It’s coming from Chris wheeler Neville is quoting him

Ole had this squad top of the league this day 12 months ago. Makes you think

More of this shit come Thursday Night

Do I Have to watch?

Unread 29-12-2021, 04:16 PM
Mr Kaboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
If he's that keen to go he can take a pay cut...
Up the workers

Unread 29-12-2021, 04:18 PM
Dasilvatwins

Nail on the head. Wouldn’t give a shit if anyone bar greenwood left tomorrow. They’re all frauds being paid more money than they should be .

Ronaldo is probably the only exception but if he left tomorrow I wouldn’t care

Unread 29-12-2021, 04:37 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
If he's that keen to go he can take a pay cut...
As we all know there isn’t another club in the world who’ll pay these clowns what we do.

Unread 29-12-2021, 04:49 PM
Medlock

OK but the leaks are just made up

Unread 29-12-2021, 04:51 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
As we all know there isn’t another club in the world who’ll pay these clowns what we do.
Years of mismanagement coming home to roost.

Giving Jones 5 year deals. The likes of pogba, martial and shaw called out by multiple managers but nothing done. It’s our own fault.

We now have atleast 5/6 players who start that shouldn’t be. I think three of the Back four and our two CMs.

Only at United. The player we chased for two seasons isn’t ready and I have no doubt Sancho will be a quality player in the future right now we need players who can deliver right away. Our captain needs binning and he has to do it soon .

I feel sorry for ralf as all you need to do is listen to his press conferences and you have an understanding that he knows what needs to be done and how to do it. He is a smart man but I don’t think he will be properly backed and before then he needs to change the culture. As interim I don’t think he has the time to do that.

Unread 29-12-2021, 05:08 PM
Sparky***

Do you think it might have something to do with being walloped every week since september?

No, best to infer it's something to do with Ronaldo

Unread 29-12-2021, 05:23 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kaboom
Up the workers
He could make it up with a day's cauliflower picking on his day off.

Unread 29-12-2021, 05:26 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Hang on, they weren’t happy at the holiday camp either, there were constant leaks about not being impressed with training.

They’re just a bunch of utter #@&%!s, which seems fitting given the culture at the club in general these days.
This. Brutal. But true.

Unread 29-12-2021, 05:43 PM
Vedder

Unread 29-12-2021, 06:39 PM
Bion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
I mean is it any surprise that ManUtd
struggled against Newcastle on Monday... the game was played at night and we know how these Players apparently have an issue with being out after dark!!

Unread 29-12-2021, 08:14 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Already at the leaks… unhappy with intense training methods, their precious routines being messed with.

We need a proper clear out cos there are some lazy entitled w****rs in there.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...s-meeting.html
Missed this. Is this building on Wheeler's article that dropped late last night?

He listed a bunch of players who wanted out, I don't think a single one would surprise any of us nor would any of them be missed/couldn't be replaced (inc. Henderson).

They're also the same problems moaning under Jose, Ole and probably would be doing the same if Carrick was still here.

About time someone just stopped, thought for a minute, and asked hang on maybe they're not good enough and NEED to go?

I think there's about six at the club I'd keep and take forwards the rest can all go.

Edit: Neville makes the mistake that (he thinks) he's addressing a bunch of grown ups who could sit down and talk through any differences.

Unread 29-12-2021, 10:22 PM
saffers

The clowns who said Ole will leave us in a better place than Mou did. Was a #headsgone comment back then, looks even crazier now.

3 years of zero coaching. Maybe for the better that we have an interim in to clean things up for a more permanent appointment in the summer.

Unread 29-12-2021, 11:36 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
The clowns who said Ole will leave us in a better place than Mou did. Was a #headsgone comment back then, looks even crazier now.

3 years of zero coaching. Maybe for the better that we have an interim in to clean things up for a more permanent appointment in the summer.
Gormless @#%&! on Xmas holidays I see.

Unread 29-12-2021, 11:55 PM
Zorg

I’m sick of the sight of every last one of the @#%&!s, tbh.

Unread 30-12-2021, 12:15 AM
Seamus

Bruno is the problem in the changing room, mark my words.

Unread 30-12-2021, 09:18 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus
bruno is the problem in the changing room, mark my words.
1/10.

Unread 30-12-2021, 11:04 AM
Patty_b

Squad needs gutting. Can't be arsed with the hope that some magical person can come in and turn shit into gold. We're Arsenal for the past decade until we sort the squad out. Full of mards and 'tards.

De Gea - Keep
Henderson - Backup or £#%&! off
Heaton - Why do we have two backup keepers?
Grant - Who the £#%&! are you?

Lindelof - Backup
Bailly - £#%&! off
Jones - £#%&! off
Maguire - Remove captaincy and backup if he's still shit
Mengi - Promote
Varane - Keep

Shaw - Backup
Telles - £#%&! off
Wan-Bissaka - £#%&! off
Dalot - Backup

Pogba - £#%&! off
Fred - £#%&! off
Fernandes - Keep
Matic - £#%&! off
DVB - Backup
The Scottish Player - Backup
Lingard - £#%&! off
Mata -

Cavani - Backup for this season and then £#%&!ed off
Martial - £#%&! off
Rashford - Backup
Greenwood - Our best player
Sancho - Keep
Ronaldo - Keep & Captain

Captaincy needs to be taken off Maguire, and if he's still shit then he needs to be seated on the bench and someone proper bought in.

Buy new wingbacks.

Buy some £#%&!ing midfielders.

Ronaldo, Greenwood and Sancho are the preferred front three. You don't become a bad team by bringing Ronaldo in. He's singlehandedly dragged us to the knockouts of the Champions League ffs.

Amad, Elanga and Shoretire should get more starts, Rashford should be limited to sub appearances until he starts performing. And if he doesn't, £#%&! him off. Martial should never be seen in United kit ever again.

Unread 30-12-2021, 11:20 AM
Bion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Squad needs gutting. Can't be arsed with the hope that some magical person can come in and turn shit into gold. We're Arsenal for the past decade until we sort the squad out. Full of mards and 'tards
Ferguson once masterminded a title win with a distinctly average Man United squad

He could have sailed peacefully into retirement with a trophy-less season

But instead he delivered another Premier League title, the 13th of his Old Trafford reign, and he did it with arguably the weakest Man United squad of the Premier League era…

and how he do it?

One red hot forward, a bunch of misfiring midfielders, two ageing legends, a decent defence and a super sub equals a title win

so whats up with this £#%&!ed up bunch?

Unread 30-12-2021, 11:23 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bion
Ferguson once masterminded a title win with a distinctly average Man United squad

He could have sailed peacefully into retirement with a trophy-less season

But instead he delivered another Premier League title, the 13th of his Old Trafford reign, and he did it with arguably the weakest Man United squad of the Premier League era…

and how he do it?

One red hot forward, a bunch of misfiring midfielders, two ageing legends, a decent defence and a super sub equals a title win

so whats up with this £#%&!ed up bunch?
No Fergie
Closed Thread