United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-04-2019, 11:04 AM
Drexl

I'm at peace with it all now.

Ommmmmmmmmm

I've had so much fun watching city crash out of the champoes league, that seeing them screw up the prem would be delightful

TV off for the summer, come back to a fresh new young exciting team full of the next generation of shit@#%&!s

Unread 23-04-2019, 11:18 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
I'm at peace with it all now.

Ommmmmmmmmm

I've had so much fun watching city crash out of the champoes league, that seeing them screw up the prem would be delightful

TV off for the summer, come back to a fresh new young exciting team full of the next generation of shit@#%&!s
I'm pretty much there myself.

Even if Liverpool win the league, I couldn't not be pleased with turning up and beating this City side.

Marker for next season and all that shit .

City and Liverpool are two very good sides. Either would be deserving of the league. I dislike them both.

Hey ho .

Unread 23-04-2019, 11:21 AM
andyroo

We beat them last year and it was hardly a "marker". Went out and played like absolute @#%&!s v West £#%&!ing Brom and gave them the title anyway without them kicking a ball. You just can't trust these @#%&!s at all.

I want to win because I want Manchester United to win every game of football we play. I want us to stand up for ourselves for a £#%&!ing change. £#%&! City, £#%&! Liverpool and £#%&! everything, come on you £#%&!ing reds. Please.

Unread 23-04-2019, 11:44 AM
Sapien

I see klopp has tried to provide us with some motivation.

Unread 23-04-2019, 11:48 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Yep

#@&%!.

(Him not you)

Unread 23-04-2019, 12:07 PM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Nope, nope, nope.

Do you really want to see 'Hendo' lifting the pl trophy come May? That moron Klopp too? Rats like Fowler scuttling out of the woodwork to claim it? The back on our perch nonsense? The inevitable dedication of it to the 96 angels as Arspinall and King @#%&!y are cheered onto the pitch with class and dignity to fill the trophy with the collective tears of Liverpudlian injustice?

£#%&! that, absolutely £#%&! that

Unread 23-04-2019, 12:13 PM
sa7

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Nope, nope, nope.

Do you really want to see 'Hendo' lifting the pl trophy come May? That moron Klopp too? Rats like Fowler scuttling out of the woodwork to claim it? The back on our perch nonsense? The inevitable dedication of it to the 96 angels as Arspinall and King @#%&!y are cheered onto the pitch with class and dignity to fill the trophy with the collective tears of Liverpudlian injustice?

£#%&!ing this.

There is no prospect of making peace with those vermin winning it. I nearly vomited onto my own shoes seeing the old hag hugging that piss soaked demented @#%&! Dalglish after Salah scored against Chelsea.

If they win it then it will be...actually I have no £#%&!ing words.

Unread 23-04-2019, 12:49 PM
Surfers do Charlie

Liverpool won't win their last three games, so it won't matter what the result is on Wednesday.

We'll still lose though.

Unread 23-04-2019, 12:57 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
£#%&!ing this.

There is no prospect of making peace with those vermin winning it. I nearly vomited onto my own shoes seeing the old hag hugging that piss soaked demented @#%&! Dalglish after Salah scored against Chelsea.

If they win it then it will be...actually I have no £#%&!ing words.
you are correct.

i would take 6-0 tomorrow over Liverpool winning the league.

Unread 23-04-2019, 12:59 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Has he made a video doing the monkey walk whilst wearing a Stone Roses t-shirt?

Unread 23-04-2019, 01:01 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Do you really want to see 'Hendo' lifting the pl trophy come May?
I'd rather see him getting lifted out of the Mersey by police divers

Unread 23-04-2019, 01:11 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
I'd rather see him getting lifted out of the Mersey by police divers

Unread 23-04-2019, 01:25 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Nope, nope, nope.

Yep. Should’ve showed up when it counted. Not waited to put an effort in against Ciddy to gift that scum a title. Will be seething if we win this. Try making an effort vs Wolves etc

Unread 23-04-2019, 01:35 PM
barca99

Top 4 still #on even if we lose

Sold my ticket whatever the outcome its going to be awful nqat

Unread 23-04-2019, 01:46 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfers do Charlie
Liverpool won't win their last three games, so it won't matter what the result is on Wednesday.

We'll still lose though.
Who they going to drop points to??

Huddersfield? No chance
Newcastle? They're safe and Benitez is a Liverpool fan.
Wolves? They've been on holiday since they beat us.

Unread 23-04-2019, 02:02 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Has he made a video doing the monkey walk whilst wearing a Stone Roses t-shirt?
Nah he just said he can't see us getting a result against city the way we're playing at the moment

Not sure if it's mind games or if he's just being really honest

Unread 23-04-2019, 02:32 PM
Fat Al

Ole should put out a totally different 11 than the one that lost to Everton.

Just for the piss boiling. And the tell the PL or FA or whoever that United are having their worst run of defeats since the early 80’s, so why can’t he make wholesale changes.

And end with YSB.

Unread 23-04-2019, 02:37 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Nope, nope, nope.

This.

Unread 23-04-2019, 02:41 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Imagine being a public figure and being stupid enough to dress like that

Unread 23-04-2019, 03:13 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Every time I see that pic I picture Ned Flanders waggling his arse in his ski gear
Stupid sexy Flanders
Closed Thread