United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-12-2011, 05:15 PM
DuanePipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Is anyone even remotely arsed about this game tomorrow?
No.

[SIZE="2"]Yes.

Unread 09-12-2011, 05:15 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
where you watching it pol?

going the alex aren't i
Old Trafford.

The traffic on the M6 will probably be more fun then our 'performance' tbh.

Unread 09-12-2011, 05:16 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Is anyone even remotely arsed about this game tomorrow?
I won't get to see it in any case - usually I'd be £#%&!ed off about missing it, but I'm not arsed tbh

If we lose or draw it won't be a big shock, if we win the players will probably act like everything's OK now
They should play the Champions League theme at the end of the match - regardless of the result - the players & Fergie should be forced to trudge off the pitch with their heads hanging in shame

Also, no arriving at the game tomorrow with those big £#%&!-off headphones & £#%&!ing fancy gadgets.
They should be forced to watch a re-run of their home performances in this seasons Champions League & a highlights reel of Barcelona, Milan, Real, Bayern etc.. all progressing to the knock-out stage.

I want our players to feel this £#%&!er...but I don't imagine they will for any longer than 5 minutes.

Deary £#%&!ing me, the Europa League:shakehead:

Unread 09-12-2011, 05:19 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Old Trafford.

The traffic on the M6 will probably be more fun then our 'performance' tbh.
:shakehead: long way to go for another shitfest pol

let's hope the bastards play like they have a point to prove because they £#%&!ing have

Unread 09-12-2011, 05:19 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
No.

[SIZE="2"]Yes.

What's Wolves likely XI? Fancy your chances, good time to play the 'mighty' Manchester United etc?

Unread 09-12-2011, 05:26 PM
DuanePipe

Quote:

What's Wolves likely XI? Fancy your chances, good time to play the 'mighty' Manchester United etc?
Aren't Utd famous for 'reacting'?

Fergie "we need to react to this, that's what we do."

Worst result for Wolves was a Utd CL exit. In many ways it's Wolves who really suffered the most from that debacle in Switzerland.

Don't think Mick will be brave enough to play an entirely different 11 like he did last year. Johnson will be back in and given how he's been playing like a pub player so far this season it doesn't provide any grounds for confidence. Fletcher is our form player.

When Chelsea beat us a few weeks ago their most effective player was Ramires (by a mile). Wolves line up deep with a shit impression of rope-a-dope. That tactic fails against midfielders who run with the ball so I expect Jones will be Utd's most valuable player.

In the par league, have this one down as a free game for us.

Unread 09-12-2011, 05:28 PM
rafabio

Quote:

Worst result for Wolves was a Utd CL exit. In many ways it's Wolves who really suffered the most from that debacle in Switzerland.

Don't think Mick will be brave enough to play an entirely different 11 like he did last year. Johnson will be back in and given how he's been playing like a pub player so far this season it doesn't provide any grounds for confidence. Fletcher is our form player.

When Chelsea beat us a few weeks ago their most effective player was Ramires (by a mile). Wolves line up deep with a shit impression of rope-a-dope. That tactic fails against midfielders who run with the ball so I expect Jones will be Utd's most valuable player.

nowadays we don't react... we are just too £#%&!ed to react. We reacted from the 6-1 defeat by a 1-0 ground out result against everton...

we have to hope wolves will be as shit as they have been for the past few weeks and evans doesn't have a nightmare against kevin £#%&!ing doyle

Unread 09-12-2011, 05:33 PM
The Watcher

Quote:

Put your best striker next to Evans and hoof the ball at him. Will get you a draw at least.

I never thought I would be the recipient of the chant :"Thursday night, channel five"

Unread 09-12-2011, 05:56 PM
andyroo

Quote:
No.

[SIZE="2"]Yes.
Are you going?

Unread 09-12-2011, 05:58 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
nowadays we don't react... we are just too £#%&!ed to react. We reacted from the 6-1 defeat by a 1-0 ground out result against everton...
Tbh we were pretty good in the first half then. Then £#%&!ing Clevers got injured

Unread 09-12-2011, 07:19 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
'

"What's that Mike?! Ji playing in the number 10 role??" - "Look Rene', what the Tombola says that's what we go with pal. You should know that"
tickled me that

so a lot cant be arsed with wolves at home on a rare 3 o clock saturday

how many we gonna get for mansfield auto winscreens dec 8 2015

spoilt bastards and we (should) know it

Unread 09-12-2011, 08:11 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

I'd go for:

De Gea

Smalling
Jones
Evans
Evra

Nani
Carrick
Fletcher
Park

Rooney
Welbeck.

£#%&! knows what Fergie is going to go with

Unread 09-12-2011, 09:07 PM
PaulParkers

Lindegarten Kop

Jones
Smalling
Rio
Evra

Young (on the right cos he's £#%&!ing useless on the left)
Carrick
Morrison
Nani

Overrated fat bag of scouse shit £#%&! off and play for someone else
Welbeck

Unread 09-12-2011, 09:18 PM
hopkins

Thumbs up

linda

smalling
jones
ferdinand
fryers

carrick
fletcher
morrison

welbeck
rooney
nani

Unread 09-12-2011, 10:30 PM
Gruber

can't get a start in the Carling Cup against £#%&!ing Aldershot or Palace, as much as we'd like to see it he won't be in the side for Wolves. Fergies trusts dross like Gibson much more.

De Gea

Smallers Rio Jones Evra

Park Gibson Carrick Nani

Rooney

Welbeck

Unread 09-12-2011, 10:39 PM
DuanePipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Are you going?
Am working so will have to get a stream. I'm fully expecting a poor game with a late winner from scholes off the bench.

Unread 09-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Am working so will have to get a stream. I'm fully expecting a poor game with a late winner from scholes off the bench.
You've played well against us the past few games, you'll probably nick it.

Unread 09-12-2011, 11:11 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
We've registered him? Good idea IMO.

Unread 09-12-2011, 11:34 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Good lad. I reckon it'll be an exact replay of last year except this time it'll be Nani that is stricken with paralysis and never walks again until he's mysteriously signed by citeh, and Fletcher won't miss.

Unread 10-12-2011, 12:35 AM
Neo

PIG

O'Shea -- Evans -- Brown -- Evra

Obertan -- Fletcher -- Gibson -- Park

Macheda -- Diouf

The irresistibles.
Closed Thread