United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-10-2021, 07:35 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I can't help but think that we £#%&!ed up here.
That could be the title of the entire chapter of this club's history since 2013.

Unread 18-10-2021, 07:59 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
That could be the title of the entire chapter of this club's history since 2013.
Well before that my friend. Fergie and Gill ensured the 2005 takeover was as smooth as it could be running every aspect of the club. What happened before they left and afterwards is a lesson in how to let a football dynasty collapse. Fergie in allowing the team to peak and wither and then to have such unqualified and inexperienced people taking over at a time when the opposite was so absolutely necessary is laughable. Everything that’s happened since is testament to inexperienced out of their depth people like Woodward having too great a role.

We are a lesson in how not to do it. And we continue in that same vein.

Unread 18-10-2021, 11:12 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Did someone say Tim Sherwood?
His missus?

Unread 19-10-2021, 12:03 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Did someone say Tim Sherwood?
I’d take Robin of Loxley at this point