United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming

Unread 12-10-2021, 01:44 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop View Post
I don't have this but thought I'd post, the graphics!

https://youtu.be/S3DEM6XDDTk
The f***ing hydraulic fluid slopping about in the reservoir, ridiculous level of detail

Unread 12-10-2021, 02:02 PM
Poop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobda View Post
Don't you own almost every platform of every computer ever made?
Okay, ideal 37th system in my case

Unread 20-10-2021, 04:22 PM
Poop

God of War coming to PC. I bought the limited edition for PS4 and never bothered playing it. Is it worth buying again and not playing it?

Unread 20-10-2021, 04:29 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop View Post
God of War coming to PC. I bought the limited edition for PS4 and never bothered playing it. Is it worth buying again and not playing it?

https://youtu.be/HqQMh_tij0c
Yes. One of the best games I've ever played.

Originally bought it on sale, started it, got 15 minutes in and stopped. Picked it back up a year later and barely stopped playing until I 100%'d it.

Truly epic game

Unread 10-11-2021, 01:16 AM
Poop

Doom 3 PSVR.

Pretty intense . I've played the original D3 a million times so this is a surreal experience, retreading a 3D environment in a VR world. At times to use a cliche its like being in the game. Stuff like hiding under staircases and watching ten foot high demons shambling down and looking for you (can't wait to see the 100 foot high Cyberdemon at the end), slowing peering around corners as you know there's a grunt waiting behind it for you packing a shotgun. It's great really tense fun. The 360 degree sound is horrendous too.

Unlike a lot of other vr shooters you have free movement, none of this snap teleporting shite and the (limited) gryo gun control takes a care of any accuracy concerns. I'm playing with a Dual Shock but the VR gun controller is meant to be even better.

Only done a few levels so far but the ones set in hell are going to be brutal. Can't wait

Well worth Ä20. Resurrections of Evil is included in the package too.

Unread 10-11-2021, 11:34 AM
plopborsky

Unread 10-11-2021, 11:38 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky View Post
You've posted that in an ironic way right?

Games that are part of long running franchises are hardly new games

Unread 10-11-2021, 11:40 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo View Post

Not sure I follow this logic. Should I not buy the next GTA because itís part of a long running franchise, and so it wonít be new?

Assuming they ever get round to making the f***ing thing.

Unread 10-11-2021, 11:43 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Not sure I follow this logic. Should I not buy the next GTA because itís part of a long running franchise, and so it wonít be new?

Assuming they ever get round to making the f***ing thing.
Who's saying you shouldn't buy anything

Robbo has a point about FM as well tbf, just as bad as FIFA nowadays with the lack of new content on yearly releases.

Unread 10-11-2021, 11:53 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo View Post

Have a day off you f***ing bore

New forza new fm enjoy your day

https://www.theverge.com/22769985/fo...rizon-5-review

Reviews for forza have come in strong

Last edited by plopborsky; 10-11-2021 at 11:58 AM.