Originally Posted by Clownbones
Fletcher's is a cracker tbf.
I believe so

Loved a goal against the blues did Fletch

Unread 24-04-2019, 12:35 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Seriously considering giving this a swerve completely. No good can come from it.

Last time I did that was pre- the 1-6, I just had a terrible feeling... still never seen the goals.
Not a chance I'm watching
No result is good in this match

Never want Utd to lose but a last minute hand of god goal by Sterling for a 1-0 city win might be worth it
Can you imagine the scousers reaction to that

Unread 24-04-2019, 12:50 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Not a chance I'm watching
No result is good in this match

Never want Utd to lose but a last minute hand of god goal by Sterling for a 1-0 city win might be worth it
Can you imagine the scousers reaction to that
I'm thinking an absolute holocaust of a back pass from Jones in the 9th minute of injury time after absolutely no stoppages in the 2nd half would be better

On the flip side - wonder when the scousers last cheered a united goal?

Unread 24-04-2019, 01:00 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
I'm thinking an absolute holocaust of a back pass from Jones in the 9th minute of injury time after absolutely no stoppages in the 2nd half would be better

On the flip side - wonder when the scousers last cheered a united goal?
Alternatively we play them off the park for 90 mins, but every time we get near the goal we "scuff" the shot or otherwise just blatantly boot it into the stands not even trying to score. In injury time, Rashford passes back to Pogba, he lobs it to Lindelof who promptly heads it into the hands of De Gea. Big Dave proceeds to do a 180 turn and rolls it into his own net before looking at the camera and winking. Lingard is brought on as a sub just to dance for the last few seconds of play.

The scouse melt from seething so hard.

Unread 24-04-2019, 01:06 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Alternatively we play them off the park for 90 mins, but every time we get near the goal we "scuff" the shot or otherwise just blatantly boot it into the stands not even trying to score. In injury time, Rashford passes back to Pogba, he lobs it to Lindelof who promptly heads it into the hands of De Gea. Big Dave proceeds to do a 180 turn and rolls it into his own net before looking at the camera and winking. Lingard is brought on as a sub just to dance for the last few seconds of play.

Guardiola and Ole have a little hug and a free masons handshake?

Unread 24-04-2019, 01:22 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Guardiola and Ole have a little hug and a free masons handshake?
With constant references to "walking alone" etc. in the post-match interviews. Smirks all round.

Anything to stop Liverpool. Never have I seen a group of fans so utterly in love with themselves.

Unread 24-04-2019, 01:47 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Nope, nope, nope.

Do you really want to see 'Hendo' lifting the pl trophy come May? That moron Klopp too? Rats like Fowler scuttling out of the woodwork to claim it? The back on our perch nonsense? The inevitable dedication of it to the 96 angels as Arspinall and King @#%&!y are cheered onto the pitch with class and dignity to fill the trophy with the collective tears of Liverpudlian injustice?

£#%&! that, absolutely £#%&! that
This but

It ain’t about stopping the Murderers any more for me

I don’t want any ‘reaction ‘ after Sunday from these @#%&!s

I want them out the £#%&!ing door

Unread 24-04-2019, 01:54 PM
The Return of Tim

Gary and Ole

Thanks

Unread 24-04-2019, 01:56 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:

Smalling and Jones with the own goals will mean any suspicion of throwing the game will be discounted.

Unread 24-04-2019, 01:57 PM
AK14

Quote:
With constant references to "walking alone" etc. in the post-match interviews. Smirks all round.

Anything to stop Liverpool. Never have I seen a group of fans so utterly in love with themselves.
They’re bad enough when they haven’t won a league title for 30 years...

Don’t shut up about beating Cardiff in a league cup final...

Imagine what it’ll be like if they win the league...

Everything about them is just so £#%&!ing so sickening.

Unread 24-04-2019, 03:20 PM
Clownbones

The ideal scenario really would be for us to win tonight, set of ensuing 'first title since 2014' celebrations.

Load of Scousers sarcastically saying thanks to the mancs, cheering a United win....

.... then already relegated Huddersfield win 2-0 at Anfield with goals from Michael Thomas and Demba Ba.

Unread 24-04-2019, 03:41 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of Tim
You could say losing tonight is as important as winning in 99.

Don't let us down, boys.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of Tim
Thanks.

Unread 24-04-2019, 05:10 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Fletcher's is a cracker tbf.
We scored a belter (Hughes?) in the 5-1 at Maine Road too.

30th anniversary of that pretty soon - £#%&! me

Unread 24-04-2019, 05:14 PM
Switching Off

De Gea dropped?

Unread 24-04-2019, 07:29 PM
Alex Jones was Right

I’ve come around to the idea that Liverpool still being top after tonight will change their mentality and their arses will go.
Closed Thread