United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-10-2021, 06:08 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Has a very I8Kopites away at Fulham thread vibe this one.

My advice would be for Avocado to get a quick forum name change and re-launch his Fred career by joining in the pile on here by slamming the shit out of the op on this very thread.

I’d go with a non veg/fruit name to hide your tracks. [taps nose]
No way is it a fruit. Even guacamole is overrated.

You shouldn't have to salt a fruit.

Unread 18-10-2021, 06:13 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
No way is it a fruit. Even guacamole is overrated.

You shouldn't have to salt a fruit.
tomato is also a fruit, so is chili and so is cucumber. so, aside from the coriander, guac is basically a fruit salad.

Unread 18-10-2021, 11:16 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Has a very I8Kopites away at Fulham thread vibe this one.

My advice would be for Avocado to get a quick forum name change and re-launch his Fred career by joining in the pile on here by slamming the shit out of the op on this very thread.

I’d go with a non veg/fruit name to hide your tracks. [taps nose]
Avocados are not known for anything if not their stubbornness. No name change or hiding from me.

Its not my fault all you wanabee football managers cannot read. I did not opine against coaching. Merely what coaching means. Being able to instill belief and get the best out of players is top coaching. It may also involve a degree of technical assistance when required. I stand by my comments about the great Brazilian and Dutch teams. I was lucky enough to have watched them in real time.

Playing to a rigid formula might bring brief periods of success but it is not the panacea. When the dippers drugs run out, so will any temporary ascendancy they may have (or may have had). Brentford will reach their level at some point.

I must say I am surprised that you lot do not see there is room for some nuanced debate here. But hey ho, I wish you every success in your quest to find the next big young thing.

Unread 19-10-2021, 02:00 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocado
Avocados are not known for anything if not their stubbornness. No name change or hiding from me.

Its not my fault all you wanabee football managers cannot read. I did not opine against coaching. Merely what coaching means. Being able to instill belief and get the best out of players is top coaching. It may also involve a degree of technical assistance when required. I stand by my comments about the great Brazilian and Dutch teams. I was lucky enough to have watched them in real time.

Playing to a rigid formula might bring brief periods of success but it is not the panacea. When the dippers drugs run out, so will any temporary ascendancy they may have (or may have had). Brentford will reach their level at some point.

I must say I am surprised that you lot do not see there is room for some nuanced debate here. But hey ho, I wish you every success in your quest to find the next big young thing.
You don't say

Unread 19-10-2021, 10:12 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
tomato is also a fruit, so is chili and so is cucumber. so, aside from the coriander, guac is basically a fruit salad.
Doesn't make it right jem. Doesn't make it right
Closed Thread