United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 09-04-2022, 07:12 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Let’s hope. This club needs to £#%&!ing burn before it can get better. I hope we £#%&!ing sink. Get the Glazer @#%&!s out. The rise will be glorious
Normally, I might agree, but nothing that happens in the next seven games is going to affect our plans. All it might do is hit ETH with buyer’s remorse.

Unread 09-04-2022, 07:27 PM
Sparky***

Here’s your problem.

3 years on. Same players.

Unread 09-04-2022, 07:30 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Here’s your problem.

https://twitter.com/waynesbarton/sta...32V6kfGvm4TyGw
9 of that starting 11 are still on the books at the club

Unread 09-04-2022, 07:30 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Here’s your problem.

That’s a bit scary. Dalot could have easily played too. Only two of them have actually left.

Unread 09-04-2022, 07:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
That’s a bit scary. Dalot could have easily played too. Only two of them have actually left.
The club backs the players can’t/won’t shift them. Reward mediocrity with new contracts and foist all the blame on the managers and sack them. Then we all wonder why the attitude stinks.

Unread 09-04-2022, 07:45 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
There can’t be anyone at United looking at them players and thinking they just need a manager and a new direction, surely? The penny has to have dropped, hasn’t it?

A few realised the players were toasting Ole, it has to be confirmed to any and everyone now.
Exactly. Yet there are still,people,on here blaming Jose/Ole/Ralf etc. Doesn’t matter who the manager is, the response will be the same. It’s the £#%&!ing players. They need binning. The lot of em. Thanks Woodward , you £#%&!ing chinless @#%&!.

Unread 09-04-2022, 08:02 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
The club backs the players can’t/won’t shift them. Reward mediocrity with new contracts and foist all the blame on the managers and sack them. Then we all wonder why the attitude stinks.
Thing is, we (the fans) don’t. We know damn well they’re shit and their attitude stinks because of everything you’ve said there. The club apparently don’t see it.

I really hope there is a tipping point. SURELY there’s only shit we’ll allow ourselves to become before the penny drops.

Back to back exile from the Champions League would be a start.

Unread 09-04-2022, 08:58 PM
Hitch22

Quote:
Here’s your problem.

we must be one the only clubs in world football who holds onto players for as long as we do.

i remember reading something where it said the Glazer's view the players as assets to add to the value of the club = dividends. which probably explains why everyone with a heartbeat the club gets some sort of contract extension when their contract is winding down. mad stuff.

Unread 09-04-2022, 09:11 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Bit harsh on the African reds there mate
Tell sir he is a m*ther £#%&!er

Unread 09-04-2022, 09:45 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I don’t even know who the next home game is, but rather than applauding them onto the pitch, everyone in the ground should take a leaf out of the Spanish supporters book and wave a white hanky at them. Or Boo them. Whichever.
Oh so now it’s ok to boo them?

When i said this the other week i was seen like a pariah.

they should be booed every match. If they aren’t happy and leave the better.

id personally burn a Portuguese flag outside the ground, if the Portuguese contingent leave I’d be delighted.

Unread 09-04-2022, 09:53 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Unread 09-04-2022, 10:37 PM
Stickman

The fact many of us fully expected not to beat that Everton side, on that run says it all.

Unread 10-04-2022, 12:22 AM
redhegemony

Why would you boo your own players?

Unread 10-04-2022, 12:34 AM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch22
i'd love to know if we had and SINGLE player who covered as much grass as Anthony Gordon did all game?

he's not world class dont get me wrong but my word the effort and desire he showed throughout compared to our over pampered lot was a disgrace tbh
Agreed.

Nothing flash about him, just a hard-working player who made me think Gordon's alive to the game.

Unread 10-04-2022, 12:37 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
To drive out frauds who are more interested in collecting their above market wages than they are improving themselves or the club.

Unread 10-04-2022, 01:14 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Oh so now it’s ok to boo them?

When i said this the other week i was seen like a pariah.

they should be booed every match. If they aren’t happy and leave the better.

id personally burn a Portuguese flag outside the ground, if the Portuguese contingent leave I’d be delighted.
Yeah, but you’re a @#%&!, so that weighs it out. You @#%&!.

Unread 10-04-2022, 03:04 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Boooo

Unread 10-04-2022, 04:16 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Why wouldn't you?

They're not "our own" players. They are a bunch of frauds who clearly don't care what the fans think or want.

Boos would be them getting off light

Unread 10-04-2022, 05:42 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Here’s your problem.

Sums up so many issues we have. I bet at the time Ole believed he'd have the control and freedom to make sweeping changes to the club. I bet they all did until they had their balls cut off.

At least with the ETH news so far it's pretty much been confirmed what we all thought already, that the manager actually has £#%&! all control of the ins and outs of the club. Thank God he's got enough about him to get it out there that it's a deal breaker before signing everything. Wonder if LVG have him the heads up.

In terms of squad, I disagree with most on here. I think a good portion need to stay and have a chance to play under ETH, and we need to replace the entire bench. Which won't happen. We aren't signing 7 players. But keep that 11 that started and bring in as many as we can to effectively replace as many of the 7 we had on the bench. Recruit the rest from youth. If the 11 that started are unable to fight for their place with a new manager with full control and a vision, then they are truly hopeless rat bastards that need £#%&!ing off pronto.

That's if we don't bottle the ETH signing anyway. If we do them there should be riots.

Unread 10-04-2022, 06:49 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
You kidding? I’d happily throttle all of them. Booing’s the bare minimum they should get. You think we should be merrily cheering them all on whilst they do less running that I do when I play 5-a-side whilst picking up £200k a week?