United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-07-2020, 12:16 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
pickford is shocking. an absolute simpleton.
And to compound it he’s a johnny big %@#$&!s in the Joe Hart mould. Shouting and hollering, chest-bumpy type in the tunnel. High five merchant because he tipped a beach ball over the bar - you know the type. One of football’s great joys is seeing these @#%&!s come unstuck, like Hart going from England’s number one and title ‘keeper at City, to being 5th choice at Burnley, behind a couple of their outfield players.

Unread 27-07-2020, 12:16 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Is Roger's still in a job? Thats quite a collapse post restart.
Somehow. Was absolutely nailed on, called us beating Leicester for top 4 last day when we were about 10 points behind, was so obvious. Didn't follow him in Scotland, but a second monumental collapse in the PL, becoming a theme..

Unread 27-07-2020, 12:18 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Somehow. Was absolutely nailed on, called us beating Leicester for top 4 last day when we were about 10 points behind, was so obvious. Didn't follow him in Scotland, but a second monumental collapse in the PL, becoming a theme..
Youd never have heard the end of it from the @#%&! if he'd turned us over today. 3 wins, 5 draws and 6 defeats in the last 14. What a @#%&!.

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
And to compound it he’s a johnny big %@#$&!s in the Joe Hart mould. Shouting and hollering, chest-bumpy type in the tunnel. High five merchant because he tipped a beach ball over the bar - you know the type. One of football’s great joys is seeing these @#%&!s come unstuck, like Hart going from England’s number one and title ‘keeper at City, to being 5th choice at Burnley, behind a couple of their outfield players.

Had one top season with City and somehow made a career of it

utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Upsets me even thinking about how Mou treated him.
Hands up, I wanted him out. I was wrong, he’s been fantastic. Our best forward by a mile.

Unread 27-07-2020, 12:20 AM
dunk

Quote:
Hands up, I wanted him out. I was wrong, he’s been fantastic. Our best forward by a mile.
For now... Greenwood is £#%&!ing special Like, properly special, he could be incredible..

Unread 27-07-2020, 12:22 AM
utd99

Quote:
For now... Greenwood is £#%&!ing special Like, properly special, he could be incredible..
I agree. If we sign Sancho, Greenwood is more likely to take Rashford’s place.

Unread 27-07-2020, 12:24 AM
armchair

I can see rashford moving.

Unread 27-07-2020, 12:30 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I can see rashford moving.
Nah, he's got loads of improving to do, but he's going to be brilliant as well. his range of passing ffs. Bruno could have had about another 3 or 4 off Rashford's passes..

Quote:
I agree. If we sign Sancho, Greenwood is more likely to take Rashford’s place.
There's plenty of games for the 4 of them. It'll be 2-3 years before Greenwood is properly tearing shit up. Honestly think Greenwood can play anywhere from Matic forward. The kid is incredible.

Unread 27-07-2020, 01:26 AM
goldfinger II

Quote:
Don't.. just don't...

2 and a half years of Rashers and Martial tearing shit up whipped away from us, the £#%&!ing @#%&!
Yep. He interrupted their progress severely. No element of our front 3 would exist in a Mourinho team.

Most, perhaps all, MOTD pundits agree that our progress is the result of signing Fernandes.

That's all. No other reasons. No mention of our other good signings, Rashford and Martial moving up a level, the emergence of Greenwood, The Scottish Player, nada. That was some good luck Ole had when the club signed Bruno to solve all his problems.

Obviously, he made an enormous difference, but we didn't get to third in the league solely because of his influence in the 14 games he played in.

It's so strange how reluctant people are to acknowledge Ole is doing well. In contrast, they were falling over themselves to praise Lampard, which is fair enough - he has done very well, IMO. So far, only Keane and Neville have praised the job Ole has done.

Test

Unread 27-07-2020, 05:40 AM
armchair

About to watch.

Unread 27-07-2020, 07:43 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
So true - it’s what I always hated about Hart - his pumped up come face seeking the plaudits of his fellow players everytime he’d done his job in the most basic fashion possible.

Absolute wear the Hackett’s - both of them.

Unread 27-07-2020, 07:49 AM
Dr Stranger

Re Martial: He's at the point now where he's effective when he's not scoring. Doesn't let it get to him. Stay hungry and does the basics. Winning the penalty yesterday, he's right onto them. No hesitation. Draws the foul. I don't think he does that six months ago.

Unread 27-07-2020, 07:55 AM
puressence

Jose bouncing around like Porto v us at old Trafford for finishing 6th. How the mighty have fallen. Remind me what he said about the europa league

Unread 27-07-2020, 09:07 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Jose bouncing around like Porto v us at old Trafford for finishing 6th. How the mighty have fallen. Remind me what he said about the europa league
He went absolutely insane on the pitch with his son when he won the europa for us. Suited up knee slides - the lot.

Any lingering doubt I had as to what a cringy #@&%! he was was settled at that moment.

100% nailed on mental health issues.

Spurs

Unread 27-07-2020, 04:18 PM
Jethro

Pretty underwhelming goal of the season picks bar a couple. The counter against Brighton is hands down the best pick for us.

Unread 27-07-2020, 05:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Pretty underwhelming goal of the season picks bar a couple. The counter against Brighton is hands down the best pick for us.
Are they seriously putting that £#%&!ing Newcastle goal vs us in goal of the season? Really? It's a good strike from the young lad Longstaff but £#%&!ing hell, the bar has never been lower.

Unread 27-07-2020, 05:35 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Are they seriously putting that £#%&!ing Newcastle goal vs us in goal of the season? Really? It's a good strike from the young lad Longstaff but £#%&!ing hell, the bar has never been lower.
Standard 20-25 low shot across the keeper.

Wow. Big whoop.

Unread 27-07-2020, 07:54 PM
Dr Stranger

Jonathan Pearce is a @#%&!, isn't he?

On West Ham's equaliser:

"You only get drama like this in the premier league"

Yes. Because you never get 2 goals in quick succession in any other leagues.

Unread 27-07-2020, 08:40 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Jonathan Pearce is a @#%&!, isn't he?

On West Ham's equaliser:

"You only get drama like this in the premier league"

Yes. Because you never get 2 goals in quick succession in any other leagues.
I thought the exact same thing

Unreal scenes as 2 goals are scored. ONLY in the Premier league
Closed Thread