United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-03-2012, 12:20 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
The same state that are both gonna be in the quarter finals?

It sort of sums up the state of europe right now Barca aside.....
I
And I don't find going into the Europa humiliating, we have nothing to prove, shit can happen. I see progress every week. You £#%&!ing women on here act like the world is about to cave in on us all every week. You were probably suicidal in 2005 when there were serious fractures at the club on and off the pitch, even big Fergie was showing the signs of being a man who had enough of it all.

We actually have a fantastic young spine at the club who have already gotten plenty of positive and negative experiences as United players. There's a new team coming up and not far away from completion. This isn't even about being self righteous or being a 'superfan'. It's not, it's just football, it is to be enjoyed. How can you lot live like this supporting United? Makes me seriously question your motives as surely if you were unfortunate enough to follow any other club in the world you'd have probably topped yourself by now.
Take your head out your arse

Unread 08-03-2012, 12:30 PM
PaulParkers

Who's fit?

Unread 08-03-2012, 12:34 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Who's fit?
Berb's kinda cute.:bi:

Unread 08-03-2012, 01:31 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Squad at the hotel:

Quote:
De Gea, Amos, Rio, Fabio, Rafael, Jones, Evra, Smalling, Evans, Nani, Carrick, Anderson, Park, Young, Rooney, Welbeck, Pea, Berba

Unread 08-03-2012, 01:32 PM
Jack Duckworth

is this load of old shite on tonight?

Unread 08-03-2012, 01:33 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
is this load of old shite on tonight?
No.

Unread 08-03-2012, 01:34 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
No.
shirley you're not srs

Unread 08-03-2012, 01:37 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
shirley you're not srs
Shhhhhhhhhh. I'm trying to help him.

Unread 08-03-2012, 02:46 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Still can't be doing with this shite.

None of our key players should be involved ffs. We've got a League Title to win.

Rio, Evra, Rooney, Nani, Giggs, Carrick, Welbeck & co should be nowhere near the Squad.
We've already lost Valencia thanks to this tournament.

I think we saw against Ajax the other week just how much our players are up for it. Play our squad/youth players. If we go on to win it, great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Spot on.

This tournament's actually worse than a waste of time, as the injury to Valencia showed. Just £#%&! it off completely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Genuinely hate this shit.
same £#%&!ing here. an awful, awful competition. a mate of mine asked me if i fancied going to the boozer to watch it later

err £#%&!ing thanks. i'll watch the dross at home so i can distract myself from its shitness

Unread 08-03-2012, 02:48 PM
Crumps

The best we can hope for is Javi Martinez having the game of his life in the hope one of our 'scouts'/'manager' notices he exists.

Unread 08-03-2012, 02:54 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
The best we can hope for is Javi Martinez having the game of his life in the hope one of our 'scouts'/'manager' notices he exists.
nothing better than having a good 'look' in your own back yard. of course it all ends there but what the hell it is perfect for scenario for our expert lookers

Unread 08-03-2012, 03:09 PM
quackhandle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
nothing better than having a good 'look' in your own back yard. of course it all ends there but what the hell it is perfect for scenario for our expert lookers
I remember Fergie saying Djemba-Djemba caught his eye when playing for Nantes at Old Trafford. Should have set off a few alarms bells, considering they got beat 5-1 and he was subbed off.

Unread 08-03-2012, 03:47 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by quackhandle
I remember Fergie saying Djemba-Djemba caught his eye when playing for Nantes at Old Trafford. Should have set off a few alarms bells, considering they got beat 5-1 and he was subbed off.
maybe he got confused and bought the wrong one

Unread 08-03-2012, 03:49 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
maybe he got confused and bought the wrong one

afternoon luis...

Unread 08-03-2012, 03:54 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Valencia through the middle for me.

Unread 08-03-2012, 03:59 PM
borsuk

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

afternoon luis...

Unread 08-03-2012, 04:04 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
thick SAF.

Unread 08-03-2012, 04:32 PM
dunk

Quote:
He bought Phil Jones off the back of a 7-1er, I think Rio was on the wrong end of 7 at OT with Westam as well

Unread 08-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Crumps

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He bought Phil Jones off the back of a 7-1er, I think Rio was on the wrong end of 7 at OT with Westam as well
Score 7 get Martinez.

Unread 08-03-2012, 05:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I think Rio was on the wrong end of 7 at OT with Westam as well
That was in the 1999-2000 season - so did he only have two years at Leeds??
Closed Thread