United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-02-2023, 09:21 PM
Danoli

Klopp talks just like their fans. These headbangers tend to find each other.

Unread 04-02-2023, 09:29 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Their match reaction thread for today is great.

It’s like reading this place in the darkest days of the Ole/Rangnick pit of despair, with an added dash of emotional incontinence, outrage and tin foil hattery.

Fantastic stuff.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum...topic=353682.0

Unread 04-02-2023, 09:35 PM
andyroo

Quote:
The reds should spend some money
We're sliding down the league
Do you think he meant this to be to the tune of Freed From Desire?

Unread 04-02-2023, 09:45 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Do you think he meant this to be to the tune of Freed From Desire?
Definitely.

Spend more and mooooore,
We should just spend more and more.
Because we’re shiiiiite,
and we’ve no chance of Top Four.

Unread 04-02-2023, 09:46 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Klopp's meltdown at Dortmund actually got them into the relegation places IIRC.

A repeat of that would be cool
Genuinely hope they hold onto him. Klopp as a manager is finished. The longer he stays at Liverpool the better.

Tbh all these complaints yet they still have the best rb and Cb in the premier league ever?

Always comes back to that sky sports but where Keane and charragher were doing combined XIs

Unread 04-02-2023, 10:17 PM
Sparky***

I know some on here chuckle at the idea that this liverpool side have been juiced up to the eyeballs in recent seasons but if there ever was a more blatant example of a side that cycles on and off something as this lot, i've yet to see it.

They have these spells of astounding, ridiculously energetic performances, before absolutely falling off a cliff for 18 months. They did this the year after they won the league. The next season they lost about 10 games and scraped into the top 4 by 3 points.

Last season, again, they're putting in superhuman efforts in all competitions, running City hard and getting to the final of every cup competition...then suddenly again, there's this ridiculous drop in performance levels.

Unread 04-02-2023, 10:24 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I know some on here chuckle at the idea that this liverpool side have been juiced up to the eyeballs in recent seasons but if there ever was a more blatant example of a side that cycles on and off something as this lot, i've yet to see it.

They have these spells of astounding, ridiculously energetic performances, before absolutely falling off a cliff for 18 months. They did this the year after they won the league. The next season they lost about 10 games and scraped into the top 4 by 3 points.

Last season, again, they're putting in superhuman efforts in all competitions, running City hard and getting to the final of every cup competition...then suddenly again, there's this ridiculous drop in performance levels.
Wether they're dosing caffeine or asthma meds or whatever, he's put a lot of miles on them players, and he won't be lucking out with signings like Salah and Mane again.

They were always playing as a team far above the individual player talent merited, but their legs have gone now.

They're broken and he can't fix it lol

Unread 04-02-2023, 10:44 PM
AK14

Sparky spot on.

Unread 04-02-2023, 10:51 PM
Danoli

Quote:

One day it will all come out

Unread 04-02-2023, 10:54 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
They’ve scored about 3 goals this year. The absolutely £#%&!ing audacity of him to suggest a team is being negative after they just scored 3 goals to his team’s zero.

@#%&!.

Unread 04-02-2023, 11:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
They’ve scored about 3 goals this year. The absolutely £#%&!ing audacity of him to suggest a team is being negative after they just scored 3 goals to his team’s zero.

@#%&!.
He seems to take a personal affront to teams trying to stop Liverpool from scoring.

Guardiola is the same. Weirdos that get this idea in their heads that football can only be played one way - their way - and anyone coming up with something to counter that is some sort of heretic.

Whereas klopp tends to go for outright aggression and surliness, Guardiola does that passive-aggressive, back handed compliment thing whilst twitching like Jim Carrey in me, myself and irene.

Unread 04-02-2023, 11:27 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danoli
One day it will all come out
If all these accusations ever do come out we might be awarded 2 more Champions Leagues

Unread 04-02-2023, 11:48 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
He seems to take a personal affront to teams trying to stop Liverpool from scoring.

Guardiola is the same. Weirdos that get this idea in their heads that football can only be played one way - their way - and anyone coming up with something to counter that is some sort of heretic.

Whereas klopp tends to go for outright aggression and surliness, Guardiola does that passive-aggressive, back handed compliment thing whilst twitching like Jim Carrey in me, myself and irene.
Refused to answer a particular journalist in the press conference too. He’s losing it. Proper oddball.

The next guy asks it instead. What a @#%&! 😂

Unread 05-02-2023, 12:32 AM
Pop

Another few weeks of their current form and it'll start taking its physical toll on him

Unread 05-02-2023, 12:50 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Another few weeks of their current form and it'll start taking its physical toll on him

Unread 05-02-2023, 01:07 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

That latest episode of The Last Of Us really was great.

Never a bad time to revisit this.

Unread 05-02-2023, 01:53 PM
GBMUFC2020

Interesting set of fixtures coming up

February 2023
Monday 13th February
Premier League
Liverpool 20:00 Everton On Sky draw/lose

Saturday 18th February
Premier League
Newcastle United 17:30 Liverpool On Sky lose

Tuesday 21st February
UEFA Champions League
Liverpool 20:00 Real Madrid lose

Saturday 25th February
Premier League
Crystal Palace 19:45 Liverpool On Sky lose

Sunday 5th March
Premier League
Liverpool 16:30 Manchester United lose

Saturday 11th March
Premier League
Bournemouth 12:30 Liverpool draw

Wednesday 15th March
UEFA Champions League
Real Madrid v Liverpool lose

Saturday 18th March
Premier League
Liverpool 15:00 Fulham lose

Saturday 1st April
Premier League
Manchester City 15:00 Liverpool lose

Saturday 8th April
Premier League
Liverpool 15:00 Arsenal lose

Unread 05-02-2023, 03:58 PM
Switching Off

Theyll probably smash Madrid now.

Unread 05-02-2023, 04:03 PM
My Name is Heath

Absolutely inceesible how they’ve fallen apart. Great to see.

Unread 05-02-2023, 04:22 PM
dunk

Their top scorer in 2023 is Wout Faes with 2.. he plays for Leicester
Closed Thread