United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 25-03-2015, 08:12 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
They can be great fredsters, plopy, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for wum, I have keep faith in them
they are not dead to me just yet pol but its like when the mrs says I am not mad at you I am just disappointed. Its a different type of emotion.

After all these months of shit @#%&!ery perfomances we would have missed out on sunday one of the most glorious days in a long time if we would have listened to the wise words of these fugazi's

Unread 25-03-2015, 08:16 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
they are not dead to me just yet pol but its like when the mrs says I am not mad at you I am just disappointed. Its a different type of emotion.

After all these months of shit @#%&!ery perfomances we would have missed out on sunday one of the most glorious days in a long time if we would have listened to the wise words of these fugazi's

Do feel let down by those lads (and irk) nqat.

Unread 25-03-2015, 08:57 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Durham about to have a rant about sterling on talksport if you're interested in that sort of thing
Why is that little @#%&! always getting preferential treatment?

Unread 25-03-2015, 09:20 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
You'll absolutely deserve it if he reverts to his £#%&!wittery after the international break.
Those who backed the manager deserve shit performances What a chronic case of blue-waffled fanny.

Unread 25-03-2015, 09:23 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Those who backed the manager deserve shit performances What a chronic case of blue-waffled fanny.
They didn't back the manager. They simply had their head in the sand. They don't acknowledge the significant changes made that has resulted in the improvement were proposed by the forum 'bedwetters' and if they hadn't been introduced the team was only getting worse.

But good luck continuing to try to rewrite history. Sheep mentality.

Unread 25-03-2015, 09:28 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
They didn't back the manager. They simply had their head in the sand. They don't acknowledge the significant changes made that has resulted in the improvement were proposed by the forum 'bedwetters' and if they hadn't been introduced the team was only getting worse.

But good luck continuing to try to rewrite history. Sheep mentality.
you actually proposed getting rid of the manager, no solution.

Unread 25-03-2015, 09:28 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
tbr enjoyed saturdays win
Who did we play then?

Unread 25-03-2015, 09:32 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
They don't acknowledge the significant changes made that has resulted in the improvement were proposed by the forum 'bedwetters'
The 'significant change' the bedwetters were calling for was managerial change Have a day off ffs.

Unread 25-03-2015, 09:40 PM
saffers

Quote:
you actually proposed getting rid of the manager, no solution.
You just proved you didnt read my posts. Yes I proposed sacking him but only due to faith in him changing his ways evaporating. I made it clear I would happily back him should he stop the tombolaing. I was accused of being absolute in my position many times but always made it clear that the situation was fluid. I'd happily back him if he returned mata to the side, played, herrera, stopped playing rooney in the middle etc.

When Swansea did the double over us, more and more people were accepting of binning him if cl place wasnt secured cos the football was so horrible. Now we actually see the football that has made him so successful, we could finish 5th and there'd be optimism for next year should we continue in this vein(even if we dont get results).

Very few of the lvg inners actually defended him on his merits. It was all about how we're not a sacking club. The arsenal game is something i hope we continue to look on as the turning point. I don't think its a coincidence. The season was on the verge of going to complete shit after a long run of horrific football. If he hadnt made the changes, we would all be down right now, and that's a fact.

Very few opinions are unchangable. I didn't see many people unshakeable in their views/reasons for wanting lvg out. At least I only judge on what I see. Which means I naturally would back him if he started to make changes I was in favour of. I probably sympathise more with lvg than find him annoying which is why i defended him for as long as mid february but then gave up. There's hubris in attacking people who questioned a guy and once he made the changes they wanted, the team improves. It's like attacking your personal trainer for turning you from a fat @#%&! into a greek god....

Quote:
The 'significant change' the bedwetters were calling for was managerial change Have a day off ffs.
I think I could do with a day off from having to respond to people who either are willfully ignorant or simply lack the requisite reading abilities.

If you think bedwetters called for his head and that was that, no conditions, then you're a fool in my humble opinion.

What's more likely is that you're simply a sheep.

Unread 25-03-2015, 09:53 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
If you think bedwetters called for his head and that was that, no conditions, then you're a fool in my humble opinion.
Quote:
Van Gaal has to be sacked TONIGHT. Enough is enough.

Unread 25-03-2015, 10:02 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
You just proved you didnt read my posts. Yes I proposed sacking him but only due to faith in him changing his ways evaporating. I made it clear I would happily back him should he stop the tombolaing. I was accused of being absolute in my position many times but always made it clear that the situation was fluid. I'd happily back him if he returned mata to the side, played, herrera, stopped playing rooney in the middle etc.

When Swansea did the double over us, more and more people were accepting of binning him if cl place wasnt secured cos the football was so horrible. Now we actually see the football that has made him so successful, we could finish 5th and there'd be optimism for next year should we continue in this vein(even if we dont get results).

Very few of the lvg inners actually defended him on his merits. It was all about how we're not a sacking club. The arsenal game is something i hope we continue to look on as the turning point. I don't think its a coincidence. The season was on the verge of going to complete shit after a long run of horrific football. If he hadnt made the changes, we would all be down right now, and that's a fact.

Very few opinions are unchangable. I didn't see many people unshakeable in their views/reasons for wanting lvg out. At least I only judge on what I see. Which means I naturally would back him if he started to make changes I was in favour of. I probably sympathise more with lvg than find him annoying which is why i defended him for as long as mid february but then gave up. There's hubris in attacking people who questioned a guy and once he made the changes they wanted, the team improves. It's like attacking your personal trainer for turning you from a fat @#%&! into a greek god....

