Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Juve and AC surely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'd say Milan are a bigger club tbh.
They ain't within Italy.

The biggest game in Italy is Juve vs Inter. Inter have the second biggest fanbase after Juve. They also have the highest attendances in the league. Also more domestic success. Also comfortably above Milan in the money league, if you're into that shit. Other than Milan's greater success in Europe, there isn't much they have over Inter.

Unread 28-07-2019, 07:26 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao

They also have the highest attendances in the league. Also more domestic success. Also comfortably above Milan in the money league, if you're into that shit. Other than Milan's greater success in Europe, there isn't much they have over Inter.
So basically Milan are the Scousers of Italy, only better dressed, and we're a cross between Inter and Juve?

Unread 28-07-2019, 09:51 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
So basically Milan are the Scousers of Italy, only better dressed, and we're a cross between Inter and Juve?
Lets hope Woody doesn't take that Juve comparison too seriously. If he starts fixing matches, the @#%&! will £#%&! it up and have us losing every week.

Unread 28-07-2019, 01:57 PM
dunk

Unread 28-07-2019, 02:15 PM
Coracao

Says more about Lingard that than Lukaku, sadly.

Unread 28-07-2019, 02:17 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Says more about Lingard that than Lukaku, sadly.
True, but still..

Unread 28-07-2019, 02:24 PM
Patty_b

Wants loves and hugs for a 6 yard cut back. Not fit to lace Berbatovs boots.

Unread 28-07-2019, 02:37 PM
utd99

I’d love to see one of our fowards break their neck to get into the six yard box like Ronaldo did in that clip.

Unread 28-07-2019, 03:09 PM
Neo

Rom was actually very good that game. Set up another goal with a great through-ball, too.

Let’s be honest, Lingard is an utter @#%&!. That was his ‘moonwalk’ celebration, so he had no intention of sharing the spotlight with a teammate, certainly not when there’s viral hashtags and Instagram Likes on the line.

Unread 28-07-2019, 03:34 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Didn’t look like lukaku was even looking at lingard, which is why lingard did what he did.

Unread 28-07-2019, 03:37 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Didn’t look like lukaku was even looking at lingard, which is why lingard did what he did.

Unread 28-07-2019, 03:38 PM
armchair

whoever signs him will think he's like Drogba. 90 minutes later they'll realise.

Unread 28-07-2019, 04:27 PM
MartialLaw

Disgusting that, lingard should be forced to leave as well.

Unread 28-07-2019, 04:32 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

Unread 29-07-2019, 09:02 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Rom was actually very good that game. Set up another goal with a great through-ball, too.

Let’s be honest, Lingard is an utter @#%&!. That was his ‘moonwalk’ celebration, so he had no intention of sharing the spotlight with a teammate, certainly not when there’s viral hashtags and Instagram Likes on the line.
I've been minded to give Lingard a pass thus far. But he's a £#%&!ing disgrace to the shirt. Let's have it right.

I hope it's true that Ole absolutely %@#$&!ed him for that pathetic holiday shit over the summer.

Unread 29-07-2019, 09:14 AM
Whip Hubley

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b

Wants loves and hugs for a 6 yard cut back. Not fit to lace Berbatovs boots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z7VaZGEkVs
Hello darkness my old friend

one of the finest assists i've ever witnessed. would genuinely, sincerely and absolutely have him now over lukaku.

Unread 29-07-2019, 09:24 AM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

one of the finest assists i've ever witnessed. would genuinely, sincerely and absolutely have him now over lukaku.
and yet he was considered a waste of money and not good enough by many United supporters at the time.

How far we've fallen

Unread 29-07-2019, 09:24 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

absolutely no rights getting that ball across Jeff

Unread 29-07-2019, 04:48 PM
red in cumbria

Berbs was ace and I really mean that (ie not just saying it to trigger Scar)
Closed Thread