Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 06-02-2024, 01:48 PM
Mr Kaboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Can't argue with a word he says tbh

Unread 06-02-2024, 01:59 PM
Finport Red

Somewhat ironically, in those specs and with that greeting hairstyle, he now looks like a militant lesbian.

Unread 06-02-2024, 02:11 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
"When these females get something wrong, it's going unchecked...."

The woman he's talking about said it was "clever" that Ross Barkley had nudged Calvert-Lewin to put him off scoring. He's acting like she's said something terrible. Now Everton fans wouldn't agree with her, Luton fans would and neutrals won't give a shit. He's making this out to be so much worse than it is I don't agree with some.of the shit that comes out of Neville, Carragher or Jenas' mouth but who's "checking" them when they spout something that isn't quite correct or something that I don't agree with. He's pouncing on anything and making out women have got free reign to just talk rubbish and we have to applaud them. There's absolutely terrible women commentators and there's Jenas, Carragher, Burley, Niall Quinn etc

He's £#%&!ing mental. Proper weirdo.

Unread 06-02-2024, 04:08 PM
jem

he's much better at talking than you might think.

the sudden proliferation of women on panels and on the mic is totally unwarranted. boys need to up their game, too, nqat. if glenn hoddle and emma hayes had a baby, it could bore its way to world domination.

got no probs with the phoebe schecters of this world.

Unread 06-02-2024, 04:14 PM
armchair

I never knew he was gay.

Unread 06-02-2024, 07:07 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
"When these females get something wrong, it's going unchecked...."

The woman he's talking about said it was "clever" that Ross Barkley had nudged Calvert-Lewin to put him off scoring. He's acting like she's said something terrible. Now Everton fans wouldn't agree with her, Luton fans would and neutrals won't give a shit. He's making this out to be so much worse than it is I don't agree with some.of the shit that comes out of Neville, Carragher or Jenas' mouth but who's "checking" them when they spout something that isn't quite correct or something that I don't agree with. He's pouncing on anything and making out women have got free reign to just talk rubbish and we have to applaud them. There's absolutely terrible women commentators and there's Jenas, Carragher, Burley, Niall Quinn etc

He's £#%&!ing mental. Proper weirdo.
Postage. You’ll probably get called woke though

Unread 09-02-2024, 10:54 AM
Hans Rimmer

He's had Lawro Fox on his latest podcast, which seems to be going from strength to strength.

Good listen.

Unread 09-02-2024, 11:13 AM
Hyman_Roth

Thanks mate. Basically two lads who just want to tell the TRUTH. Everyone knows the ESTABLISHMENT are trying to silence them but it just won’t work. Will listen later.

Hopefully Joey can get some other great guests on. People like Jason Marriner would be fantastic - the Chelsea headhunter - what a great listen it would be to get Jason’s views on immigration, and the woke agenda that’s the biggest threat to our society since Hitler.

Unread 09-02-2024, 11:17 AM
Whip Hubley

Lawro

Unread 09-02-2024, 11:21 AM
Ethers

Christ almighty.

He’s doing football watch alongs with Matt Le Tissier too

I’ll give him this, he’s figured out what his demographic is, and is giving them what they want.

Unread 09-02-2024, 11:24 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Rimmer
He's had Lawro Fox on his latest podcast, which seems to be going from strength to strength.

Not sure how the servers are keeping up with the demand.

Unread 09-02-2024, 11:34 AM
Hans Rimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b

The views are well into the hundreds of thousands pal. Not too bad for now.

Unread 09-02-2024, 11:53 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b

Unread 09-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Finport Red

One in the eye for anyone who thought they could get one over on Joey.

Not for the first time.

Unread 09-02-2024, 12:35 PM
Hans Rimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Thanks mate. Basically two lads who just want to tell the TRUTH. Everyone knows the ESTABLISHMENT are trying to silence them but it just won’t work. Will listen later.

Hopefully Joey can get some other great guests on. People like Jason Marriner would be fantastic - the Chelsea headhunter - what a great listen it would be to get Jason’s views on immigration, and the woke agenda that’s the biggest threat to our society since Hitler.
I can't think of a bigger one tbf

Unread 09-02-2024, 03:06 PM
Dr Stranger

I like when people think their opinions are ‘common sense’

Unread 09-02-2024, 03:14 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I like when people think their opinions are ‘common sense’
That's all of us

Unread 09-02-2024, 04:01 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Yep, people moan about our crumbling health care system, the disdain with which we treat our elderly, the ever growing disparity between rich and poor, the way in which we have allowed our children to be neglected on an industrial scale through our failing social healthcare programmes, the lack of standards in public life, the enabling of wide scale cronyism, stuff like allowing water companies to pump shit into our coastal areas and rivers, our blanket support for Israel’s genocide etc etc the list goes on and on. People talk about that stuff as if those things actually matter and those things affect a massive proportion of our population.

It’s a joke mate. The thing that really matters is whether we have women referees and whether there’s too many women pundits on our bloody footy shows.

The sooner the TRUTH comes out about this £#%&!ing woke agenda, the better pal.

Unread 09-02-2024, 05:10 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Whoooosh

Unread 09-02-2024, 10:32 PM
armchair

The woke wars are a huge diversion. It's just something people can monetise talking about while leading people away from real issues. Obviously, there's something there, but thinking it's the be-all and end-all just means you've been diverted from real issues.

Imagine shooting a can of beer because they put a picture of a man in drag on it. It's the same beer. They haven't put female hormones in it.