United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 21-01-2019, 05:43 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Strange how you couldnt get 2 words out of him when he was playing, now he doesnt shut up.

Legend on the pitch, bit of a c*** off it
hes brilliant off the pitch top lad tbh funny f***er aswell mint sister

Unread 21-01-2019, 08:01 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
hes brilliant off the pitch top lad tbh funny f***er aswell mint sister
Isn't Paul on the spectrum ?

Unread 21-01-2019, 08:04 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Isn't Paul on the spectrum ?
Always struck me as an Amstrad type

Unread 21-01-2019, 08:32 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Always struck me as an Amstrad type
I'm sure I read it somewhere that he was mildly autistic... or perhaps I didn't. I get confused so easily nowadays...

Unread 21-01-2019, 08:55 AM
puressence

Quote:
I'm sure I read it somewhere that he was mildly autistic... or perhaps I didn't. I get confused so easily nowadays...
his youngest son is ..his oldest son is currently facing jail for allegedly battering someone in a pub whilst laughing c/o daily star

Unread 21-01-2019, 09:24 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
his youngest son is ..his oldest son is currently facing jail for allegedly battering someone in a pub whilst laughing c/o daily star
There's a few at my lads football club, in fact it's more than a few and some have been in big trouble in school and even with the law.

Is it the fact that it was always there, but the diagnosis wasn't being made, or are more kids autistic now than before ? If so, then there has to be an influencing factor.

Unread 21-01-2019, 09:27 AM
ryanMUFC

Used to work with their current caretaker boss at their academy.
Scholes would have to hike that MUFC help him out by loaning him some of the kids .. probably wont happen considering hes been ripping into us at every opportunity whilst earning his pocket money for BT.

Unread 21-01-2019, 12:19 PM
sa7

Quote:
There's a few at my lads football club, in fact it's more than a few and some have been in big trouble in school and even with the law.

Is it the fact that it was always there, but the diagnosis wasn't being made, or are more kids autistic now than before ? If so, then there has to be an influencing factor.
You're asking pure?

Unread 21-01-2019, 12:31 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
You're asking pure?

He's dyslexic not autistic ffs

Unread 21-01-2019, 06:38 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

Maybe a bit of both - I didn't get diagnosed as an Aspie until I was in my 30s, that would be pretty unthinkable these days.