United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-09-2010, 11:41 AM
Part 36 Offer

Default Vidic captain

poor decision imo.

Just shows that this team is crying out for a proper leader. Vidic £#%&!ing captain He was desperate to leave 6 months ago ffs.

Unread 18-09-2010, 11:55 AM
borsuk

Thumbs up Re: Vidic captain

deserves it imo. first player to play for real madrid and manchester united at the same time.

Unread 18-09-2010, 11:58 AM
rafabio

Default Re: Vidic captain

What does Rio make of it? Or is it any indication that fergie seeks to replace Rio first

Unread 18-09-2010, 11:59 AM
Switching Off

Fergie's reasoning (that's he plays every week) makes sense tbf. Don't see an issue with it tbh.

Unread 18-09-2010, 11:59 AM
Stickman

Thumbs up Re: Vidic captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
deserves it imo. first player to play for real madrid and manchester united at the same time.
Stickman likey

Unread 18-09-2010, 12:02 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Fergie's reasoning (that's he plays every week) makes sense tbf. Don't see an issue with it tbh.
look at our past captains. hth.

united are a soft touch atm. there is no fire there.

Unread 18-09-2010, 12:03 PM
Liu Jian

Is Giggs's still vice-captain?

Unread 18-09-2010, 12:04 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
Is Giggs's still vice-captain?
no mate, think it's smalling tbh

Unread 18-09-2010, 12:10 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
poor decision imo.

Just shows that this team is crying out for a proper leader. Vidic £#%&!ing captain He was desperate to leave 6 months ago ffs.
Rio would be captain if fully fit.

Shows what a shit argument you have when you bring up newspaper bullshit that he always denied, as a reason for him not deserving to be captain.

He's an improvement on Giggs and Neville as captains. Evra killed his chances with what happened at the world cup and Rio cant be trusted at the moment to play every week.

An absolute non story but typical of this forum where absolutely everything gets cried about. I suppose making Berbatov captain would have pleased you? The same Berbatov the manager has been trying to flog all summer.

Unread 18-09-2010, 12:11 PM
Sullingtons

I think Rio's too busy tweeting at that hooker. Captain ffs.

Unread 18-09-2010, 12:12 PM
Sloane

partytown said he was making it known he wanted to go, whether or not it was just to get an improved contract who knows but lets just hope he doesnt bottle it tomorrow

Unread 18-09-2010, 12:15 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
partytown said he was making it known he wanted to go, whether or not it was just to get an improved contract who knows but lets just hope he doesnt bottle it tomorrow
WOuld be glad to see the back of partytown tbh

Unread 18-09-2010, 12:15 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
Partytown chats shit.

At worst Vidic was unhappy at being paid significantly less than his peers, he deserved parity, got parity and stayed. Pretty simple.

Unread 18-09-2010, 12:18 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
Partytown chats shit.

At worst Vidic was unhappy at being paid significantly less than his peers, he deserved parity, got parity and stayed. Pretty simple.
so you know more than him then?

i dont hang off every word he says but i think he would know better than you

Unread 18-09-2010, 12:19 PM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:

Shows what a shit argument you have when you bring up newspaper bullshit that he always denied, as a reason for him not deserving to be captain.
Quote:
I suppose making Berbatov captain would have pleased you? The same Berbatov the manager has been trying to flog all summer.

Unread 18-09-2010, 12:20 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Partytown chats shit.

tbf saffers Partytown knows more than you. you have to accept that

Unread 18-09-2010, 12:20 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

the only other players i'd like to see as captain are fletch, evra, rio and rooney

evra might have hindered his chances after the wc, rio isn't fit atm but is captain, rooney obv needs to sort his head out and that just leaves fletcher.
scottish player for leader!

Unread 18-09-2010, 12:24 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE
:shakehead:

i'd have rather seen fletcher made captain tbh but we don't see the interaction in the dressing room and who has the personality for it, hard to criticise a decision like this without knowing how the players interact.

Unread 18-09-2010, 12:24 PM
forzagarza

Quote:

You wish funboy.
lol you've got him there

Heard numeorus stories that he is fun loving, goes to the cinema and that sort of thing.

Unread 18-09-2010, 12:25 PM
Sloane

Quote:
I didn't say I knew better than him. Just saying I trust the player and the club over some random £#%&!er on the internet.

You wish funboy.
hes hardly a random £#%&!er though
Closed Thread