United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-12-2011, 02:52 AM
ICJ

Default NEW: Inter City Fanzine

The ICF.

I am going to make this fanzine myself & wouldn't mind a few contributions from the lads Salford RED ICJ.. Ancoats.. Even that brummie Wolves fan who can't make his mind up whether he is United or Wolves..

My "mate" over on RI has £#%&!ed me off because of the way I act on the internet - We was mates before I started actin up on the net?

Soft as £#%&! in my eyes.

Unread 05-12-2011, 02:58 AM
waynes ear's

another look at me thread

sully, you're alright, on and off the internets, but lay off pal, marlos the look at me @#%&! on here, and if you beat him, he'll play the race card.

its not worth the hassle

Unread 05-12-2011, 04:15 AM
ICJ

Says the imbred who posed with a piece of paper saying that he was Wayne's ears @ Forum meet

Ha Ha do 1 Six Fingers.

Unread 05-12-2011, 09:04 AM
waynes ear's

six fingers? how original.

self absorbed #@&%!

Unread 05-12-2011, 09:14 AM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
another look at me thread

sully, you're alright, on and off the internets, but lay off pal, marlos the look at me @#%&! on here, and if you beat him, he'll play the race card.

its not worth the hassle
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

six fingers? how original.

self absorbed #@&%!
Gotta admire a man who has the courage of his convictions.

Unread 05-12-2011, 09:25 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Gotta admire a man who has the courage of his convictions.
die

Unread 05-12-2011, 10:14 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICJ
The ICF.

I am going to make this fanzine myself & wouldn't mind a few contributions from the lads Salford RED ICJ.. Ancoats.. Even that brummie Wolves fan who can't make his mind up whether he is United or Wolves..

My "mate" over on RI has £#%&!ed me off because of the way I act on the internet - We was mates before I started actin up on the net?

i'm in.

Unread 05-12-2011, 10:15 AM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICJ
The ICF.

..at what point this morning did I get sent back to 1981 ?

Unread 05-12-2011, 10:16 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICJ
The ICF.

If fixers is in it I am not buying it.

Unread 05-12-2011, 10:18 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
If fixers is in it I am not buying it.
Be fair he could have a place in the fanzine, have you read his football posts lately? pretty hilarious.

Unread 05-12-2011, 10:30 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Be fair he could have a place in the fanzine, have you read his football posts lately? pretty hilarious.
Not intentionally though.

Unread 05-12-2011, 10:35 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Not intentionally though.
I know. Makes it all the more funnier.

Unread 05-12-2011, 10:40 AM
Crumps

Quote:
I know. Makes it all the more funnier.
No, I meant that I hadn't read one of his posts intentionally. The guy's a fool.

Unread 05-12-2011, 10:44 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
No, I meant that I hadn't read one of his posts intentionally. The guy's a fool.
Have you read silvs lately he thinks he's a hardcore red. A true pj warrior.

Get behind the shirts? get behind the duvet more like it.

Unread 05-12-2011, 10:49 AM
Ghetts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICJ
Says the imbred who posed with a piece of paper saying that he was Wayne's ears @ Forum meet

Ha Ha do 1 Six Fingers.
lolz

Unread 05-12-2011, 10:49 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Have you read silvs lately he thinks he's a hardcore red. A true pj warrior.

Get behind the shirts? get behind the duvet more like it.
Silv?

Unread 05-12-2011, 10:53 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Silv?
That guy from plymouth in his 30s? still has a bunk bed with skateboard designs on his duvet?

nevermind.

Unread 05-12-2011, 10:55 AM
Crumps

Quote:
That guy from plymouth in his 30s? still has a bunk bed with skateboard designs on his duvet?

nevermind.
Sounds like the sort guy who'd get his Mam to pay for his spotify account or summat.

Unread 05-12-2011, 10:59 AM
fix up look SHARPE

Crumps change the avatar ffs, just went to tell armchair that you guys were picking on me again and I nearly dobbed in jack duckworth by mistake

Unread 05-12-2011, 11:03 AM
Crumps

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE
Crumps change the avatar ffs, just went to tell armchair that you guys were picking on me again and I nearly dobbed in jack duckworth by mistake
Done.

You big grass.
Closed Thread