Ole couldn't mount a miniature pony let alone a title challenge

This you

Unread 05-10-2021, 02:21 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
2 points behind the leaders . So yeh let's fold the club

Bigger slapped arses than Arse TV in its Wenger Out clown show days

Maybe because they were calling for the head of their best ever manager.

Not even a close comparison to Ole.

Of course fold the club is an over reaction but most of the criticism of Ole and the mediocre coaching team is very fair imo. That kid in the video knows his onions. "McFred is McDead"

Unread 05-10-2021, 02:30 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Maybe because they were calling for the head of their best ever manager.

Not even a close comparison to Ole.

Of course fold the club is an over reaction but most of the criticism of Ole and the mediocre coaching team is very fair imo. That kid in the video knows his onions. "McFred is McDead"
The rubbenecker account is an elaborate WUM. I wouldn't be surprised if jem was running it.

Unread 05-10-2021, 02:31 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Next generation know their shit. Smart kids with more sense in them than some of the grown ups defending this regime.

Unread 05-10-2021, 02:32 PM
Bunker Buster

it makes good busines sense, Barca are about to change their whole coaching staff, new guy will be looking for a crack coaching team....

Unread 05-10-2021, 02:33 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You were talking shit then too. At least you’re consistent.
Doesnt get more spot on than this im afraid pal: "Ole would be a massive gamble based on a decision made on sentimentality.

Really enjoying this season now but lets be real. At the very least judge this in May. People saying announce Ole as the manager now are £#%&!ing nuts. "

Of course Woody gives him a big new deal only a couple of weeks later and we end the season in awful form.

2 years on we are still here, no trophy. little hope.

Unread 05-10-2021, 02:41 PM
dunk

You were talking shite. As you are currently.

Unread 05-10-2021, 02:44 PM
saffers

Quote:
Must be tough for you. You were an Ole soldier from the get go.

Gonna be tough for you the day hes sacked.

Youve become one of those fundamentalists you accused others of being in the Mourinho era.

Must be tough to accept that that the Mou Mou era gave us several trophies while this era has been us being solidified into a laughing stock. Rival fans praying Ole stays in charge.

Unread 05-10-2021, 02:45 PM
tatty

Quote:
What do you see in Ole that makes you think he can be a success?

He's definitely improved the squad in terms of clearing deadwood/recruitment but i'm just not getting him as a top level manager.

And he's had almost 3 years so it isn't like he hasn't had ample opportunity to show at least the potential to justify him being in the job.

Unread 05-10-2021, 02:58 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Must be tough for you. You were an Ole soldier from the get go.

Gonna be tough for you the day hes sacked.

Youve become one of those fundamentalists you accused others of being in the Mourinho era.

Must be tough to accept that that the Mou Mou era gave us several trophies while this era has been us being solidified into a laughing stock. Rival fans praying Ole stays in charge.
Not at all, soon as it’s confirmed he isn’t good enough off he goes, he’s done a tremendous job rescuing us from the shit show and guiding the club through the pandemic in extremely trying circumstances. The club should be busy identifying his successor if the worst occurs and he hasn’t met the minimum requirement, or they become convinced he won’t improve the team any further by summer.

Nothing Mou did was good. He rode the coattails of the efforts of LvG and eroded all good feeling along the way.

What I’m not with is £#%&!ing him off 7 games into the new season because a faction of the support is in full on panic mode.

The names mentioned to replace him are all the exact opposite of what the club needs/wants and would scream of desperation and set us right back. The reaction to giving coaches contracts on has been nothing short of pathetic; as if they won’t have break clauses and minimum expectations just another tool to whip up hysteria from the forums own Trump wannabe

The midfield needs sorting, he needs to find the right balance between attacking and defending/controlling the game. Will he/they do it? Don’t know. They managed it for large periods of previous seasons, so let’s see.

He gets this season regardless imo. The first full non-pandemic affected season for him, with something like the set of players he’d want. No it’s not been the ideal start, but nothing ever goes completely smoothly from the off.

