United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 04-01-2011, 10:51 PM
Sloppy

Default Re: *Official* United v Stoke Match Thread - Teams, Links and Our first league double of the season

We need scholes back asap.Missing him big time.

Unread 04-01-2011, 10:51 PM
irk

Default Re: *Official* United v Stoke Match Thread - Teams, Links and Our first league double of the season

aaaand relaaax.

Unread 04-01-2011, 10:52 PM
antonin jablonsky

Decent win.

Don't think the Macheda/Sampdoria thing is deffo is it? Hasn't Fergie said tonight that he wants him to stay in England?

Unread 04-01-2011, 10:53 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
whistles to bring a match at home against stoke to a close because we're hanging on a bit

this could well turn out to be the most unconvincing premiership title ever
We were more, "comfortably seeing it" out than "hanging on" imo.

Unread 04-01-2011, 10:53 PM
Switching Off

Quote:

this could well turn out to be the most unconvincing premiership title ever
I prefer to call it number nineteen

Unread 04-01-2011, 10:54 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
We need scholes back asap.Missing him big time.
Vallers too.

Having him and Nanners in the same team again will be a huge bonus.

Anyway, 3 points, two clear at the top with a game in hand etc.That'll do for me.

The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Indeed
The sooner he's dead/£#%&!s off, the better.

Quote:
whistles to bring a match at home against stoke to a close because we're hanging on a bit
While I need little excuse to vent my displeasure at anything associated with the Club, it's worth remembering that a number of changes were made. Was always going to be rather disjointed. If we smash the murdering basterds in the Cup, then the dire team slection and dog shit football served up will have been worth it

Sloppy

Lawrenson said gibson had a good game on five live.

Unread 04-01-2011, 10:55 PM
Ginners

another win scraped, i know its good to win these sort of games but it would be nice to start playing like champions.

Liu Jian

Pretty comfortable in the end.

A draw at the the Emirates tomorow night would do nicely.

That Boy Ronaldo!

Good result that.

Not the best, good peformances from Fletch, Rafael and Nani but overall 3 more points

Wez

Thumbs up Re: *Official* United v Stoke Match Thread - Teams, Links and Our first league double of the season

Happy with that
3 points, game in hand

Unread 04-01-2011, 10:56 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
for Gibson, yes. He still is a cumbersom, lazy, slow, shot obsessed shite mind

Cream

if by next summer we haven't signed a £#%&!ing shit hot midfielder that can compliment the touch of the likes of Berbatov, Giggs, Nani et al - I'm buying one of those green and gold scarves.

I mean it.

That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
another win scraped, i know its good to win these sort of games but it would be nice to start playing like champions.
Yeah working well for Chelsea innit?

I couldn't care less if we won 1-0 every game for rest of season, it's about results.

Unread 04-01-2011, 10:57 PM
Baron

Quote:
probably pissed again the @#%&!.

2 great goals, rest was fits & starts. Smallers looked excellent, Rafael more so. Knutsack didn't really have a great deal to do & was pretty unlucky with the goal, got a hand on it but was a good header. Was it Gibson who didn't track the midfield runner to leave Evra up against 2. I bet it was Gibson. The @#%&!.

Regardless, look where we are

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
They've managed 10 points in the last 30.

That wasn't scraped either it was all rather comfortable.

The Watcher

Saying that, despite the greedy scouse bastard & co having had a good rest, I'm sure we'll approach the game against the wall pushers as if we're up against Brazils 1970 vintage

Bunker Buster

£#%&! off Owen.

Unread 04-01-2011, 10:58 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
if by next summer we haven't signed a £#%&!ing shit hot midfielder that can compliment the touch of the likes of Berbatov, Giggs, Nani et al - I'm buying one of those green and gold scarves.

I mean it.
Have 'em in the megastore now.