United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-12-2011, 01:06 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
What, so you can attract a load of far east on here?
No thoughts about qpr then?

Unread 13-12-2011, 01:12 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Barton > Aidsfletcher, fat ando, gibson

Unread 13-12-2011, 01:22 PM
Cream

Quote:
I don't know anything about them. I'll try and blag it.

OPR might have been the rich kid of the lower leagues but they've struggled to come to terms with Premiership football. They've got big/little Joe Barton in there now, a canny addition. He should see them right.

Home form nothing to shout about, clearly feeling the pressure of expectation from those loyal fans, but sometimes teams need a challenge. There's no bigger challenge than a resurgent Man Utd.

Expect big games from the black one, Barton and the white one with blond streaks that used to be on Spurs' books.

6-5, the Qpers.

Unread 13-12-2011, 01:38 PM
Jack Duckworth

2-1 united

any win will do to put the pressure on the bitters. i'm looking forward to their impending implosion throughout january.

Unread 13-12-2011, 01:43 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

Quote:
my first United away back in the late 70s.....sat down at half time on the terraces (like a stand but with no seats, just steps....for our younger readers) ...fell asleep...and missed 2 goals

Unread 13-12-2011, 02:41 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
my first United away back in the late 70s.....sat down at half time on the terraces (like a stand but with no seats, just steps....for our younger readers) ...fell asleep...and missed 2 goals
I remember a QPR away in the early/mid 80's when we were on the way out and all getting squashed together, I found myself being transported against my will towards a big feck off police horse, as I was standing pressed up against him he proceeded to nibble my shoulder. I was very scared that I was going to die or be seriously maimed.

Unread 13-12-2011, 02:42 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
I remember a QPR away in the early/mid 80's when we were on the way out and all getting squashed together, I found myself being transported against my will towards a big feck off police horse, as I was standing pressed up against him he proceeded to nibble my shoulder. I was very scared that I was going to die or be seriously maimed.
Oh yes.

Unread 13-12-2011, 02:58 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
a girl i used to go to school with used to be a police horsewoman at OT...nice arse/great thighs.....

Unread 13-12-2011, 03:06 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
a girl i used to go to school with used to be a police horsewoman at OT...nice arse/great thighs.....
Yeah but what was the lass like?

Unread 13-12-2011, 03:07 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Tap in from andyroo

Unread 13-12-2011, 03:28 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez

Tap in from andyroo
king of the assists

Unread 13-12-2011, 04:40 PM
bored

in memory of fletch, we should shit all over them

Unread 13-12-2011, 05:57 PM
red in cumbria

Win and we go top - in the past that would have been motivation enough for us

Unread 13-12-2011, 05:59 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored
in memory of fletch, we should shit all over them
a minute's shitting before the start would be an appropriate gesture imo

Unread 13-12-2011, 06:39 PM
£#%&! KFC

£#%&! the goal difference....it's all about 1-0 wins

got to win and really put the pressure on the Taches can see them £#%&!ing up against Arsenal if we win

Unread 13-12-2011, 06:41 PM
bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
it's all about 10-0 wins

Unread 13-12-2011, 06:42 PM
magic_cantona

I'll be sat on a 'Christmas Train' when the game is on (not a new job btw and no, I'm not 'being' Santa).

Unread 13-12-2011, 06:42 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored

after Arsenal and Bolton away a FF ttold me we'd win 10-0 at some stage this season

it won't be Sunday though

Unread 13-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Argentina

Quote:

after Arsenal and Bolton away a FF told me we'd win 10-0 at some stage this season

A £#%&!ing fool?

Unread 13-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:

after Arsenal and Bolton away a FF ttold me we'd win 10-0 at some stage this season

Ah but it might be.
Closed Thread