United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-08-2023, 12:56 AM
Stickman

Should tell them price has gone up with Shaw and Varanes injury’s.

Unread 27-08-2023, 11:08 PM
Dr Stranger

I’ll take it. Just go away.

Unread 27-08-2023, 11:08 PM
goldfinger II

Hard to let them big wages go.

Unread 27-08-2023, 11:37 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Cheeky bastard
Had a 30 mill move to West Ham lined up and his greed stopped that from happening but now he wants a loan

Let him rot on the bench all season
Would rather Evans played ahead of him

Unread 28-08-2023, 12:27 AM
DublinRedDevil

I'd pay him just to £#%&! him off, then the next time we play west ham we send on Greenwood in the last 5mins to break the £#%&!er's leg.
#@&%!.

Unread 28-08-2023, 07:17 AM
MUFC One Love

He was always going to leave on loan towards the end of the window.

Unread 28-08-2023, 11:51 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

west am signed kudos from ajax 45m so guess that's done and dusted for sure now. not even george graham signs 3 cbs in a summer.
ffs

Unread 28-08-2023, 11:52 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
west am signed kudos from ajax 45m so guess that's done and dusted for sure now. not even george graham signs 3 cbs in a summer.
ffs
He’s a forward.

Unread 28-08-2023, 12:02 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
He’s a forward.
wait, what?

so moyeseh's buying forwards to play cb? the man's a fool!

Unread 28-08-2023, 12:03 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
max £3mio to be rid of the @#%&!? just £#%&!ing do it.
Well, no, 12m

Unread 28-08-2023, 12:08 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
wait, what?

so moyeseh's buying forwards to play cb? the man's a fool!

Wouldn’t put it past him tbf.

Unread 28-08-2023, 01:25 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Well, no, 12m
they already offered him 9 and he wants 12, so... max 3 to get rid of him.

Unread 28-08-2023, 01:36 PM
NedKelly

I’m at the point where I’m thinking “what would spite Harry Maguire the most?”

I now think we should just stick him in reserves for the remainder of his contract. You can have your money Harry, but say goodbye to the England team. That’ll teach you for trying to get one over on us you useless sack of shite.

Unread 28-08-2023, 01:45 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
He was always going to leave on loan towards the end of the window.
wish you'd told us earlier

Unread 28-08-2023, 01:49 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly

I now think we should just stick him in reserves for the remainder of his contract. You can have your money Harry, but say goodbye to the England team. That’ll teach you for trying to get one over on us you useless sack of shite.
If it’s to be believed that we can’t get anyone else in until this lump gets chucked then we need to find a way of getting rid. Presumably we’d still be paying at least part of his wages under any loan deal?

Thanks Woody.

Unread 28-08-2023, 01:50 PM
Travis Bickle

Could we sell him on eBay? Or a charity auction?

Unread 28-08-2023, 01:53 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly

I’d prefer we had him kneecapped.

Unread 28-08-2023, 01:57 PM
believe

Big Mags fighting from within he’s signed a contract and wants paying what he’s owed or Glazers can get £#%&!ed and he takes his 250k a week whatever and sits right. There’s not a person alive who wouldn’t do the same thing.

Unread 28-08-2023, 02:02 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Big Mags fighting from within he’s signed a contract and wants paying what he’s owed or Glazers can get £#%&!ed and he takes his 250k a week whatever and sits right. There’s not a person alive who wouldn’t do the same thing.
There isn't a person alive who has taken a pay cut?

Unread 28-08-2023, 02:03 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Not having that. That would be his starting point but surely, if all sides are motivated, a deal somewhere in the middle will get done. He’s basically trading his playing career for cash whilst united are trading their ability to sign others in his place not to concede paying some of his wages.

If it doesn’t get done then everyone loses and they’re all #@&%!s.
Closed Thread