United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 13-02-2024, 05:03 PM
wiganste

He's such a @#%&!

Unread 13-02-2024, 06:55 PM
larry

no idea who he is and don't care
suggest u stop caring too

Unread 13-02-2024, 06:58 PM
Bunker Buster

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry

Reads like a threat !?!?

Unread 13-02-2024, 07:05 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by croady26
Yeah him and Saeed are toxicity personified,wish he would just go and support Spurs like his brother
Close to bad repping for having this kind of intel on these absolute virgins.

Unread 13-02-2024, 07:06 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Close to bad repping for having this kind of intel on these absolute virgins.
bad repped him just a few minutes ago for that very reason

Unread 13-02-2024, 07:19 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock
RantsNBants ffs
£#%&!ing RuntsN@#%&!s. I would genuinely have a more excited reaction if I was watching a Sunday league game between a bunch of people I didn’t know and someone got a late winner. Just another parasite.

I try to pay no notice to these gusset smears, but wasn’t he the same #@&%! that tried to claim United were a racist club for some £#%&!ing reason or another.

Unread 13-02-2024, 09:26 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
What a weird London @#%&!.

Unread 13-02-2024, 10:48 PM
Sparky***

Unread 13-02-2024, 11:16 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend Hussler
Their high line is perfect for us.

3-1 United. Rashford, Rasmus, Bruno
You was almost right

Unread 13-02-2024, 11:30 PM
Kent Brockman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Some absolute belters in that. Scholes, Macheda, Van Persie.

Unread 13-02-2024, 11:56 PM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
Believe me I stopped caring about this toxic clown a long time ago. The only really proper fan channel is Webby & O Neill

Unread 14-02-2024, 07:11 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by croady26
Believe me I stopped caring about this toxic clown a long time ago. The only really proper fan channel is Webby & O Neill
Surely only a matter of time till Fred TV.?

Unread 14-02-2024, 07:50 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Marlo?
why are you bringing me up

you literally reply to all my posts and then bring me up when I’m not even posting…

As I’ve said to others , use that drive you show towards me to do something more productive.
get money bro i think it would be more useful to you than getting one over on me.

Unread 14-02-2024, 08:10 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

you literally reply to all my posts and then bring me up when I’m not even posting…

As I’ve said to others , use that drive you show towards me to do something more productive.
get money bro i think it would be more useful to you than getting one over on me.

Unread 14-02-2024, 09:13 AM
Finport Red

Quote:

K bro.

Get wisdom, get understanding;
do not forget my words or turn away from them.
Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you;
love her, and she will watch over you.
The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom.
Though it cost all you have, get understanding.

Unread 14-02-2024, 09:25 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:

You kind of did go omnipresent mode when we were appalling pal. There was a thread on cooking and you’d pop up and say ‘you know what, Antony can’t cook’. Etc

Live by the pixel and all that….

Unread 14-02-2024, 10:07 AM
Stickman

Quote:
. There was a thread on cooking and you’d pop up and say ‘you know what, Antony can’t cook’. Etc

Unread 14-02-2024, 10:20 AM
Zorg

This lot are still going on about that free-kick
You'd think it was last-minute, directly led to a goal and was four yards offside. Instead it was a totally irrelevant incident that absolutely nobody would mention ever again if it wasn't United.

Hated, adored, never ignored.

Unread 14-02-2024, 12:03 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
This lot are still going on about that free-kick
You'd think it was last-minute, directly led to a goal and was four yards offside. Instead it was a totally irrelevant incident that absolutely nobody would mention ever again if it wasn't United.

Hated, adored, never ignored.
Mental

I’ve just seen the pyrotechnics and the European cup. What the actual £#%&! were they thinking? They do this before every game? They think displaying a trophy they won 40 years ago is going to intimidate the opposition or inspire their own players? So small time next time they come to OT we should line up out trophies just for them.

Unread 14-02-2024, 12:29 PM
marlo

Quote:
You kind of did go omnipresent mode when we were appalling pal. There was a thread on cooking and you’d pop up and say ‘you know what, Antony can’t cook’. Etc

I’m bringing up a player not a specific person.
Difference

I’m minding my own business, drinking water and working. It’s giving obsessed