United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Charity
Closed Thread
 
Unread 14-10-2019, 07:30 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
Can someone lock this thread please
Are we jel, pol?
 
Unread 15-10-2019, 10:31 AM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
2 hours 37 mins 46 seconds itís absolutely f***ing killed me never stopped all the way What a day and experience thanks everyone for the help and sponsorship top top people thank u


Hopefully this has put you right off doing a full one.
 
Unread 15-10-2019, 11:18 AM
puressence
 
Default

https://www.awoladventure.com/events...5-6e9281ca2f00

i finished
 
Unread 15-10-2019, 11:31 AM
Seamus
 
Default

https://www.awoladventure.com/events...d-5db95a1c103f

this is a better one
 
Unread 15-10-2019, 11:37 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
this ones even better

https://www.awoladventure.com/events...e-ac7e0af28823
 
Unread 15-10-2019, 11:49 AM
puressence
 
Default

ha ha ha
 
Unread 15-10-2019, 03:05 PM
Seamus
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
 
Unread 23-10-2019, 10:16 AM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Prefer this one:



Only joking, well done virg
 
Unread 23-10-2019, 10:24 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

took you eight (8) days to come up with that response?
 
Unread 23-10-2019, 10:32 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

What a c***

Waits a week for some snide after the guy has done a half marathon for a charity..

Pretty low that..
 
Unread 23-10-2019, 10:41 AM
Ethers
 
Default

So snide. Thought Koppas of all people would refrain from body-shaming tbh, the flabby titted weapon
 
Unread 23-10-2019, 10:45 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
So snide. Thought Koppas of all people would refrain from body-shaming tbh, the flabby titted weapon
 
Unread 23-10-2019, 10:47 AM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
So snide. Thought Koppas of all people would refrain from body-shaming tbh, the flabby titted weapon
Are you kidding me? For all the shit he gives me? It was an open goal - and you missed the white text.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
took you eight (8) days to come up with that response?
Only just seen the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
What a c***

Waits a week for some snide after the guy has done a half marathon for a charity..

Pretty low that..
See white text.

PS I donated.
 
Unread 23-10-2019, 11:12 AM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Are you kidding me? For all the shit he gives me? It was an open goal - and you missed the white text.



Only just seen the thread.



See white text.

PS I donated.
Did you f***
 
Unread 23-10-2019, 12:19 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Did you f***
Did I not?

Went on the page a few weeks ago.

PM me a PayPal and I'll do it again.
 
Unread 23-10-2019, 12:35 PM
browser
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
2 hours 37 mins 46 seconds itís absolutely f***ing killed me never stopped all the way What a day and experience thanks everyone for the help and sponsorship top top people thank u
Well done Pure.

The two gay lads on Gogglebox said they did their half marathon in 2:30 last night.

Motwyw
 
Unread 23-10-2019, 12:36 PM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Well done Pure.

The two gay lads on Gogglebox said they did their half marathon in 2:30 last night.

Motwyw
pure was chasing them?
 
Unread 23-10-2019, 12:38 PM
silv
 
Default

Might do one next year but doubt Iíd be my time of 01:49

The knees are terrible these days
 
Unread 23-10-2019, 03:22 PM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Well done Pure.

The two gay lads on Gogglebox said they did their half marathon in 2:30 last night.

Motwyw
They were being chased
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Sponsoring me for the half marathon 13th October
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Palestine vote 13th October saffers News, Current Affairs & Politics 10 09-11-2014 03:56 PM
Completed a half marathon yesterday Paul Mcgrath Off Topic 15 07-04-2008 08:57 AM
Half marathon in april - My training has gone shit. Paul Mcgrath Off Topic 20 14-03-2008 12:16 PM
ian brown - preston guild hall October 13th Chorlton74 MUFC Tickets and Travel 0 29-06-2007 02:09 PM
billy when we sponsoring your titanic marathon run puressence Off Topic 2 08-01-2007 10:50 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:34 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.