Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
Classy club, classy guy

Unread 03-09-2020, 07:15 AM
waynes ear's

Cringe

Unread 03-09-2020, 07:16 AM
puressence

Should be a bond between both clubs loans etc. Phenomenal club Ajax absolute conveyor belt of talent

Unread 03-09-2020, 07:16 AM
Hyman_Roth

Thumbs down

Too much. V v scouse.

Unread 03-09-2020, 07:50 AM
Sapien

Looks like Ajax are ready to be our bitches for the forseeable

Can’t think of a better feeder club tbh.

Unread 03-09-2020, 07:59 AM
Mr_Ed

£#%&!ing hell... This place...

We've finally bought, with minimal fuss, what appears to be a good, promising midfielder who will strengthen us and hopefully turn out to be a real player and people are whining about his squad number and the fact Edwin sent us a nice, respectful letter

Unread 03-09-2020, 08:09 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosskeano
Van de Beek has spoken to the official site about his delight at moving to Old Trafford.

I cannot begin to explain how incredible an opportunity it is to join a club with such an amazing history. I would like to thank everyone at Ajax. I grew up there and I will always have a special bond with the club. I am now ready to take the next step in my career and perform at the highest level and there is no higher standard than Manchester United.

Everyone has told me how amazing the Old Trafford atmosphere is and I am looking forward to experiencing that, once it is safe for the fans to return.
This team has some of the best midfielders in the world and I know that I can learn from them and also bring my own strengths to the group. Having spoken to the manager about his vision for this team, the direction that the club is going in is hugely exciting and I cannot wait to be a part of that.

The transfer seemingly came out of nowhere, with the press not linking us to the player until the past week, but Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has clearly had his eye on the 23-year-old for a while.

Donny has all of the technical attributes needed to perform in this team and has the personality required to succeed at Manchester United. His ability to see space, time his movements and read the game will really complement the qualities that we have in midfield and his arrival really strengthens the depth of talent we have in that position. Donny’s performances in the Eredivisie and in Europe have been excellent over the last few years and we are all looking forward to working with him.
he's in for a bit of disappointment

Unread 03-09-2020, 08:19 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed

We've finally bought, with minimal fuss, what appears to be a good, promising midfielder who will strengthen us and hopefully turn out to be a real player and people are whining about his squad number and the fact Edwin sent us a nice, respectful letter
New to Fred pal?

Unread 03-09-2020, 08:33 AM
Medlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Looks like Ajax are ready to be our bitches for the forseeable

Unread 03-09-2020, 08:44 AM
Red Santos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Looks like Ajax are ready to be our b***hes for the forseeable

They didnt give us their best young players in the last few years in De Ligt and De Jong

£#%&! them

Unread 03-09-2020, 09:12 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed

“When I look into his eyes, which I have done since he was a little boy, I see eyes filled with dreams. Dreams of football. Dreams of what could be. To fulfill those dreams, we all need to find a place, a venue, a home where we can reach for them. Manchester United don’t just have a place or a venue, they have an actual theatre. A theatre of dreams.”

Unread 03-09-2020, 09:22 AM
Stickman

Quote:
boss that, wellin up. YNWA

Unread 03-09-2020, 09:30 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
New to the Ajax arena pal ? Only bouncing for 2 games a season and one of them fixtures hasn't had away fans for years...

The cauldron of United V wolves....he's in for a treat.

Unread 03-09-2020, 09:48 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
By then we'll have to new safe standing area in the Stretford End which should help improve the atmosphere

Unread 03-09-2020, 09:55 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
By then we'll have to new safe standing area in the Stretford End which should help improve the atmosphere
complete with Jock Stein quote

Unread 03-09-2020, 10:00 AM
Jack Duckworth

all a bit jude bellingham at birmingham/ynwa for me, but ajax are a class club. eric's favourite ever team is the ajax 70s lot

delighted for bunks. i know a lot of back channel messages from him to his dutch contacts have helped make this possible. looking forward to seeing him play

Unread 03-09-2020, 10:37 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
I'm wellin up here la. 😭

Unread 03-09-2020, 10:51 AM
RedMenace

Shut the £#%&! up (about) Donny, Edwin.

Unread 03-09-2020, 11:12 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote: