United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-12-2011, 02:38 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Yes, Reddles, because of course I was being serious....

Arse seen.

Unread 14-12-2011, 02:44 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy

Arse seen.

Unread 14-12-2011, 02:47 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:

Arse seen.

£#%&! of you #@&%!, just because I didn't leave a little sarcastic smilie at the end.

Unread 14-12-2011, 02:51 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by time for heroes

£#%&! of you #@&%!, just because i didn't leave a little sarcastic smilie at the end.

massive arse!

Unread 14-12-2011, 03:10 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
massive arse!

Unread 14-12-2011, 03:45 PM
kerplunk

Thumbs up

relegation, brought about by a 'recently signed for the divs' rooney backheel.

Unread 14-12-2011, 04:15 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I'd like a league win and our 'youth' side to give us some hope for the future with their europa run. I think it's possible. I know some of the doom on here is just for effect but some of it is ridiculous.

I hope we don't sign anyone of note in january.
Pretty much this, I would like a midfield signing in January though.

This will be Fergie's last team imo and it still has the chance of being his best.

Unread 14-12-2011, 04:44 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
massive arse!
Grrr! I'm too busy at work for this shit!

#@&%!

Unread 14-12-2011, 04:48 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Grrr! I'm too busy at work for this shit!

#@&%!
£#%&!ing mega arse.

Unread 14-12-2011, 04:59 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
£#%&!ing mega arse.

#@&%!

Unread 17-12-2011, 11:11 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Fitting end would be winning another league or european title contrary to the expectations of the detractors who've been predicting our demise for years. (patrick barclay, bluemoon, sparky mcawsome etc)

Unread 17-12-2011, 11:18 AM
Pop

Win the title an Anfield in front of 12,390 mangled scouse bastards after the Kop collapses with class and dignity under the weight of phlegm and tears. Fat Rafa and King @#%&!, both retired due to mental health reasons being amongst the casualties on a rare day out to watch their beloved bindippers.

Unread 17-12-2011, 11:57 AM
rockored

Aye

Unread 17-12-2011, 12:27 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Win the title an Anfield in front of 12,390 mangled scouse bastards after the Kop collapses with class and dignity under the weight of phlegm and tears. Fat Rafa and King @#%&!, both retired due to mental health reasons being amongst the casualties on a rare day out to watch their beloved bindippers.
.....and after the scouse bastards gurgle out their last dying phlegms and are no more.... the FA admit they were indeed in a conspiracy with the retiring Fergie all along

Unread 17-12-2011, 02:58 PM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
but before then fergie will shred his legacy by winning another couple of league titles and a european cup with a largely home-grown team of youngsters, causing half the media to self-combust. martin samuel alone could burn down half of london, win-win.

Do you seriously think this team is capable of that?

Absolutely no chance imo.

Unread 17-12-2011, 03:17 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Default there might be a falter

but there won't be a fall. If the gimps can't hold out for the point where the commercial income linked to success (being top 4 and realistically challenging in the prem and top 16 to semi's/odd final in europe) can sustain and outstrip the debt burden they will sell, at a huge profit. Will we then be bought by one mafia group or another who will spend to keep the wheels turning and the trough full. viva utd

Unread 17-12-2011, 03:19 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry the Berry
Do you seriously think this team is capable of that?

Absolutely no chance imo.
nope, not yet. but it's not far off imo, midfield and full back aside, and there's some fantastic prospects coming through. a bit of investment - a quality midfielder and a right back - and a bit of luck with injuries and we'll have a side to challenge anyone. imo.

Unread 17-12-2011, 03:23 PM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
nope, not yet. but it's not far off imo, midfield and full back aside, and there's some fantastic prospects coming through. a bit of investment - a quality midfielder and a right back - and a bit of luck with injuries and we'll have a side to challenge anyone. imo.

Barca will be dominant for another few years yet and i'd be suprised if Fergie is still here in 3 years time.
Closed Thread