Unread 05-10-2021, 03:08 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Not at all, soon as it’s confirmed he isn’t good enough off he goes, he’s done a tremendous job rescuing us from the shit show and guiding the club through the pandemic in extremely trying circumstances. The club should be busy identifying his successor if the worst occurs and he hasn’t met the minimum requirement, or they become convinced he won’t improve the team any further by summer.

Nothing Mou did was good. He rode the coattails of the efforts of LvG and eroded all good feeling along the way.

What I’m not with is £#%&!ing him off 7 games into the new season because a faction of the support is in full on panic mode.

The names mentioned to replace him are all the exact opposite of what the club needs/wants and would scream of desperation and set us right back. The reaction to giving coaches contracts on has been nothing short of pathetic; as if they won’t have break clauses and minimum expectations just another tool to whip up hysteria from the forums own Trump wannabe

The midfield needs sorting, he needs to find the right balance between attacking and defending/controlling the game. Will he/they do it? Don’t know. They managed it for large periods of previous seasons, so let’s see.

He gets this season regardless imo. The first full non-pandemic affected season for him, with something like the set of players he’d want. No it’s not been the ideal start, but nothing ever goes completely smoothly from the off.
I’m in the camp of thinking he isn’t the long-term answer and I don’t believe he knows/is able to take us any further…. But I also don’t want him just thoughtlessly binned off and replaced with just whoever is available.

He’s done a good job. We need someone who can pick up the baton and elevate what he’s already done, not just throw it out and start again. If we’re going to do that, I’d rather we stick with Ole.

Unread 05-10-2021, 03:10 PM
saffers

Quote:

Nothing Mou did was good.
Checked out here.

Good luck and enjoy the sacking of Ole in the not so distant future.

Youve made your bed.

Look at some of the backpages, the writing is on the wall

Unread 05-10-2021, 03:14 PM
dunk

Your response highlights what a hyperbolic, disgusting little worm you are tbh.

I don’t give a shit what nonsense the rags print to appeal to ADHD #@&%!s like you.

Nothing Mou did was good. He was ruinous from his arrival and respsonsible for the vast majority of the worst moments United have had in my life time. Absolute @#%&!.

Unread 05-10-2021, 03:22 PM
saffers

Thumbs down

Quote:
Your response highlights what a hyperbolic, disgusting little worm you are tbh.

I don’t give a shit what nonsense the rags print to appeal to ADHD #@&%!s like you.

Nothing Mou did was good. He was ruinous from his arrival and respsonsible for the vast majority of the worst moments United have had in my life time. Absolute @#%&!.
Are you ok? One of the most #headsgone posts i've seen on this forum and there has been plenty.

What's with the hostility, I don't abuse you. Chill out. You seem to be a man under pressure. Relax man, nobody will judge you if Ole gets rightly sacked soon. It's ok to be wrong on the internet.

Oh and that signature of yours is just fake news at this point. Please change it.

Unread 05-10-2021, 03:26 PM
dunk

I’m giving you the response you deserve, nothing more. I presented fact, reason and rational opinion and you dismissed it because it didn’t agree with your agenda/stance. You deserve nothing but hostility tbh. You’re an awful individual, a blight on this great website.

The only #headsgone are all your posts I’m afraid. You’re a hysterical child bleating loudly because you aren’t allowed a lollipop. Pathetic.

Unread 05-10-2021, 03:30 PM
Neo

Lightbulb

Dunk vs Saffers could be just the beef we needed to fill the time during international week.

Unread 05-10-2021, 03:31 PM
saffers

Quote:
I’m giving you the response you deserve, nothing more. I presented fact, reason and rational opinion and you dismissed it because it didn’t agree with your agenda/stance. You deserve nothing but hostility tbh. You’re an awful individual, a blight on this great website.

The only #headsgone are all your posts I’m afraid. You’re a hysterical child bleating loudly because you aren’t allowed a lollipop. Pathetic.
#headsgone

Change the signature pal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Dunk vs Saffers could be just the beef we needed to fill the time during international week.
No beef from my side. I think the posts speak for themselves. Dunk showing the pressure is getting to him.

Unread 05-10-2021, 03:39 PM
dunk

What you don’t understand is that you repeating shit over and over doesn’t make it true. It’s still bullshit.
Closed Thread