dunk

No more shorts

It’s a bit mad this innit?

Unread 22-04-2019, 03:53 AM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Bloody good fortune that the lads we hired on a short-term interim basis just happen to be the men who can re-shape our entire club

Unread 22-04-2019, 06:20 AM
Sapien

And they say there is no long term strategy at United

We're like Theresa May blundering from one short term tactical solution to the next with no long term plan at all behind it.

Unread 22-04-2019, 06:42 AM
Zorg

Quote:
The 56-year-old once held a similar role at Central Coast Mariners in Australia
Via Skype wasn’t it?

‘What do you think Mike?’
[sends Gary Oldman gif via chat window]

Unread 22-04-2019, 07:00 AM
My Name is Keith

This is the club thinking big, being ambitious, getting the very best and most qualified.

Puts city’s investment to secure the entire Barca set up in the shade.

Unread 22-04-2019, 07:08 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Bloody good fortune that the lads we hired on a short-term interim basis just happen to be the men who can re-shape our entire club
Ridiculous isn't it?

Just dishing out roles to anyone. Not even his job, but we don't want him to go

We're a £#%&!ing mess. Completely reactionary to every bump in the road. We haven't had a discernable plan from the moment Fergie retired and it shows.

God help Ole. I have more sympathy for all our previous managers with each passing day.

Unread 22-04-2019, 07:22 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Ridiculous isn't it?

Just dishing out roles to anyone. Not even his job, but we don't want him to go

We're a £#%&!ing mess. Completely reactionary to every bump in the road. We haven't had a discernable plan from the moment Fergie retired and it shows.

God help Ole. I have more sympathy for all our previous managers with each passing day.
Yeah, they're reactionary because they don't know what they're doing.

When your understanding of a task is highly limited you will inevitably take bad advice and make poor, short-term reactionary decisions. That task just isn't usually running the biggest club in the world and you've still not been rumbled six years into it.

Unread 22-04-2019, 07:32 AM
My Name is Keith

Unread 22-04-2019, 07:35 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Yeah, they're reactionary because they don't know what they're doing.

When your understanding of a task is highly limited you will inevitably take bad advice and make poor, short-term reactionary decisions. That task just isn't usually running the biggest club in the world and you've still not been rumbled six years into it.
I wonder if it's a case of being rumbled though.

It's like they have a product that people will buy regardless. So quality isn't important.

I wouldn't be amazed if they were forthright about it in private.

Will any of this impact our revenue ed?

No not really. But i have a few ideas to keep the customers optimistic for the next FQ.

Ok great Ed. Brilliant work on the sponsorships. And the increase in merchandise sales in the U.S has not gone unnoticed. We'll leave the soccer performances to you, you're the expert. Etc

Unread 22-04-2019, 07:36 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones

Unread 22-04-2019, 07:41 AM
windy waffles

Absolute joke if it is Mike Phelan.

State of the club...

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Can't stand the @#%&! but a lot of what he said has a lot of truth to it.

Pogba, Woodward, finishing second with the squad he had - was spot on. Just a shame he doesn't know how to stop himself from imploding.

Unread 22-04-2019, 07:47 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Absolute joke if it is Mike Phelan.

State of the club...
If you don't think it can get worse than this, believe me it can. If you think spending £800m in 6 years and getting just two top 4 finishes to show for it is bad.....

Mike Phelan wants to buy english only. We'll spend £200m on 3 english players, only one of whom will come off most likely and we'll still end up miles off 1st.

Unread 22-04-2019, 07:51 AM
The Return of Tim

A British core does make sense as our success in 90s 00s was built on it. But they need to be leaders rather than Instagram addicts, and I'm not sure the right players are available.

Thanks

Unread 22-04-2019, 07:57 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Not a bad idea to build an English core. As long as it's young lads.

Has to be better than French ffs

Unread 22-04-2019, 08:09 AM
Switching Off

So its Phelan? This is like when Stone Cold's mystery attacker turned out to be Rikishi

Unread 22-04-2019, 08:09 AM
Stickman

Phelan.

Absolute job for the boy that one.

Neville would provide more optimism if we want to go down that route.

Unread 22-04-2019, 08:20 AM
My Name is Keith

Feel we’re being a bit hasty in our judgement tbh. His experience of mixing * with top agents and the worlds elite players whilst at Central Coast Mariners will be invaluable.