koppas

Default Re: Diouf granted work permit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
So what is your point then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He's just sulking.
I had a little ray of hope that he may be joining us. That has now been dashed.

Unread 23-12-2009, 03:31 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
He'll be shit but we will be able to sell him for about a £6mil profit to Stoke after he scores a couple of goals in next seasons carling cup. We will put that together with the £11mil we get off Everton for Gibson and buy Defoe from Spurs as replacement for Rooney who's gone to Barca with his fee going to pay the interest payments.
that's some quality doom right there. part, sparky take note - that's the way to do it.

Quote:
pma
pmt more like.

Unread 23-12-2009, 03:35 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
I had a little ray of hope that he may be joining us. That has now been dashed.
You didn't though, really, did you?

Ask yourself, in your heart of hearts, did you really think there was even the remotest chance of him giving up Latina women, sun, sangria and a ridiculously lucrative 6 year deal to come to Manchester? Did you?

Unread 23-12-2009, 03:38 PM
koppas

Quote:
You didn't though, really, did you?

Ask yourself, in your heart of hearts, did you really think there was even the remotest chance of him giving up Latina women, sun, sangria and a ridiculously lucrative 6 year deal to come to Manchester? Did you?
No.

Unread 23-12-2009, 03:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
No.
Thought not

Unread 23-12-2009, 03:40 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
No.
So, maybe we can hope Ole knows summat about forward play eh?

Unread 23-12-2009, 04:01 PM
koppas

Quote:
So, maybe we can hope Ole knows summat about forward play eh?

Unread 23-12-2009, 04:02 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I know it's unlikely that he could know as much as a daft £#%&!wit like you but we can but hope.

Unread 23-12-2009, 04:02 PM
marlo

Quote:
Sir Alex said earlier this month: “If you’re talking about value then you can look at our young boy Diouf.
how embarassing...

he wont be any good. probably just looking relatively good due to his stark contrast in playing styls to both rooney and berbatov (he makes runs and tries to get in the box)

the biggest club in the world should be doing better than this.

we need a striker, we should be drawing up a shortlist of the very best or if anything looking at some shrewd deals which are about £10m-ish.

but yeah lets just hope we got more than we paid for with our £2m signing but then we are happy for the 'far less' than we paid for with berbatov.

Unread 23-12-2009, 04:13 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
how embarassing...

he wont be any good. probably just looking relatively good due to his stark contrast in playing styls to both rooney and berbatov (he makes runs and tries to get in the box)

we need a striker, we should be drawing up a shortlist of the very best or if anything looking at some shrewd deals which are about £10m-ish.

but yeah lets just hope we got more than we paid for with our £2m signing but then we are happy for the 'far less' than we paid for with berbatov.
I don't think you're understanding the matter of debt at all. Ever.

Unread 23-12-2009, 04:15 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
how embarassing...

You said the same thing about Obers.

Dioufers will be good enough when he is a mate of a mate.

Unread 23-12-2009, 04:15 PM
dunk

Oh goody, marlo is here to spread Christmas joy.

Unread 23-12-2009, 04:46 PM
koppas

Quote:
I know it's unlikely that he could know as much as a daft £#%&!wit like you but we can but hope.
You really do take things far too seriously on here.

I forgot the clubs judgement is always spot on.

Unread 23-12-2009, 04:47 PM
TravellingRed

I haven't seen him play live over here but I saw him in a few games on TV and he looks alright, scored a hat trick against Bergen Brann and they are one of the better teams over here. But as has been said before the Norwegian league is pretty shite.
As for him not being a big enough superstar for United; United make superstars they don't buy them. Some of our best signings under Sir Alex have been low transfer fee's or young lads coming through the ranks. If you want to follow a cheque book club who just sign big names £#%&! off and support Real Madrid or something.

Unread 23-12-2009, 05:41 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Thumbs up Re: Diouf granted work permit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
I haven't seen him play live over here but I saw him in a few games on TV and he looks alright, scored a hat trick against Bergen Brann and they are one of the better teams over here. But as has been said before the Norwegian league is pretty shite.
As for him not being a big enough superstar for United; United make superstars they don't buy them. Some of our best signings under Sir Alex have been low transfer fee's or young lads coming through the ranks. If you want to follow a cheque book club who just sign big names £#%&! off and support Real Madrid or something.
Spot on TR81, the only real world superstar united have bought in my time is Veron and look what happened there

Unread 23-12-2009, 05:52 PM
Sparky***

This has a distinct whiff of the manucho about it.

Unread 23-12-2009, 06:07 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
This has a distinct whiff of the manucho about it.
Forgot about him!
Wtf was all that about?....Where is he now?..Hull wasn't it?

Very strange.
£16mill pissed up the wall

Unread 23-12-2009, 08:41 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
I like this post. Nft

Unread 23-12-2009, 09:16 PM
Harri Jaffa

No You Tube video yet

No top red points for anyone

nft text
Closed Thread