wiganste

Another skid mark on this club. What a waste of time

Unread 30-08-2023, 12:33 PM
GeorgeWickstaff

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Lorient
Brittany. Nice move if he can get it.

He will not be playing much so I hope he enjoys the scenery.

Imagine a United player being so awful that only Lorient want to sign him.

Unread 30-08-2023, 12:33 PM
shenwen

A loan.

From Lorient.

Hardly surprising though if their scouts have ever seen him play for us.

Depressing how many bad smells we just can't get rid of.

Unread 30-08-2023, 12:35 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Lorient
“…because you’re worthless”

Unread 30-08-2023, 12:35 PM
Whip Hubley

How it started:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Should be getting this one . Class player.

£#%&! Pogba off and get him in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Yeah looks a player nqat.

Replacement for Herrera.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
had my eye on him since their europa league run which ended with us beating them in the final.

would gladly £#%&! pogba off for a midfielder that consistently puts in work like he does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Class playoh
How it's going:

Unread 30-08-2023, 12:38 PM
Hyman_Roth

Hold my hands up - saw him briefly for Ajax and against us and was really impressed - short triangles, really quick passing around tight spaces. Thought it was what we needed. Wrong player for our squad at the time and not remotely good enough ultimately. Terribly managed but still, he’s been £#%&!ing shit.

I really hope the club stops looking constantly at the Dutch league for its players.

Unread 30-08-2023, 12:41 PM
dunk

Can clearly play, just not cut out for the pace and hustle and bustle nature of the PL. not the first, won’t be the last. Awful injury too tbf.

It’s annoying, but we really need to start looking for athletic type players as a priority. So many slow softarses that are blowing after an hour have represented us in recent times.

Unread 30-08-2023, 12:43 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Can clearly play, just not cut out for the pace and hustle and bustle nature of the PL. not the first, won’t be the last. Awful injury too tbf.

It’s annoying, but we really need to start looking for athletic type players as a priority. So many slow softarses that are blowing after an hour have represented us in recent times.
This. Good player. Wrong time, wrong place.

Unread 30-08-2023, 12:54 PM
goldfinger II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red

I think it's the first time I've ever heard of Lorient football club in any context. I'd say it's a big day for them.

Unread 30-08-2023, 12:55 PM
windy waffles

Is surprising considering ETH was going to build his team around him...?

Unread 30-08-2023, 12:57 PM
goldfinger II

Quote:

Totally the wrong move for him and us.

Unread 30-08-2023, 01:14 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II

I think it's the first time I've ever heard of Lorient football club in any context. I'd say it's a big day for them.
Leyton - League One

Played them when we were relegated

Unread 30-08-2023, 01:21 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
That open letter. ‘Donny, you were a caterpillar but you’re now a butterfly. Please fly from our hands in the Netherlands and blossom in the hands of Manchester United.’

Addendum:

‘Oh look, you’ve become a caterpillar again, that’s a real shame. Ah well, not our problem anymore. Bye.’
would have accepted a caterpillar. we should send a message back...

your ajax lot are shit! little slugs. slugs with no personality!

Unread 30-08-2023, 01:24 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic

Unread 30-08-2023, 01:24 PM
shenwen

At the time, I thought he'd be the game change we desperately needed

Can't imagine a more anonymous signing

Unread 30-08-2023, 01:28 PM
BigJim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red

Very good. Deserved more recognition tbh.

Unread 30-08-2023, 01:29 PM
Lok

Quote:

The Scottish Player is athletic....

The problem with Van Der Beek is that he's shit. A bit like Blind, he came, he failed and he left. Both were apparently very 'technical' players, yet 9 times out of 10 you wouldn't notice they're even on the pitch.

Llorient are obviously taking a big gamble on him but maybe it will work out for them. Shame it's just a loan as we'll probably see him again in 12 months time and we'll hear how he's ready for a rebirth at Old Trafford.

believe

Definitely the wrong player but not sure about the time or place. Did well in a very good side in a dog shit league and had a decent run one year in the CL. Everton fans hated him after two or three games.

Loan isn’t good enough, he’s one of the biggest turds that need flushing but no one will ever be daft enough to pay actual money for him. Just terminate his contract and be done.

BigJim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic

As is this.

Forum on better form than us today.