United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-01-2023, 11:43 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
£#%&! him. Tell Forrest if they want to play him they’re going to have to sign him. Offer him to them for 20 million take it or leave it

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Cap wearing £#%&!er.

He will regret all those comments when he retires at Ipswich the stupid #@&%!.
You would think, a new manager who he could try and impress over de gea. Absolute #@&%!

Unread 12-01-2023, 11:45 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
£#%&! him. Tell Forrest if they want to play him they’re going to have to sign him. Offer him to them for 20 million take it or leave it

You would think, a new manager who he could try and impress over de gea. Absolute #@&%!
Yup, especially when the manager, apparently, doesn't rate DDG either.

Unread 12-01-2023, 01:58 PM
Sparky***

This £#%&!ing clown

Unread 12-01-2023, 02:01 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Grown man.

Unread 12-01-2023, 02:02 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Grown man.
Footballers mate, they never really grew up...

Unread 12-01-2023, 02:04 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Imagine being in the dressing room with that shite going on

Unread 12-01-2023, 02:41 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Imagine being in the dressing room with that shite going on
It's a shame he never played with or for Roy Keane tbh.

Unread 12-01-2023, 03:51 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Yup, especially when the manager, apparently, doesn't rate DDG either.
He addresses that in the last comment, he felt he had to leave because he would get the same from Ten Hag, a positive initial assessment and perhaps some hints he could get ahead of De Gea but then the potential let down he had the season before. Ergo, he left before Ten Hag got through the door and before He could veto a move (loan or otherwise)

He is a bit of a dick, but I don’t blame him for backing himself to be a number one somewhere away from OT. His Covid was no-ones fault and that’s the only bit he’s not acknowledging, instead blaming the club. De Gea didn’t do badly enough to let him back in and on that wage it would have been embarrassing for the club too so it would have always been hard for him.

I can see his point, and it’s not like we were a particularly good club to be at prior to the last few months. He’s not a supporter is he.

Unread 12-01-2023, 03:55 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80
He addresses that in the last comment, he felt he had to leave because he would get the same from Ten Hag, a positive initial assessment and perhaps some hints he could get ahead of De Gea but then the potential let down he had the season before. Ergo, he left before Ten Hag got through the door and before He could veto a move (loan or otherwise)

He is a bit of a dick, but I don’t blame him for backing himself to be a number one somewhere away from OT. His Covid was no-ones fault and that’s the only bit he’s not acknowledging, instead blaming the club. De Gea didn’t do badly enough to let him back in and on that wage it would have been embarrassing for the club too so it would have always been hard for him.

I can see his point, and it’s not like we were a particularly good club to be at prior to the last few months. He’s not a supporter is he.
Hi Dean...

Unread 12-01-2023, 04:32 PM
marlo

Quote:
big track!!!

Unread 12-01-2023, 04:37 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
On the basis of the “this is the best thing I’ve ever seen”, I continued watching until the end however, to save everyone else the pain of enduring the full clip, he didn’t get shot in the head.

Unread 12-01-2023, 05:02 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
He's like a £#%&!ing contagion. They all catch the disease.

Little superspreader shit.

Unread 12-01-2023, 05:21 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80

Two ways of going about this. He could have waited for the new manager and said he wants to earn his position or he drops his wages and leaves the team completely. I have no doubt ETH would not keep a second choice keeper at the club against his will.

If he gave ETH the chance, he would have seen ETH wouldn’t keep a player at the club that didn’t want to be there. It’s the arrogance of expecting the number 1 jersey on the back end of a glorified season at Sheffield £#%&!ing United .

I hope ETH does not allow him to play in the semi final. Considering he didn’t play in the premier league you’d expect the same.

However I’m not sure if the premier league just flat out do not allow players to play against parent clubs and the league cup rules differ and allow of permission.

Unread 12-01-2023, 05:26 PM
Seamus

I wonder if this is how Rooney felt when he came back to the changing room after a defeat and Pogba & Lingard were practising a dance routine?

Unread 12-01-2023, 05:55 PM
wiganste

Great news re: travel for this game. No trains back!

Unread 13-01-2023, 12:16 AM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
At least we'd get some repeats of Zlatan.
This is true & hopfuly a repeat of our win against them in the 2017 final aswell

Unread 13-01-2023, 11:11 AM
dunk

Closed Thread