Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-09-2010, 12:25 PM
safingtons

Default Re: Vidic captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
lol you've got him there

Heard numeorus stories that he is fun loving, goes to the cinema and that sort of thing.
He also loves sticking his #@&%! up Berbatov's Poper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
hes hardly a random £#%&!er though
He is, I dont trust him.

Unread 18-09-2010, 12:27 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons

He is, I dont trust him.
and plenty of people do know him and trust him

Unread 18-09-2010, 12:31 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
:shakehead:

i'd have rather seen fletcher made captain tbh but we don't see the interaction in the dressing room and who has the personality for it, hard to criticise a decision like this without knowing how the players interact.
when do you criticise anything ffs I don't see the point of you in a forum. Neither do I think you would be here if you weren't a moderator

Unread 18-09-2010, 12:38 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
when do you criticise anything ffs I don't see the point of you in a forum. Neither do I think you would be here if you weren't a moderator
you silly @#%&!

Unread 18-09-2010, 12:41 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

He is, I dont trust him.
funboy?

ill kill you you overpriced pint paying mother£#%&!er.

Unread 18-09-2010, 12:42 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio

Unread 18-09-2010, 12:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Rio would be captain if fully fit.

Shows what a shit argument you have when you bring up newspaper bullshit that he always denied, as a reason for him not deserving to be captain.

He's an improvement on Giggs and Neville as captains. Evra killed his chances with what happened at the world cup and Rio cant be trusted at the moment to play every week.

An absolute non story but typical of this forum where absolutely everything gets cried about. I suppose making Berbatov captain would have pleased you? The same Berbatov the manager has been trying to flog all summer.
And you decry "newspaper bullshit"?? Oh, the irony

Unread 18-09-2010, 01:13 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
bored?

Unread 18-09-2010, 01:22 PM
Cream

i'll mention this for the third time, after that I'm not sure when I'll say it again:

it will have been part of his renogotiation.

stays on here.

Unread 18-09-2010, 01:26 PM
thatsfuctit

Fletch would have been a good shout - no problem with Vidic getting the gig, been £#%&!ed off with the lack of a proper captain in recent years

Statement of the obvious, but hopefully he'll lead by example and up the ante in terms of a bit of steel in the team.

Unread 18-09-2010, 05:54 PM
Menace

Should have given it to Rio.

He was captain when we won the League/Champion's League double in 2008.

He's just getting back to fitness now as well, so why give it someone else?

Vidic? He'd rather be playing in Spain for £#%&!'s sake.

Unread 18-09-2010, 06:02 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menace

Vidic? He'd rather be playing in Spain for £#%&!'s sake.
when did vidic ever say that, when the rumours came out it was his wife and agent
he was quick to say that it was bullshit remember

Unread 18-09-2010, 06:09 PM
Menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
when did vidic ever say that, when the rumours came out it was his wife and agent
he was quick to say that it was bullshit remember
No smoke without fire IMO.

He might have committed himself to United this summer, but I personally think he was genuinely interested in a move to Barca or Madrid at some point.

The rumours dragged on for a long time before he decided to quash them.

Anyway, its all academic now. Well, until next summer when he finally £#%&!s off.

Unread 18-09-2010, 06:11 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
No smoke without fire IMO.

He might have committed himself to United this summer, but I personally think he was genuinely interested in a move to Barca or Madrid at some point.

The rumours dragged on for a long time before he decided to quash them.

Anyway, its all academic now. Well, until next summer when he finally £#%&!s off.
"Foreign footballer would like to play for Madrid or Barca" shock

Seriously, if you were playing for Juve and Madrid came in for you, would it be a crime to consider it? You haven't grown up a Juve fan, you had no connection to the club prior to joining, and just cos you've played there for 5 years doesn't mean you have to stay there forver. Madrid or Barca would be serious options to consider.

Don't see the big deal in all this, if he wants to go then fair enough, let him go. Not like he's going to City or owt.

Unread 18-09-2010, 06:23 PM
Menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
"Foreign footballer would like to play for Madrid or Barca" shock

Seriously, if you were playing for Juve and Madrid came in for you, would it be a crime to consider it? You haven't grown up a Juve fan, you had no connection to the club prior to joining, and just cos you've played there for 5 years doesn't mean you have to stay there forver. Madrid or Barca would be serious options to consider.

Don't see the big deal in all this, if he wants to go then fair enough, let him go. Not like he's going to City or owt.
That's not the point I'm arguing though.

If he wants to go somewhere else then he has every right. I'm not bitter about Ronaldo leaving, I still love the guy.

My point is about making Vidic captain. I would rather it have gone to someone like Rio or Fletch. Guys who seem to want to finish their careers at United.

I still think Vidic will do a good job. I just think it's a needless change though as Rio is coming back to full fitness.

Unread 20-09-2010, 07:24 AM
Cream

Quote:
That's not the point I'm arguing though.

If he wants to go somewhere else then he has every right. I'm not bitter about Ronaldo leaving, I still love the guy.

My point is about making Vidic captain. I would rather it have gone to someone like Rio or Fletch. Guys who seem to want to finish their careers at United.

I still think Vidic will do a good job. I just think it's a needless change though as Rio is coming back to full fitness.
I know what you mean but Rio had contract shenanigans, as did Keane.

He played great yesterday, proper capt's performance.
Closed Thread