United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-08-2019, 10:19 PM
Whalefish

Still think at least one midfielder is needed.

Best options atm are The Scottish Player and Pogba, the rest is pretty poor. It was also grim before Fellaini and Herrera left.

Unread 02-08-2019, 10:23 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Still think at least one midfielder is needed.

Best options atm are The Scottish Player and Pogba, the rest is pretty poor. It was also grim before Fellaini and Herrera left.
Definitely.

We really need Fred to step up.

Which he won't.

Unread 02-08-2019, 10:38 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Definitely.

We really need Fred to step up.

Which he won't.
Would be nice if Pogba did.

But he won't.

Unread 05-08-2019, 07:58 PM
barca99

Not long left. Can see one more maybe coming in. A decent midfielder and id give he window a solid 9/10

Still loads to go out ffs

Unread 05-08-2019, 08:01 PM
Brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Not long left. Can see one more maybe coming in. A decent midfielder and id give he window a solid 9/10

Yep.

Surprised though clubs haven't been lining up for some of them...

Unread 05-08-2019, 08:09 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99

Agreed. Hopefully the @#%&!s get their act together and sign a CM.

Unread 05-08-2019, 08:18 PM
Vedder

Striker is more important. Who the £#%&! is going to score our goals? Rashford? Martial?

Unread 05-08-2019, 08:20 PM
dunk

The midfield isn’t even mid-table level, and there are so many games with the EL this year, reckon pure will be starting in there by November if we don’t buy anyone

Unread 05-08-2019, 08:21 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Striker is more important. Who the £#%&! is going to score our goals? Rashford? Martial?
I have it on good authority (this place) that they’re going to be world class any year now.

Unread 05-08-2019, 11:12 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I have it on good authority (this place) that they’re going to be world class any year now.
It was only Mou who was holding them back, I was told......

Unread 05-08-2019, 11:18 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie
Yep.

Surprised though clubs haven't been lining up for some of them...

https://twitter.com/FootbalIStuff/st...34085066088448
Thank god this lump is nearly out of the picture.

Unread 06-08-2019, 10:51 AM
Coracao

I reckon we are done tbh

Unread 06-08-2019, 10:53 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I reckon we are done tbh
This.

Could maybe see Lukaku going and a last ditch loan signing or Mandzukic coming in.

Unread 06-08-2019, 11:16 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I reckon we are done tbh
Looks like it. Absolutely vile.

Unread 06-08-2019, 11:18 AM
My Name is Heath

If that's it for the transfer window, we will do bloody well to get top 4.

All the unicorn folk saying not to be a negative ninny - we may have a good first XI but we all know injuries/suspensions happen and I don't think we have the class.

Pogba is an arse but opposition teams have sussed us out. Stop Poggers and our creativity plummets.

We've speed merchants but nobody with a brain to feed them. Eriksson of course would be a great signing in addition to The Poggster.

As it stands, and with the signings Everton are pulling out, it could be another top 6 battle I fear.

Main thing. As a Pogamaniac, we must keep the Pogmonster. Even though he's a Pog@#%&!.

Unread 06-08-2019, 11:20 AM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
If that's it for the transfer window, we will do bloody well to get top 4.

All the unicorn folk saying not to be a negative ninny - we may have a good first XI but we all know injuries/suspensions happen and I don't think we have the class.

Pogba is an arse but opposition teams have sussed us out. Stop Poggers and our creativity plummets.

We've speed merchants but nobody with a brain to feed them. Eriksson of course would be a great signing in addition to The Poggster.

As it stands, and with the signings Everton are pulling out, it could be another top 6 battle I fear.

Main thing. As a Pogamaniac, we must keep the Pogmonster. Even though he's a Pog@#%&!.

Unread 06-08-2019, 11:28 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
That's our level mate.

We are miles behind the Axis of Evil (Spurs, Liverpool,City) and we are in the next level fighting for 4th-6th,.

I fancy the Arse this year.

Everton, Wolves, us and Chelsea will fill out the rest, like plump wallflowers at the school disco.

Unread 06-08-2019, 11:32 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Every year.

Sod the football.

Unread 06-08-2019, 11:39 AM
dunk

Quote:
That's our level mate.

We are miles behind the Axis of Evil (Spurs, Liverpool,City) and we are in the next level fighting for 4th-6th,.

Everton, Wolves, us and Chelsea will fill out the rest, like plump wallflowers at the school disco.
And Leicester.

Reckon Villa are going to be a bit of a surprise..

Mid-table mediocrity Reds we are here

Unread 06-08-2019, 11:40 AM
ZiggyStardust

Well well well

There might be something in this Eriksen talk if Ducker is reporting it

Personally I'd prefer us to get a defensive midfielder but he'd be a good signing if we could get him

Closed Thread