United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-05-2017, 07:19 AM
puressence

Default Ray Butch Wilkins v Neil Fatboy Custis ..talksport this morning

Wilkins claiming the celta keeper should have caught the freekick with his teeth custis having none of it all kicks off

Unread 05-05-2017, 07:32 AM
thatsfuctit

Brazil and Wilkins will be on the #cans

No sympathy for Custis, but it did rather sound like they had woken up to tell him he knows £#%&! all 😄

Unread 05-05-2017, 07:39 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Brazil and Wilkins will be on the #cans

No sympathy for Custis, but it did rather sound like they had woken up to tell him he knows £#%&! all 😄
It should happen every day.

"Hello, Shaun? Yeah, you're a @#%&!, mate. Speak tomorrow. Ciao."

Unread 05-05-2017, 07:44 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk

Unread 05-05-2017, 07:53 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
it should happen every day.

"hello, shaun? Yeah, you're a c***, mate. Speak tomorrow. Ciao."
are they ringing his brother ???

Unread 05-05-2017, 07:56 AM
sa7

Custis sounds like he's going to start sobbing at the end there

"huuuh....Jesus Chrissss...."

Unread 05-05-2017, 07:56 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
are they ringing his brother ???
Neil is his stage name

Unread 05-05-2017, 08:43 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk

Unread 05-05-2017, 08:52 AM
Switching Off

"You're not my friend"

Unread 05-05-2017, 08:53 AM
taff

brutal. custis in tears

Unread 05-05-2017, 09:04 AM
dunk

Hate Custis, but Wilkins came across as a right @#%&! there..

Unread 05-05-2017, 09:11 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I've listened to it again, Wilkins went in hard, but actually Custis started it by saying Wilkins was being 'ridiculous'.

Unread 05-05-2017, 09:12 AM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Agreed...... Custis is in my top three of hated football journo's NQAT.

However Wilkins is talking %@#$&!s and acted like a right #@&%!. No matter what we think of that fat mess Custis calling him out live on national radio the way he did was just childish, bullying and unprofessional.

Wilkins is also talking shite when he says the keeper should have caught that free kick with his teeth ok the keeper could have done better but it was a great hit and the keeper hardly threw it in to the net.

Poor form from Wilkins IMO.

Unread 05-05-2017, 09:13 AM
Sapien

Probably scripted to encourage #@&%!s to generate publicity via social media.

Unread 05-05-2017, 09:17 AM
silv

probably not wise for a recovering alcoholic to do a friday phone in with Alan Brazil

Unread 05-05-2017, 09:25 AM
Pop

Ray Wilkins: “He should have saved that with his teeth, he should not have moved from that angle. When Rashford beats him…”

Neil Custis: “Are you actually being serious here or is it a joke?”

RW: “No I’m very serious. If he beats him on the near post, then he beats him.

NC: “Don’t be ridiculous, I’ve not come on to have a stupid conversation about free-kicks.”

RW: “Oh don’t even go there. Very nicely executed. No Neil I’m sorry, don’t talk to me about ridiculous.”

NC: “You are being ridiculous.”

RW: “Don’t talk to me about being ridiculous when it comes to footballing knowledge because you don’t have any, you write for a newspaper and you give your opinion. I perfectly understand that.”

NC: “Why did you just say there, that I have no footballing knowledge? Who the hell are you to come on here, you’ve rung me up right...”

RW: “Exactly and I do apologise for that, I didn’t actually ring you up Neil.”

NC: “Hang on, hang on. Stop, stop, stop. You’ve come on here to ask me to come on this show, and you start insulting me like that? Who the hell do you think you are? You just said I have no footballing knowledge, who the hell do you think you are to speak to me like that?”

RW: “No hang on one second Neil...If I’ve been disrespectful to you, I apologise immediately, but a real goalkeeper would have taken that in his teeth because he would not have moved to the side of the goal when he shouldn’t have moved.”

NC: “Oh stop it. Who are you anyway, I don’t know, I know it’s Alan Brazil, who are you?”

RW: “Who am I? I’m nobody my friend, nobody whatsoever and I’ve always claimed that through life.”

NC: “You’ve just said that to me, you’ve basically just said that to me.”

RW: “Oh I do apologise.”

NC: “Well so you should.”

RW: “Now what I’m saying is the free-kick was initiated very well indeed...”

NC: “No you keep saying it, you’re boring me to death and every listener. I keep hearing what you’re saying on this and it’s nonsense.

RW: “It’s nonsense is it?”

NC: “Yeah.”

RW: “Well I’m sorry my friend, everybody in football...”

NC: “I’m not your friend.”

RW: “…If you ask anybody within football that’s played within football…”

NC: “[Unclear sound] unlike me who you’ve rung up to ask me about this whole event.”

RW: “...they will say the goalkeeper should’ve saved the shot.”

NC: “Hang on, I’ve got no footballing knowledge so why have you rung me up to ask me about this whole thing? Jesus Christ”

Fat bastard

Unread 05-05-2017, 09:34 AM
Switching Off

Massive pair of #@&%!s. Custis is just a #@&%! but Wilkins is genuinely odd. Didn't he get sacked from Chelsea for sniffing Roman's wifes knickers or something?

Unread 05-05-2017, 09:36 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Probably scripted to encourage #@&%!s to generate publicity via social media.
it did cross my mind given talksport and the sun are both owned by the same company, but if it was a deliberate ploy I don't think Custis was privvy to it as he sounded genuinely like he wanted to cry.

Unread 05-05-2017, 09:38 AM
TheFatGoth

It amazes me that someone as touchy and sensitive as Custis works in the mainstream media.

It seems like not a week goes by without him blubbing about something. Clearly gets bullied by his colleagues as well.

Unread 05-05-2017, 09:38 AM
Cream

Custis brought it on himself.

On the back of the Aeroflot debacle, it's pretty clear the fat man has serious issues.
Closed Thread