United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Should we be in for him?
Yes 4 7.84%
No 47 92.16%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 20-10-2021, 10:41 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
He’s effective, but shit. I actively dislike him as a player, or should I say: he’s never a Utd player in a million f***ing years & his having played for the Scousers & City should immediately bar him from any consideration. balls to him & any idiot that thinks he’s any good.
Mate, Sterling is not shit ffs

Unread 20-10-2021, 10:54 AM
Bunker Buster

Screams of a Newcastle January buy ...

He's a blind alley #@&%! that should be nowhere near our squad...

Seems a good guy, shit player though ..

Unread 20-10-2021, 11:09 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
He's absolutely £#%&!ing infuriating, like I said - he's effective inasmuch as he's scored goals but his decision making: running into not just blind alleys as avenues that didn't exist in the first place is just dumb. He's a dumb footballer, he doesn't do things consistently well which is why Pep is willing to £#%&! him off. He loses the ball in dangerous areas & makes moves break down repeatedly. He's basically Lukaku in a wide position - effective, but shit.

He also primarily plays in a position we are already well overstocked with, you'd have to be insane to spend £68m+ his wages etc when we have better footballers at the club already.

£#%&! him in the ear.

Unread 20-10-2021, 11:15 AM
NedKelly

Sterling has hit some decent numbers for City over the past few years but I bet the majority of those goals were tap ins at the end of a 100-pass build up. Considering we can’t seem to string together more than a dozen passes and haven’t even managed to get it into the box for Ronaldo recently, I foresee Sterling making absolutely £#%&! all difference to our team. He’d just be something else to get annoyed at.

Unread 20-10-2021, 11:27 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
he really is, though.

Unread 20-10-2021, 11:30 AM
Patty_b

If we didn't aleready have Sancho and couldn't get him either, and we didn't desperately need a midfielder, then for that money he'd be worth a go.

So no, we shouldn't be in for him.

Unread 20-10-2021, 04:23 PM
RedNick80

Has to be a wind up. He’s the worst good player I’ve ever seen.
Closed Thread