagement
I don't expect us to challenge next season but what I do expect is to see a clear plan for how he wants us to play
I need to see some clear structure to our play and not this headless chicken stuff

It's not about results or even performances
We could have an iffy start to the season but if I can see clear pattern to how we are trying to play that is the sort of football that could see us challenge in a few years if successfully implemented then I'll have belief in this management team

Unread 25-04-2019, 09:20 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
honk

Unread 25-04-2019, 05:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Yeah but the problem is he never offers up any solutions

Just a bunch of meaningless sound bites
He's a bit of a one trick pundit