United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-06-2019, 11:58 AM
Hema

£#%&! me, he's 26 years old. My last comments were when I thought he was about 18 and that was embarrassing enough.

What a pathetic little @#%&!.

Unread 16-06-2019, 12:00 PM
Drexl

That trademark gang sign is practically one raised finger for every career goal he has ever scored

#ballbag

Unread 16-06-2019, 12:06 PM
puressence

Middle aged men getting wound up about Jesse enjoying his holiday and they call the lad enjoying himself pathetic...

Unread 16-06-2019, 12:08 PM
Hema

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Yeah, exactly the same standard of player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
I have a suspicion he is mentally disabled. From 2 mins in.

Can't figure out milk and has plastic in his oven

https://youtu.be/PKMsaCkJgYc
"I like to be different and unique at the same time."

Unread 16-06-2019, 12:29 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
It's middle-aged men giving their thoughts on what someone 20 years younger gets up to on social media.
Who’s middle aged you cheeky @#%&!?

He’s just a complete prat, nothing wrong with saying so.

Unread 16-06-2019, 12:31 PM
messhead

I'm younger than him and think he's a total @#%&!. Age is irrelevant here.

Unread 16-06-2019, 12:33 PM
Hema

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
I'm younger than him and think he's a total @#%&!. Age is irrelevant here.
Correct.

Unread 16-06-2019, 12:45 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Who’s middle aged you cheeky @#%&!?

He’s just a complete prat, nothing wrong with saying so.
Nothing wrong with it, nothing remotely interesting or original in it either. Most people on here don't like Lingard or what he does on social media, there's no obligation to view his online content.

Unread 16-06-2019, 12:50 PM
TheFatGoth

Unread 16-06-2019, 12:51 PM
utd99

Quote:
It's middle-aged men giving their thoughts on what someone 20 years younger gets up to on social media.
I would have zero thoughts on the matter if this thing wasn’t stealing a shirt from a proper footballer every game or so.

Like it or not he represents our club.

Unread 16-06-2019, 12:52 PM
believe

Quote:
Nothing wrong with it, nothing remotely interesting or original in it either. Most people on here don't like Lingard or what he does on social media, there's no obligation to view his online content.
I don’t follow him but I’ve probable seen everyone of his videos on here. I’m also not arsed about what he does I just think he epitomizes everything that’s wrong with the club, or even just football/life in general. Why anyone wouldn’t be able to have a gripe about that is a bit strange.

Unread 16-06-2019, 12:54 PM
utd99

Quote:
I only ever see it on here. What am I supposed to do if I don’t want this cretin reminding me what Utd have become, EMP the house?

Unread 16-06-2019, 12:56 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I would have zero thoughts on the matter if this thing wasn’t stealing a shirt from a proper footballer every game or so.

Like it or not he represents our club.
Fair enough if you don't rate him on the pitch, but most of the comments are regarding what he does off it. The players are on holiday so his social media is having zero influence on the pitch, no idea why so many people who despise the lad are bothering to get worked up about it.

Unread 16-06-2019, 12:57 PM
Buck

He's trolling. He knows posting pics and videos of him acting like he's back in bottom set year 9 maths raises the blood pressure of some of our fans.

Lazlo Panaflex

It's not just a generational gap imo. People aren't saying the same shit about rashford or other young lads.

There were giddy clowns like Jesse during all generations.

Genuinely do not have any dislike toward him really but he's absolutely a clown and with the club in the state it's in, it's not received well.

Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I don’t follow him but I’ve probable seen everyone of his videos on here. I’m also not arsed about what he does I just think he epitomizes everything that’s wrong with the club, or even just football/life in general. Why anyone wouldn’t be able to have a gripe about that is a bit strange.
Nothing strange about it as there are about ten threads about him all saying the exact same thing.

Unread 16-06-2019, 12:58 PM
believe

Quote:
Nothing strange about it as there are about ten threads about him all saying the exact same thing.
You don’t have to read them

Unread 16-06-2019, 01:01 PM
utd99

Quote:
Fair enough if you don't rate him on the pitch, but most of the comments are regarding what he does off it. The players are on holiday so his social media is having zero influence on the pitch, no idea why so many people who despise the lad are bothering to get worked up about it.
Two reasons as far as I can see. When you’re a United player you’re a United player, and represent the club 24/7. Is this how you want to be represented, especially given that we’re already suffering with what’s happened the last 6 years?
The other is that more an more of the forum have embraced infant troll culture. The attitude seems to be that if they can’t enjoy United, they can at least derive some satisfaction from the angst of other reds. All seemed to coincide with the downspiral of Rooney funnily enough. Motwyw.

Unread 16-06-2019, 01:01 PM
Redrum

Quote:
oof!

Unread 16-06-2019, 01:02 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Not sure if you're being ironic, I'm not the one getting worked up about social media posts that aren't mandatory viewing.
Closed Thread