United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Should Manchester United look to sell Paul Pogba this Summer?
Yes 86 88.66%
No 11 11.34%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 20-07-2021, 11:52 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
60m Euros bid coming in from PSG soon apparently.
Snatch their £#%&!ing hands off.

Unread 21-07-2021, 07:47 AM
AK14

Quote:
60m Euros bid coming in from PSG soon apparently.
We’d be mad to turn that down.

Unread 21-07-2021, 08:07 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Snatch their £#%&!ing hands off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
We’d be mad to turn that down.
It's mad that Pogba is so good yet everyone seems to be glad to see him go.

For such a talented player it takes something to get to that position.

I bet he doesn't even realise with his agent telling him everything he wants to hear.

Unread 21-07-2021, 08:12 AM
Patty_b

We'd be mad not to take this opportunity to get rid of him and not risk either having to throw even more money at him, or lost him on a free.

Quote:

I bet he doesn't even realise with his agent telling him everything he wants to hear.
'Something'

Unread 21-07-2021, 08:26 AM
puressence

has the @#%&! left yet

Unread 21-07-2021, 08:45 AM
92ToBury

Quote:

All it takes is a lack of application. The brilliant ones who don’t try are far more annoying than the average ones who do because we’ve generally paid far less for the latter.

Unread 22-07-2021, 10:17 PM
saffers

Rejected a new contract.

Sell him asap.

Team Gorgeous George

Unread 22-07-2021, 11:18 PM
red in cumbria

Clucking bells, he is actually a red??

Unread 23-07-2021, 07:03 AM
puressence

if hes turned it down shouldnt be allowed back to carrington the absolute @#%&!

Unread 23-07-2021, 09:03 AM
Dr Stranger

Assuming those figures are anywhere near correct, he must be the highest paid player at the club, and for what? Some good moments and a lot of meh. Inconsistent would generous to him.

As much as we shouldn’t be giving finished players new contracts, we shouldn’t be rewarding players bumper final contracts based on their profile alone, which is what we’d be doing here.

It sets that dangerous bar too (well, if it earns that, then I should earn that) and the batshit mental wage structure and contracts is something we seem to be slowly moving away from under Ole. I’d hate us to backslide on that, least of all for Paul Pogba.

Unread 23-07-2021, 09:53 AM
Bunker Buster

Get him gone.....

Unread 23-07-2021, 10:03 AM
Chorlton74

if he stays, its only to run his deal out. not a whiff he'll start the 22/23 season in a united top.

Unread 23-07-2021, 10:23 AM
My Name is Heath

Exclamation

Get rid of the unflushable turd.

Unread 23-07-2021, 04:17 PM
Motown Manc

He's not worth the money he is on now never mind a pay rise, all that coin for such little return. Obviously a negotiating tactic here, I feel like the original article was a plant by Raiola, because really, The Mirror?

Unread 23-07-2021, 04:32 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Get him gone.....
surely we all have to say as a forum that Bunks was absolutely spot on 4 years ago?

the lad is a £#%&!ing shithouse. A complete waster. How can you think as a no mark french gypo you're somehow bigger than united!!!! (Pogba not bunks)

Unbelievable @#%&!. Can't wait for him to be gone. Take your shit clothes, dancing, £#%&! performances and abysmal attitude and never come back you £#%&!ing shithouse @#%&!. If i ever see you out i'll slap you you disrespectful @#%&!.

Unread 23-07-2021, 04:40 PM
Bunker Buster

Talking

. Jesus you're spot in (You AND me)

This was obvious to me from day 1.....

Will not be dragging up posts from 4 years describing him exactly like that.....

Hope the pog fan boys go with to his next club and get the £#%&! away from man United...

The biggest fraud in world football.

Always has been, hes basically those keepie up and nutmeg freestyle footballers but the other way round....

Once in a blue moon he pulls off a pass or a half volley gif and dines out on it for weeks on his stupid social media..

The Bono of Association football ..

Hasn't had 10 truly world class games for us, ever

Unread 23-07-2021, 06:58 PM
armchair

That they haven't snapped him up immediately for cheap 50mil euros says a lot. I wonder what crazy shit Mino is trying to get into the contract/signing on fee.

Unread 23-07-2021, 07:35 PM
Motown Manc

This is smoke, Pogba is quoted at saying that he wouldn't play for PSG because of his family's French club allegiances are elsewhere (Marseille)?https://www.marca.com/en/football/in...7368b4625.html

Unread 23-07-2021, 07:36 PM
goonlooca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
surely we all have to say as a forum that Bunks was absolutely spot on 4 years ago?
...and Sir Alex in 2012

Unread 23-07-2021, 07:39 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonlooca
...and Sir Alex in 2012
£#%&! him !!!
Closed Thread