United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-03-2019, 01:10 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Anyone mentioning a need for a right back needs lynching.

My right back.
Whether it’s rb or rm -the kid looks like he’s not bad going forward - ahead of a new rb, the one I’d love more than anything is for us to develop a proper relationship again down that right hand side. We haven’t had one since Neville and Beckham. Ronaldo was so good, we lost the need to create overloads on the right.

There’s nothing better than an overlapping rb to tear a defence apart, and we’ve been one dimensional there for far too long.

Unread 07-03-2019, 05:16 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Whether it’s rb or rm -the kid looks like he’s not bad going forward - ahead of a new rb, the one I’d love more than anything is for us to develop a proper relationship again down that right hand side. We haven’t had one since Neville and Beckham. Ronaldo was so good, we lost the need to create overloads on the right.

There’s nothing better than an overlapping rb to tear a defence apart, and we’ve been one dimensional there for far too long.
this....he has already improved so much under Ole, but then again who hasn't improved since the Chelsea @#%&! left the building....apart from mad Eric

Unread 07-03-2019, 05:18 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
this....he has already improved so much under Ole, but then again who hasn't improved since the Chelsea @#%&! left the building....apart from mad Eric
Sanchez

Unread 07-03-2019, 05:19 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Sanchez
forgot about that useless wage thief.....although in the games he's played under Ole he's probably went from a 0 out of 10 to a 1....at a push

Unread 07-03-2019, 05:20 PM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Sanchez
Who

Unread 07-03-2019, 09:04 PM
Coracao

He will be captain one day.

Unread 08-03-2019, 12:52 AM
chooch

We've got Dalot, Paul Pogba and Fred

Unread 08-03-2019, 06:13 AM
Stickman

Jose

bite bitches

Unread 08-03-2019, 07:07 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Jose

Unread 08-03-2019, 08:37 AM
puressence

Quote:
His shot was headed for the top corner
of what the arc de triomphe

Unread 08-03-2019, 08:59 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
He will be captain one day.
This. Good head on him, aggressive, fast,only 19, speaks good English.
Hopefully sticks around

Unread 08-03-2019, 09:26 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
of what the arc de triomphe

You're on form at the moment.

Unread 08-03-2019, 11:01 PM
sa7

Watch this interview. This lad was barely out of nappies when that thick @#%&! Valencia rocked up at Wigan. That #@&%! can barely say his own name in English while Double D sounds like an English lad who has lived abroad for a long time. Guessing he’s more brains in his right %@#$&! than Tony VD has in his entire body.

Unread 08-03-2019, 11:13 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Watch this interview. This lad was barely out of nappies when that thick @#%&! Valencia rocked up at Wigan. That #@&%! can barely say his own name in English while Double D sounds like an English lad who has lived abroad for a long time. Guessing he’s more brains in his right %@#$&! than Tony VD has in his entire body.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vaoWGN93ZxM
In fairness Tony grew up barefoot in the Amazon rainforest while Diogo was raised in the Porto Academy from the age of eight.

Portuguese lads and languages always work out.

Unread 08-03-2019, 11:16 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
In fairness Tony grew up barefoot in the Amazon rainforest while Diogo was raised in the Porto Academy from the age of eight.

I don't disbelieve it

Dalot is one of about, well I make it 4 positives from Jose. You have to presume it was his call.

Unread 08-03-2019, 11:21 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
I don't disbelieve it

Dalot is one of about, well I make it 4 positives from Jose. You have to presume it was his call.
I assume so based on him being Portuguese but tbh I have doubts Fred was Mou's call so who knows.

Unread 08-03-2019, 11:23 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

He’s had 13 years here. No excuses.

He could’ve been raised by £#%&!ing wolves for all I care, he’s had enough time to learn English to a good standard.

In fact, being raised by wolves might’ve been better. He might’ve been a bit less timid.

Unread 08-03-2019, 11:25 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
He’s had 13 years here. No excuses.

He could’ve been raised by £#%&!ing wolves for all I care, he’s had enough time to learn English to a good standard.

In fact, being raised by wolves might’ve been better. He might’ve been a bit less timid.
Don't think he could even read or write when he arrived in England.

I suspect he speaks English. Can't see him being named captain if he just nods at people.

Unread 08-03-2019, 11:29 PM
Sparky***

should be starting full back next season.

give him a proper run

Unread 08-03-2019, 11:30 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
should be starting full back next season.

give him a proper run
From now tbh. He looks a very special player. Could be our Zanetti for the next 15 years
Closed Thread