United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-01-2020, 11:47 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
If so genuinely surprised by that . Are you sure ?

Thought he was a bit more old school than that.He's coming across as a Flex Rants bantz bedwetter
Me too. Always had den down as eccentrically shrewd. Obvs the moon landings thing was bat shit but a lot of other stuff was decent. This Whiteside guy just comes across as a petulant child. Was convinced it was a rat or Bert wum until bunks started saying it was den.

Had great potential aswell using one of my all time fave players too. Now turning Norm into an awful brand.

Unread 21-01-2020, 11:48 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
"For me now, we've lost to Liverpool, a team that you all say are fantastic and we've been in the game until the last kick of the ball," Solskjaer said. "And, for me, that's strides forward."

Seriously, if it were any other manager....some of you lot need to seperate Ole the player from Ole the manager.

If your face fits eh.
I can't see what everyone else is supposedly seeing in him.

He's reduced the wage bill. Yay.

Unread 21-01-2020, 11:54 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
"For me now, we've lost to Liverpool, a team that you all say are fantastic and we've been in the game until the last kick of the ball," Solskjaer said. "And, for me, that's strides forward."

Seriously, if it were any other manager....some of you lot need to seperate Ole the player from Ole the manager.

If your face fits eh.
People saying it’s just a press conference and he’s trying to keep positive but £#%&! me he sounds deluded. Did any of the journalists mention Everton? Or Watford? Or Villa?

I would like him to succeed (although don’t think he will, and not all his fault) but can he just stop the cringe?

Unread 21-01-2020, 11:57 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Is it on Ole or the Medical staff ? Who even knows the timeline of fractures....

Oh and £#%&! Ian Wright...
and his fat wife

these #@&%!s hammering him cos hes not going big on transfers players etc .. name one manager anywhere who does this just one you £#%&!ing idiots

Unread 21-01-2020, 12:09 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
and his fat wife

these #@&%!s hammering him cos hes not going big on transfers players etc .. name one manager anywhere who does this just one you £#%&!ing idiots
These '#@&%!s' have forever behaved this way and historically used anything to have a pop at Utd to sell papers ,generate clicks and raise media profiles

What is relatively new is the amount of so called Utd supporters parroting every bit of piss coming out of their mouths

It's no accident it corresponds to the rise of the fanscammers

Unread 21-01-2020, 12:19 PM
ScarFace

You seen what he's said now ?

"We lost to Liverpool. A team that you all say are fantastic and we've been in the game until the last kick of the ball. For me, that's strides forward."

The guys a total Moyes.

Unread 21-01-2020, 12:22 PM
waynes ear's

"Now is not the time to speak about recruitment"

£#%&! off

Unread 21-01-2020, 12:27 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

"We lost to Liverpool. A team that you all say are fantastic and we've been in the game until the last kick of the ball. For me, that's strides forward."

The guys a total Moyes.
Absolute hoot of a quote for the scousers.

Unread 21-01-2020, 12:28 PM
92ToBury

Quote:

The guys a total Moyes.
This Liverpool at Anfield is a bit £#%&!ing different to Newcastle at home pal.

Unread 21-01-2020, 12:30 PM
Ethers

What is he supposed to say? I think the players came out with a lot of credit in the 2nd half, so just saying “it wasn’t good enough” would be a bit daft tbh

Given the team we had out there, I thought we did ok, and had them on the ropes for large parts of the 2nd half. I haven’t seen many teams go to Anfield this season and do that tbh

Unread 21-01-2020, 12:30 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
This Liverpool at Anfield is a bit £#%&!ing different to Newcastle at home pal.
A blind man is a blind man.

We should have lost by 5 goals and he's acting like it was a decent performance. The guys Moyes mk2

Unread 21-01-2020, 12:32 PM
AK14

Not helping himself with those comments is he.

Unread 21-01-2020, 12:34 PM
Jethro

Can't wait for Whitesides view

Unread 21-01-2020, 12:38 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
What is he supposed to say?
Anything that doesn’t include the class of 92, the treble or wazza would be a start.

Or Maybe something along the lines of not good enough for the third largest club in the world with the second highest wage bill in the world and we need to improve. Fast.

But that might hurt someone’s feelings

So let’s look at what he did say. We’ve taken strides forwards anyone agree with that?

Unread 21-01-2020, 12:39 PM
Zorg

Was dying to hear management advice from Ian Wright, nqat.

Unread 21-01-2020, 12:39 PM
puressence

Quote:

The guys a total Moyes.
what did he say thats wasnt factually correct ?

Quote:
A blind man is a blind man.

We should have lost by 5 goals and he's acting like it was a decent performance. The guys Moyes mk2
we could have been one up before they scored and 1-1 at halftime we wasnt it works both ways

Unread 21-01-2020, 12:42 PM
andyroo

Moyes said we should be like teams that beat us. I don't hear that in Ole's quote, he's even throwing shade at them. Bit of defiance.

Unread 21-01-2020, 12:44 PM
Patty_b

I think most fans would be lying if they say they didn't expect us to get turned over worse than we have all season once they saw that line up. In reality it looked like we could get something out of the game in the last 15 minutes.

But fans lose their shit when the manager tries to be positive about it, only 14 months after losing their shit at a manager who was negative #@&%!.

If we had a worldy squad that could compete at the top level, I'd agree that his comments are shit. But our squad is absolute garbage. We know it and he knows it. Sacking him won't suddenly make it better.

Unread 21-01-2020, 12:47 PM
puressence

tbh should say ... look the @#%&! who started the rot is ferguson his personal greed and stubborness caused the owners we have ... but everybody has forgotten this

Unread 21-01-2020, 12:50 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
tbh should say ... look the @#%&! who started the rot is ferguson his personal greed and stubborness caused the owners we have ... but everybody has forgotten this
stop
Closed Thread