United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 29-02-2024, 11:01 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
What’s he even referring to anyway?

Just people saying he’s been shit because he’s been shit?
They’re so quick to jump into action when they’re protecting their egos aren’t they modern footballers

Such thin skinned bunch of tossers.

Just play football better you £#%&!ing cretins

Unread 29-02-2024, 11:08 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
They’re so quick to jump into action when they’re protecting their egos aren’t they modern footballers

Such thin skinned bunch of tossers.

Just play football better you £#%&!ing cretins
He’s been criticised because he’s been shit and looks like he doesn’t care. It doesn’t mean he doesn’t, it means it looks that way. There’s only one way to put that right and it’s not with pre-planned pissy little “anyone who knows me knows” statements.

5 goals for the season. Out on the piss and dropped. That’s why he’s getting shit.

STFU and do your job

Unread 29-02-2024, 11:16 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
Oh £#%&! off you forehead fingering dick

Unread 29-02-2024, 11:19 PM
Chris Quayd

“Everyone’s a racist” - guess we can close the thread now that the question has been answered, surprised no-one got it soon tbh

Unread 29-02-2024, 11:28 PM
Bunker Buster

He's an absolute #@&%!

Unread 29-02-2024, 11:31 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
I’m not trying to have a go at the media. I understand the game, you know what I mean? They’re not really writing about me. It’s like they’re writing about this character, “Marcus Rashford.” It can’t just be about me as a 26-year-old lad on a night out, or a lad getting a parking ticket. It’s got to be about how much my car costs, guessing my weekly salary, my jewelry or even my tattoos. It’s got to be about my body language, and questioning my morals, and speculating about my family, and my football future. There’s a tone to it that you don’t get with all footballers. Let’s just leave it at that.
Is marlo his ghostwriter?

Unread 29-02-2024, 11:34 PM
Dr Stranger

Unread 29-02-2024, 11:41 PM
Bunker Buster

Wouldn't be 4 buses from his to Carrington btw..

Unread 29-02-2024, 11:42 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Wouldn't be 4 buses from his to Carrington btw..
Thought the same. Two buses from Wythenshawe to town? Hmmm

Unread 01-03-2024, 12:16 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
Work with lads in Carrington who are taking 4 buses to get there, full days work same back.

Season ticket holders, loads of their wages on that ....

He's an absolute #@&%!.. .

Unread 01-03-2024, 12:41 AM
suedeshoes

8 buses to get to and from work!?

Where they travelling from? Cardiff?

Unread 01-03-2024, 01:48 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
Two more to the cliff which you could walk in the same time it would take for these magic buses

Unread 01-03-2024, 05:25 AM
Coracao

I'm shocked he isn't taking any responsibility whatsoever.

Unread 01-03-2024, 05:26 AM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
Guessing the PSG move isn’t looking likely anymore Marcus.
Yeah so thinks better put out a PR piece that shows just how much I care for the club and fans

Unread 01-03-2024, 06:32 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
It’s got to be about how much my car costs, guessing my weekly salary, my jewelry or even my tattoos. It’s got to be about my body language, and questioning my morals, and speculating about my family, and my football future
He's got a point, but it's not a race thing imo, it's a Man United thing. Rooney got the same treatment years ago, and I could calibrate my monitor off his skin pigmentation.

The club and those employed by it are always under more intense scrutiny than anyone at any other club. It's why any managers at the club look like they've slowly had the life drawn out of them after a couple of years. Why Antony gets dogs abuse from opposition fans for not playing well for us (which will never make sense). Why Casemiro can get a straight red and condemnation from every pundit scrambling over each other like drowning rats to offer an opinion for putting his hands up to an aggressors neck to stop them getting to him, but opposition players can aggressively grab our players by the throat with absolute silence from the officials and pundits.

If he can't grasp that, and accept that while it's not fair he's going to have to get the £#%&! over it, then this isn't the club for him.

Unread 01-03-2024, 07:24 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b View Post
He's got a point, but it's not a race thing imo, it's a Man United thing. Rooney got the same treatment years ago, and I could calibrate my monitor off his skin pigmentation.

The club and those employed by it are always under more intense scrutiny than anyone at any other club. It's why any managers at the club look like they've slowly had the life drawn out of them after a couple of years. Why Antony gets dogs abuse from opposition fans for not playing well for us (which will never make sense). Why Casemiro can get a straight red and condemnation from every pundit scrambling over each other like drowning rats to offer an opinion for putting his hands up to an aggressors neck to stop them getting to him, but opposition players can aggressively grab our players by the throat with absolute silence from the officials and pundits.

If he can't grasp that, and accept that while it's not fair he's going to have to get the £#%&! over it, then this isn't the club for him.
Also if he can't play association football more effectively than he has been for a while, then this isn't the club for him (although admittedly that is debatable in the context of our last few years).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacter View Post
Oh £#%&! off you forehead fingering dick
He only posted a tweet

Unread 01-03-2024, 11:39 AM
Denis Irwell

4 buses my arse

Bus: Civic to Piccadilly

10 minute walk to Victoria

Bus: to Lwr Broughton

Mard arse

2x buses

Unread 01-03-2024, 02:10 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b View Post

Post.

I’m sure he has faced a lot of prejudice in his life, but to try and hide behind it now is genuinely sad.

Unread 01-03-2024, 05:02 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell View Post
4 buses my arse

Bus: Civic to Piccadilly

10 minute walk to Victoria

Bus: to Lwr Broughton

Mard arse

2x buses
completey unheard of for him to take the wrong option when better routes available

Unread 01-03-2024, 05:02 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878 View Post
completey unheard of for him to take the wrong option when better routes available