Closed Thread

Unread 24-04-2019, 08:05 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Where are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
You for £#%&!ing real? The most negative @#%&! imaginable who made nearly every united fan I know suicidal being compared against a lad who’s been in position for all of 5 months, during which time he very nearly recovered our season completely?

If ole is being a jumped up narcissistic miserable grade a @#%&! in 3 seasons time then shout up. until then, give it a £#%&!ing rest with your mou hard done to shit. Best thing the club has done in a long time was getting rid of that £#%&!ing @#%&!.
Whoa...

Only saying Jose said something similar and was blasted for it.

Strangely enough I agreed with Mourinho when he said and also think Ole is right for saying it.

Unread 24-04-2019, 08:13 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Whoa...

Only saying Jose said something similar and was blasted for it.

Strangely enough I agreed with Mourinho when he said and also think Ole is right for saying it.
Because you’re on a constant, ‘Jose got hard done to’ mission and you’re unfairly suggesting that one, who’s been in position for 5 months, is getting preferential treatment.

Whoa off.

Unread 24-04-2019, 08:13 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
You for £#%&!ing real? The most negative @#%&! imaginable who made nearly every united fan I know suicidal being compared against a lad who’s been in position for all of 5 months, during which time he very nearly recovered our season completely?

If ole is being a jumped up narcissistic miserable grade a @#%&! in 3 seasons time then shout up. until then, give it a £#%&!ing rest with your mou hard done to shit. Best thing the club has done in a long time was getting rid of that £#%&!ing @#%&!.
Boom £#%&!ing have that

Unread 24-04-2019, 08:20 PM
AK14

Quote:
Because you’re on a constant, ‘Jose got hard done to’ mission and you’re unfairly suggesting that one, who’s been in position for 5 months, is getting preferential treatment.

Whoa off.
I wanted José gone in the summer...

I’m pointing out that people are hypocrites. Ole has picked up where Jose left off by calling the players out and also lowering expectations. Jose is slated for both yet Ole (rightly so) is praised.

The same problems we had under Mourinho are the same we have under Ole. Whether you think he was a boring @#%&! or not won’t change that.

Fact.

Unread 24-04-2019, 08:40 PM
dunk

Quote:
I wanted José gone in the summer...

I’m pointing out that people are hypocrites. Ole has picked up where Jose left off by calling the players out and also lowering expectations. Jose is slated for both yet Ole (rightly so) is praised.

The same problems we had under Mourinho are the same we have under Ole. Whether you think he was a boring @#%&! or not won’t change that.

Fact.
Not fact. The biggest problem was Mourinho, and he’s gone.

Unread 24-04-2019, 08:41 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Not fact. The biggest problem was Mourinho, and he’s gone.
%@#$&!s.

He was a part of the problem, but until....

No point repeating myself.

Unread 24-04-2019, 08:59 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Whoa off.

Unread 24-04-2019, 09:32 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Slowly, Slowly Man United
As the Reds get left behind
How would we be left behind if we slowly made progress?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Imagine a Real Madrid or Barcelona manager admitting that
Barcelona and Real Madrid wouldn’t get in this mess.

Unread 24-04-2019, 09:33 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
How would we be left behind if we slowly made progress?
That's assuming none of the other @#%&!s make any progress.

Unread 24-04-2019, 09:35 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
That's assuming none of the other @#%&!s make any progress.
Then we wouldn’t be making progress if we fall further behind.

Quote:
%@#$&!s.

He was a part of the problem, but until....

No point repeating myself.
He was a symptom of the players below him and the people above him. As will Ole be if the people above him don’t have a change of approach.

Unread 24-04-2019, 09:51 PM
Sparky***

We should all be very £#%&!ing worried.

He doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing.

Unread 24-04-2019, 09:53 PM
saffers

Quote:

For the first time i'm having doubts about whether he survives beyond the early part of next season. To get destroyed like we did vs Everton and for the response to be as tame as it has been tonight is frightening.

Unread 24-04-2019, 09:56 PM
yoda

Quote:

How so?

Unread 24-04-2019, 09:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda
How so?
Have you not been paying attention the last 2 months?

Unread 24-04-2019, 10:01 PM
saffers

Quote:
Have you not been paying attention the last 2 months?

Unread 24-04-2019, 10:01 PM
Sparky***

If we hadn’t already given him the job and waited until the end of the season like we originally intended - who would want him as manager now?

Unread 24-04-2019, 10:03 PM
saffers

Quote:
If we hadn’t already given him the job and waited until the end of the season like we originally intended - who would want him as manager now?
No one.

Unread 24-04-2019, 10:04 PM
elhombre

Quote:
beginning to agree with this.

very, very short-sighted decision if we continue on this trajectory.

what an absolute mess.

Unread 24-04-2019, 10:06 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Relentless

I still back Ole to the hilt.

He has a clear idea of how we should play and will crack on regardless with some decent signings.

Onwards and upward.

Unread 24-04-2019, 10:06 PM
AK14

Still think he’d be an absolute top sporting Director for us.

Knows exactly what the club has to do to get back on track and which direction we should take. Think he’d have a much bigger influence in that sort of role with a Poch type as manager.
Closed Thread