United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-04-2008, 11:56 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Default Yep, we've won the league (touch wood)

But don't forget we still have a nasty, vile, @#%&! of an enemy amidst the club.

The @#%&! family are still in charge of a club they have stolen from the fans.

Never forget this fact.

Love United

Hate Glazer.

Unread 15-04-2008, 12:07 AM
tatty

Enjoying Insanity,

Write the following 100 times...

'I must not tweak the nose of fate'

Unread 15-04-2008, 12:50 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
But don't forget we still have a nasty, vile, @#%&! of an enemy amidst the club.

The @#%&! family are still in charge of a club they have stolen from the fans.

Never forget this fact.

Love United

Hate Glazer.

I'm not havin that EI. Things have never been run better, the glazers have kept a low profile and invested millions of their own money into buying all the players fergie wanted. Sure ticket prices have gone up a tad, but we're still less expensive than Chelsea and seen as we have the best player in the world excellent value, we are the champions after all. People painted all these doom scenarios when the glazers took over, but the fact is none of it has materialized, they are top businessmen that have taken the club to a new level. I really think that its time we embraced them as a positive force for the club, or at least just let them get on with the business side of things and we can just sit back and enjoy the fabulous football. Compared to previous regimes and other club owners the glazers are simply awesome, and lets not forget that they were actually true united fans before they bought the club. The future is safe so lets enjoy the game!

Unread 15-04-2008, 12:54 AM
RedArmy20

we have not won the league.

if chelsea win against everton, and if we draw our next 2 games then chelsea are back in it.

its only a 5 points difference with 4 games remaining.

Unread 15-04-2008, 01:34 AM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedArmy20

if chelsea win against everton, and if we draw our next 2 games then chelsea are back in it.

That's not really the point, is it...... :shakehead:

Unread 15-04-2008, 01:36 AM
RedArmy20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
That's not really the point, is it...... :shakehead:
i dont know tbh, im not sober so that might be the biggest probelms of them all.

Unread 15-04-2008, 07:59 AM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedArmy20

That would mean we were 3pts clear with 2 games to play and a better goal differences. hth.

Unread 15-04-2008, 08:07 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
i'm probably one of the most anti-glazer posters on here. .
Definitely in the top five anti-United posters! well £#%&!ing done.

Unread 15-04-2008, 08:12 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Definitely in the top five anti-United posters! well £#%&!ing done.
Allegedly.

Unread 15-04-2008, 08:13 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Allegedly.
Nope. Haven't had a positive word to say about us all season.

Unread 15-04-2008, 08:21 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Nope. Haven't had a positive word to say about us all season.
Not true -

i can dig some positive words out for you if you like from past posts, i have have both positive and negative things to say about united, people just pick up on the negative and claim i'm anti MUFC. Biggest myth on fred.

Unread 15-04-2008, 08:24 AM
elephantstone

you are a divisive @#%&! at the best of times

Unread 15-04-2008, 08:26 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
you are a divisive @#%&! at the best of times
Am i £#%&!, people just take stuff and blow it out of proportion.

Unread 15-04-2008, 08:27 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Not true -

i can dig some positive words out for you if you like from past posts, i have have both positive and negative things to say about united, people just pick up on the negative and claim i'm anti MUFC. Biggest myth on fred.
What ratio do you reckon it is, possitive to negative, I'd say 10% positive at best. I know Bolton fans who have more positive things to say about us than you.

Unread 15-04-2008, 08:32 AM
Qwertyuiop

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
you are a @#%&!
Edited for brevity.

Unread 15-04-2008, 08:33 AM
elephantstone

I have had him on ignore because of his divisive, doomlording and obsessive highlighting of anything negative about the club.

We'll never die

Unread 15-04-2008, 08:34 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
What ratio do you reckon it is, possitive to negative, I'd say 10% positive at best. I know Bolton fans who have more positive things to say about us than you.
I dunno. I reckon its probably pretty even. Like i say people just pick on on stuff and blow it out of all proportion. At least i'm consistant, you come on here after we've lost a game and the amount of shite vented is unreal. I dont partake in that kneejerk stuff, yet i'm still the one that gets lambasted the most.

Unread 15-04-2008, 08:38 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I dunno. I reckon its probably pretty even. .
Well now you are either delusional or just a lying @#%&!.

Unread 15-04-2008, 08:41 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

I think we only need to look round at our so called rivals to see what a decent job the glazers have done.
Yes the ticket prices are ridiculous but I think they would be regardless of who is in charge, do you think Martin Edwards would miss out on the chance of millions of pounds of revenue every game?
I would prefer the Glazers not to be here but compare that to the comedy shows at Liverpool and Chelsea and you can't feel too bad.

Unread 15-04-2008, 08:57 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
That post was meant to be an ironic dig at the general attitude of many united fans these days - i'm probably one of the most anti-glazer posters on here. I know it was subtle but i thought the head in the sand picture illustrated the point. I see i have failed miserably in my attempted wit and sarcasm. damn.
i'll let you off then. i can't read tones of voice over the internet
Closed Thread