United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-12-2011, 06:11 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Thats why MJ. Regardless of what people think about our players not being good enough every game we've put out a side that should have won and was good enough to win.
This campaign has all been about attitude and ours has been £#%&!ing woeful right the way through the club, not just the players but the staff as well. We took these teams too lightly and thought we would breeze it
Absolutely right.

The performances at home in particular were shocking. Fergie 'resting' players, sloppy as £#%&! defending, awful finishing.
Even the win against Galati was fortunate & uninspiring (that late deflected Rooney shot sealing it against the run of play at the time iirc)

Unread 08-12-2011, 06:13 PM
Withers

Everything you need to know- http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Fe....aspx?pageNo=1

Whetted my appetite tbh.

Unread 08-12-2011, 06:14 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
A lot of the time he does not look like a footballer, his first touch last night after coming on was laughable. However he has a habit, mainly off the bench, of making an impact and getting on the end of chances. He could have scored in all his little cameo appearances recently but there is no denying he is a very frustrating and flawed player.
Hes £#%&!ing shite.Needing a goal to stay in the european cup and we only have the likes of macheda to come on and save us.

Unread 08-12-2011, 06:17 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Everything you need to know- http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Fe....aspx?pageNo=1

Whetted my appetite tbh.
£#%&!ing hell fire.
The humiliation of it all...

Unread 08-12-2011, 06:22 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Absolutely right.

The performances at home in particular were shocking. Fergie 'resting' players, sloppy as £#%&! defending, awful finishing.
Even the win against Galati was fortunate & uninspiring (that late deflected Rooney shot sealing it against the run of play at the time iirc)
The team selections in the early games where all about giving players game time and taking the season long view. The home tie against Basel was waiting to happen though, Utd had been playing incredibly open football up to that point, and it was only a matter of time until someone punished them. Add to that defensive injuries and suddenly Utd were in trouble in the group.

Then the City game and the reaction to it which has been going to a very conservative style, grinding out games. The one exception to that was the Benfica home game when Utd played quite well and were unfortunate not to win. A this point the midfield injuries are piling up, Carrick is suspended and Utd go to Basel with the umpteenth different midfield combination of the season which make it impossible to build fluency in the play and leads to the dull percentage play of give it to the winger.

Unread 08-12-2011, 06:23 PM
bobcraven

Quote:

Whetted my appetite tbh.

Unread 08-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Withers

You just know we are getting City at some point in this too.

Unread 08-12-2011, 06:50 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

Whetted my appetite tbh.
would do the german and dutch aways, fo shizzle

hope we get ajax or schalke.

Unread 08-12-2011, 07:01 PM
RedMenace

There's a chance we could end up playing at 5.00 on a Tuesday evening apparently. There'd be some crowd at OT for that. More likely City will be made to play then which would be more amusing.

Unread 08-12-2011, 07:10 PM
wiganste

I still can't get it in my head that we £#%&!ed this group up and have ended up in the europa £#%&!ing league. What a £#%&!ing embarrassing disaster. I thought the 6-1 would be the end of embarrassing ourselves this season - we've only £#%&!ing gone and trumped it. I hope we draw a half decent side and get knocked out and pretend we were never in this shit £#%&!ing mess. That team he put out last night was £#%&!ing mental and just shown us up in terms of a quality midfield. If Fergie is seriously happy with working with that shit then he's losing the plot. I feel like getting absolutely plastered now and try to forget this sorry £#%&!ing state we are in. I bet wolves can't wait to play us

Unread 08-12-2011, 07:14 PM
wiganste

oh, those in the acs. I feel sorry for you. And pity you. We May have the pleasure of stoke on a Thursday night. £#%&!ing joyful. If we do get them and any spares come up, give me a shout.

Unread 08-12-2011, 07:27 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I still can't get it in my head that we £#%&!ed this group up and have ended up in the europa £#%&!ing league. What a £#%&!ing embarrassing disaster. I thought the 6-1 would be the end of embarrassing ourselves this season - we've only £#%&!ing gone and trumped it. I hope we draw a half decent side and get knocked out and pretend we were never in this shit £#%&!ing mess. That team he put out last night was £#%&!ing mental and just shown us up in terms of a quality midfield. If Fergie is seriously happy with working with that shit then he's losing the plot. I feel like getting absolutely plastered now and try to forget this sorry £#%&!ing state we are in. I bet wolves can't wait to play us
that's the spirit steven.... never surrender. onwards and upwards.

Unread 08-12-2011, 07:28 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
would do the german and dutch aways, fo shizzle

hope we get ajax or schalke.
So would I but I can't get tickets anymore as you have to go pick them up over there and have to be in your name

Unread 08-12-2011, 07:32 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
that's the spirit steven.... never surrender. onwards and upwards.
I'm on my 3rd bottle of tyskie now so things are better already. Silly @#%&! here has locked myself out and my bird won't be home until 9. She's gonna love me when she picks me up

Unread 08-12-2011, 07:35 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I'm on my 3rd bottle of tyskie now so things are better already. Silly @#%&! here has locked myself out and my bird won't be home until 9. She's gonna love me when she picks me up
so how are you communicating with this esteemed forum?

Unread 08-12-2011, 07:38 PM
wiganste

Quote:
there's this amazing bit of technology called a mobile phone. It has the internet as well as letting me text and phone folk

Unread 08-12-2011, 07:43 PM
wiganste

Quote:
I could have sworn I replied to this. Anyway, I have this thing called a mobile phone which lets me phone and text folk and also connect to the world wide web without sticking a wire in it. Mental huh?

Unread 08-12-2011, 07:46 PM
Jack Duckworth

anybody heard from ste? the ignorant bastard could at least answer el's civil question before pissing off.

Unread 08-12-2011, 07:46 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
anybody heard from ste? the ignorant bastard could at least answer el's civil question before pissing off.

Unread 08-12-2011, 07:57 PM
wiganste

modern technology has just kicked me in the balls. Nice one
Closed Thread