I think I could do with a day off from having to respond to people who either are willfully ignorant or simply lack the requisite reading abilities.

What's more likely is that you're simply a sheep.
honestly you must be one of those people when they argue with folk that tell you something is the truth just because you said it was. Never mind the fact I can quote the £#%&! out of you from the other thread where you have openly said more than just change a few players and we will be ok.

At least be humble enough to say you were wrong instead of trying to make out those that have more faith and patience for success are the ones that look stupid.

All you did was create an extreme opinion and backed off that when you realized it was just as crazy as when you said it the first time.

Unread 25-03-2015, 10:08 PM
saffers

Quote:
There were a series of posts before and after that. But you know that, and choose to be obtuse. Whatever. This is tedious.

I only reacted cos of the OTT hounding of TBR when he was simply ribbing an arrogant scouser. Don't think i'll respond, looks clear to anyone with a critical mind what the story here is.

Don't say I never back your corner, tbr.

Quote:
honestly you must be one of those people when they argue with folk that tell you something is the truth just because you said it was. Never mind the fact I can quote the £#%&! out of you from the other thread where you have openly said more than just change a few players and we will be ok.

At least be humble enough to say you were wrong instead of trying to make out those that have more faith and patience for success are the ones that look stupid.

All you did was create an extreme opinion and backed off that when you realized it was just as crazy as when you said it the first time.
So you cannot read. Ok. Probably best not to speak about something you didn't follow then.

Unread 25-03-2015, 10:09 PM
utd99

Problem is Saffers, United hired him, not you.

At some point you have to make a judgement call and back it up with patience. Patience during a time in which things could get ugly, a period where you may not understand some decisions, but time that was probably inevitable no matter who was in charge.

Nobody knows whether Moyes would have been a success given backing and the full term of his contract, sorry if that upsets people but it's true, however he never felt like a United manager. He was saying the wrong things, doing the wrong things, had no history to match our ambitions and the situation became so deflated that it was impossible to see the light at the end of the tunnel. That was never the case with VG. We had time to properly assess what was needed after the Moyes debacle and we went with the best man possible. Now the club has to trust its judgement or alter forever the perception that, at United, we give people faith and time to do the job properly.

Unread 25-03-2015, 10:18 PM
utd99

Quote:
When has TBR or any united fan (apart from throb some time) revelled in us losing?

Even in the dark moyes days when it surely was a temptation, you didn't see/read much of it iirc.
Sparky used to love a good loss in Froggson's time.

Unread 25-03-2015, 10:22 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Sparky used to love a good loss in Froggson's time.
I think marlo, as much as he is a forum legend does appear to be in a place where his mind is made up on LVG. And would probably enjoy a loss vs Villa should we make any sort of changes to the team. Just seems to dislike him.

Unread 25-03-2015, 10:23 PM
Ethers

Quote:
When has TBR or any united fan (apart from throb some time) revelled in us losing?

Even in the dark moyes days when it surely was a temptation, you didn't see/read much of it iirc.
He's been practically pulling himself off after every bad result or performance for the last 2 months

Unread 25-03-2015, 10:31 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
He's been practically pulling himself off after every bad result or performance for the last 2 months
I think the de gea situation made him more stressed than he would expect to be. The next dropped points will be the key. Could be absolute carnage on here. There shouldn't be a civil war if we continue to play the way we are though, regardless of results. Should help expose the frauds imo.

Unread 25-03-2015, 10:31 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
There were a series of posts before and after that. But you know that, and choose to be obtuse. Whatever. This is tedious.

I only reacted cos of the OTT hounding of TBR when he was simply ribbing an arrogant scouser. Don't think i'll respond, looks clear to anyone with a critical mind what the story here is.

Don't say I never back your corner, tbr.

So you cannot read. Ok. Probably best not to speak about something you didn't follow then.
if reading your post is something different to what's going on in your head then yes I need to read both to make sure I understand what you mean.

but lets make it 100% clear that you did not want to give any more time to lvg

"for me this situation now we are living, is way worse than a uncertain future. right now we're living a shit time, and it will continue to be shit under this clown.

I prayed i was wrong a month ago but nothing ive seen since has changed my mind. If we're clearly heading for a crash, why the heck not put the brakes on to avoid the crash?

It will be a disgrace if/when we end up outside of the top 4, look at the competition, look at our squad, highest wagebill in england. Theres no doubt he will be sacked if we dont get cl. So why not just do it now to give ourselves a chance, with any manager, whoever would do a better job... "

the highest level of shitting the bed.

What about trusting him?

Unread 25-03-2015, 11:04 PM
utd99

Quote:
You're arguing a point no one is arguing against you clown. I made a thread calling for his head. Does that mean

You've picked out one post where I called for his head, and ignored the posts rationalising my wish and explaining that although trust was lost, it would be regained if necessary changes were made. Is that such a hard thing to comprehend? This was an ongoing thing for a long time, it didn't begin and end with SACK HIM.

Jeez im being dragged into this shit by obtuse folks once more.

But its really hilarious to see people who never made a single decent argument in favour of the guy, act like they were his biggest defenders. You being the prime example of that sort of snake. The arguments were "oh, its a bad squad" "we are no sacking club" facile arguments while the club was heading towards another year of midtable. And that's where we would be had he not switched things up for Spurs. You keep sucking eyour own #@&%! though, throb would be proud.
Tbf Saffers, you were the one who decided there were only two choices. Now you keep talking about a myriad of grey areas.

Unread 25-03-2015, 11:08 PM
Switching Off

Thumbs up

Mentalists the lot of you.