United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-12-2019, 07:05 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Even in his worst games he produces, he would make all the difference on days like today.
We have been dropping points against shite teams throughout his tenure here. More likely not to make the difference.

Unread 16-12-2019, 07:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
We have been dropping points against shite teams throughout his tenure here. More likely not to make the difference.
Was also involved in much of the good stuff we did manage in those games and has a record for goals and assists that outstrips any other midfielder in the squad.

The ‘10 great games’ question is £#%&!ing %@#$&!s as well. I name them, you tell me he didn’t have a great game etc. you’re lying to yourself if you believe he wouldn’t improve the current side.

Unread 16-12-2019, 07:44 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
So you don’t think he would offer more than Pereira or Lingard? I mean, he’s been a disappointing singing overall, but even if we do end up selling him, if we can play him in the meantime and he’s willing to put the effort in then why not? Worth a gamble at the very least; Fred and The Scottish Player work hard and might cover for Pogbas defensive deficiencies.

Unread 16-12-2019, 07:46 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
So you don’t think he would offer more than Pereira or Lingard? I mean, he’s been a disappointing singing overall, but even if we do end up selling him, if we can play him in the meantime and he’s willing to put the effort in then why not? Worth a gamble at the very least; Fred and The Scottish Player work hard and might cover for Pogbas defensive deficiencies.
He's not really injured.
He's pretending.
He doesn't want to play for us and is saving himself for his next club.

Hth

Unread 16-12-2019, 07:50 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
He's not really injured.
He's pretending.
He doesn't want to play for us and is saving himself for his next club.

Hth
Oh I’m under no illusions about Pogba in terms of mentality, it’s why I stipulated that he be willing to put the effort in. I just disagree that he would offer nothing should he actually end up staying (and wanting to).

Unread 16-12-2019, 08:07 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Was also involved in much of the good stuff we did manage in those games and has a record for goals and assists that outstrips any other midfielder in the squad.

The ‘10 great games’ question is £#%&!ing %@#$&!s as well. I name them, you tell me he didn’t have a great game etc. you’re lying to yourself if you believe he wouldn’t improve the current side.
Name them then....

Unread 16-12-2019, 10:16 PM
Whiteside onside

He's a £#%&!ing fraud. File under not good enough.

Unread 16-12-2019, 10:20 PM
utd99

Quote:

He would. Of course he would because Lingard and Pereira are rubbish and Mata is finished. It would be a temporary thing though because he will need replacing in the medium term.

Unread 16-12-2019, 10:39 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
He would. Of course he would because Lingard and Pereira are rubbish and Mata is finished. It would be a temporary thing though because he will need replacing in the medium term.
He might well come in and help us fight for 4th.

But even if we pull it off, I don't see the fans singing his name like they do all manner of other ex reds.

He pissed Fergie off, then Mourinho, and is now bailing on Ole and more importantly the club, for a second time.

Has there been another United player who has left twice? And I don't mean by mutual consent.

If ever there was a player who thought himself bigger than the club, it's this lad.

Unread 16-12-2019, 10:45 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

But even if we pull it off, I don't see the fans singing his name like they do all manner of other ex reds.

He pissed Fergie off, then Mourinho, and is now bailing on Ole and more importantly the club, for a second time.

Has there been another United player who has left twice? And I don't mean by mutual consent.

If ever there was a player who thought himself bigger than the club, it's this lad.
He’s a hard bloke to like for sure. If you’re going to be that far up your own arse you really need to be contributing something meaningful. Bit more than mincing about on instagram ideally.

Unread 18-12-2019, 05:33 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

Hughes.

Unread 18-12-2019, 11:45 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Hughes.
No.

Unread 19-12-2019, 07:59 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
No.
He did leave twice...

Unread 19-12-2019, 06:04 PM
jamalc96

I think he shouldve gone in the summer but our board is too incompetent to get replacements tbf. made himself impossible to support after leaving twice as some other posters have said

Unread 19-12-2019, 07:12 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamalc96
I think he shouldve gone in the summer but our board is too incompetent to get replacements tbf. made himself impossible to support after leaving twice as some other posters have said
In actual fact no one was willing to fork out the money for him.

Unread 19-12-2019, 08:39 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
He did leave twice...
Surely this is correct?

Unread 19-12-2019, 08:51 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Surely this is correct?
I thought so.
Left for Barca
Returned
Left for Chelsea

Didn’t he

Although just re read it and Cream says not by mutual consent.

Unread 19-12-2019, 09:14 PM
Cream

Quote:
He did leave twice...
Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Surely this is correct?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
I thought so.
Left for Barca
Returned
Left for Chelsea

Didn’t he

Although just re read it and Cream says not by mutual consent.
Finally.

Unread 19-12-2019, 09:15 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Finally.
Incorrect.

Hughes was pushed out. Was at Old Trafford in 1995 before the FA Cup game against Leeds and they announced he had signed a new contract.

Unread 19-12-2019, 09:35 PM
Cream

Quote:
Incorrect.

Hughes was pushed out. Was at Old Trafford in 1995 before the FA Cup game against Leeds and they announced he had signed a new contract.
Jesus £#%&!ing christ.

I'm saying Pogba will be the first player to leave of his own volition, twice.

It's not remotely complicated. Yet here we are.
Closed Thread