United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-12-2011, 06:43 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Yeah it was dodgy as £#%&!, but some of the decisions since then

Blatant shove on Kaboul, handball on the line, goal wrongly ruled out, ridiculous corner given as a goal kick...he's making up for it that's for sure

Oh and that too
he's over compensating now ffs

Unread 11-12-2011, 06:47 PM
saffers

Pulis used to cry weekly about referees £#%&!ing them over, been strangely quiet this season.

Unread 11-12-2011, 06:50 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Pulis used to cry weekly about referees £#%&!ing them over, been strangely quiet this season.
£#%&!ing hell they get away with loads of shit. taking an hour to take every throw in whilst they clean the ball

the small time @#%&!s have even made the pitch smaller to accommodate their one-dimensional shit.

Unread 11-12-2011, 06:52 PM
quackhandle

5 mins Ferie time

Unread 11-12-2011, 06:55 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
£#%&!ing hell they get away with loads of shit. taking an hour to take every throw in whilst they clean the ball

the small time @#%&!s have even made the pitch smaller to accommodate their one-dimensional shit.
I'm happy Spurs have lost but £#%&!ing despise Stoke, can't stand them. Utter @#%&!s and for some reason get loads of ridiculous refereeing decisions at home.

Unread 11-12-2011, 06:56 PM
£#%&! KFC

good result for us that....another 2-1 home win tomorrow will do nicely

Unread 11-12-2011, 06:57 PM
Rhodzy

Funny game.

Ginners

stoke are a disgrace to the league, horrible team.

red in cumbria

Spurs were robbed in that second half, but am I arsed?? Nah

Ginners - arse seen

Unread 11-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I'm happy Spurs have lost but £#%&!ing despise Stoke, can't stand them. Utter @#%&!s and for some reason get loads of ridiculous refereeing decisions at home.
Yeah I hate them en all. £#%&!ing real "up and at 'em" neanderthal tactics to go with their £#%&!ing mongy knuckle-dragging supporters.

They get away with absolute £#%&!ing murder in every home game i see. Some of those decisions today were bordering on farcical.

Unread 11-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Liu Jian

Chris Foy, absolutely clueless.

Unread 11-12-2011, 07:25 PM
Rhodzy

Would love to see Stoke vs Barcelona in the super cup, Big Jon Walters would cause all sorts of problems.

Unread 11-12-2011, 07:26 PM
andyroo

Love 'Arry claiming he's never complained about referees before. Remember what a @#%&! he was after the 5-2 FFS.

Unread 11-12-2011, 07:34 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Love 'Arry claiming he's never complained about referees before. Remember what a @#%&! he was after the 5-2 FFS.

Unread 11-12-2011, 10:01 PM
denis lawless

dont mind Spurts.....as long as they keep losing to us but take points off our main rivals...and dont get any ideas above their station

Unread 11-12-2011, 10:33 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Yeah I hate them en all. £#%&!ing real "up and at 'em" neanderthal tactics to go with their £#%&!ing mongy knuckle-dragging supporters.

They get away with absolute £#%&!ing murder in every home game i see. Some of those decisions today were bordering on farcical.
Horrible in every single way.

Unread 12-12-2011, 02:32 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:

The surprising part is that teams still don't see it coming and still can't handle it. Spurs looked totally unprepared for the inevitable aerial onslaught from the first minute. Why?

Unread 12-12-2011, 02:35 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
The surprising part is that teams still don't see it coming and still can't handle it. Spurs looked totally unprepared for the inevitable aerial onslaught from the first minute. Why?
Because King and Dawson were out?

Unread 12-12-2011, 02:35 PM
rafabio

probably because spurs aren't set up at all to deal with it. A bit like united who can't seem to handle teams having a get at them with pace and who can cross. Neither is it a new thing. United have always struggled a bit with such teams.

Unread 12-12-2011, 02:37 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
probably because spurs aren't set up at all to deal with it. A bit like united who can't seem to handle teams having a get at them with pace and who can cross. Neither is it a new thing. United have always struggled a bit with such teams.
Great, you're back.

I see you still talk %@#$&!s.
Closed Thread