United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-12-2011, 11:28 PM
wonky no

Default predict a fitting end

*predict

to our success.
its bound to happen sooner or later. i think most reds are dreading the change over when alex stands down but i can't see a graceful fall from the top at all.

Unread 13-12-2011, 11:30 PM
bored

end of the world but this is just the beginning

Unread 13-12-2011, 11:30 PM
Zorg

There are no graceful falls. Some shit manager will take over and be faced with 'The Sir Alex Ferguson Stand' in his face every bleeding match.

Unread 13-12-2011, 11:32 PM
forwardirektion

FC 2-1 Utd

FA cup 1st round 2017

Unread 13-12-2011, 11:39 PM
magic_cantona

Unread 14-12-2011, 12:24 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
There are no graceful falls. Some shit manager will take over and be faced with 'The Sir Alex Ferguson Stand' in his face every bleeding match.
Yup - it is only a question of when, not if

Unread 14-12-2011, 12:44 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
*predict

to our success.
its bound to happen sooner or later. i think most reds are dreading the change over when alex stands down but i can't see a graceful fall from the top at all.
It's happening now ffs.

Unread 14-12-2011, 11:19 AM
carlosartorial

Fitting end would be winning another league or european title contrary to the expectations of the detractors who've been predicting our demise for years. (patrick barclay, bluemoon, sparky mcawsome etc)

Unread 14-12-2011, 11:20 AM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Fitting end would be winning another league or european title contrary to the expectations of the detractors who've been predicting our demise for years. (patrick barclay, bluemoon, sparky mcawsome etc)
rooney?

Unread 14-12-2011, 11:22 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

Unread 14-12-2011, 11:22 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
rooney?
He's been absolved.

Unread 14-12-2011, 11:28 AM
dunk

Fergie should leave United where he found them.

Unread 14-12-2011, 11:36 AM
red @rmy

Quote:
At least one of them will be £#%&!ing off when we're shit.

Unread 14-12-2011, 11:38 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
At least one of them will be £#%&!ing off when we're shit.
Yeah, hopefully by the time it happens Barclay should be dead.......

Hold on, you didn't mean him did you?

Unread 14-12-2011, 11:39 AM
armchair

I'd like a league win and our 'youth' side to give us some hope for the future with their europa run. I think it's possible. I know some of the doom on here is just for effect but some of it is ridiculous.

I hope we don't sign anyone of note in january.

Unread 14-12-2011, 11:39 AM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Yeah, hopefully by the time it happens Barclay should be dead.......

Hold on, you didn't mean him did you?

Unread 14-12-2011, 11:41 AM
borsuk

fergie will call it a day, the gimps will panic and sell to some @#%&! from qatar or china who'll destabilise the club with daft vanity purchases (rabidly applauded by plenty of £#%&!wits) and changing the manager every 18 months, while making a habit popping into the changing room at half time to discuss tactics.

but before then fergie will shred his legacy by winning another couple of league titles and a european cup with a largely home-grown team of youngsters, causing half the media to self-combust. martin samuel alone could burn down half of london, win-win.

Unread 14-12-2011, 11:44 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
fergie will call it a day, the gimps will panic and sell to some @#%&! from qatar or china who'll destabilise the club with daft vanity purchases (rabidly applauded by plenty of £#%&!wits) and changing the manager every 18 months, while making a habit popping into the changing room at half time to discuss tactics.

but before then fergie will shred his legacy by winning another couple of league titles and a european cup with a largely home-grown team of youngsters, causing half the media to self-combust. martin samuel alone could burn down half of london, win-win.
If only.

All of it.

Unread 14-12-2011, 01:50 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Yes, Reddles, because of course I was being serious....

Unread 14-12-2011, 01:56 PM
Sparky***

So now you're wishing me dead?

Shame. On. You. All.
Closed Thread